main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

R'bolt's AOTC Preview Cards

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Restrainingbolt, May 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    Glad to be of help. ;)

One section I particularly like is the "Enhanced Premium" section.

2. Restrainingbolt

Restrainingbolt Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    Yeah... I kinda like them too! :) My personal favorite is the alternate image Zam with Blaster Pistol. I hope to find a higher resolution pic for one of the Yoda with Lightsaber cards.

Perhaps, we'll run a favorite card poll at some point in time when the cards are about ready to "publish".

R'Bolt.

3. BigPoppaJabba

BigPoppaJabba Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    R'Bolt, I'm kinda losing track were all the cards are? Could you plz post links and descriptions to the different pages?

4. Restrainingbolt

Feb 12, 2002
    Ok BPJ. Within the next 2 to 3 weeks I will be upgrading my site to 100 megs and consolidating both sites into one. Definately is confusing for newbie's, as well as those who have been following the thread for awhile.

Lastest Card Versions for Kamino, Geonosis, and Enhanced_Premium are still all on the new site (Dark183rd site) Site Map .
    Kamino
    Kamino
    Geonosis
    Geonosis
    Enhanced Premium
    Enhanced_Premium

The latest versions of the current expansion "Heart of the Republic" cards are in the alphabetized lists I recently created on the older site so 2nd Quest would have an easier time of working up text revisions and correcting his database. I have not had time and am waiting for text revisions and consolidating of the two sites before completing updating the original HOTR page. The links to the latest HOTR cards are as follows:

Heart of the Republic Darkside
    Heart of the Republic Darkside
    Heart of the Republic Lightside
    Heart of the Republic Lightside

Cards in Process Pages
    Cards in Process Page
    AOTC Cards In Process
    Potential E2 Locations

Hope this clarifies where we're at. :)

R'Bolt

5. BigPoppaJabba

BigPoppaJabba Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
  6. Restrainingbolt

Feb 12, 2002
    You're welcome BJP. As a point of information I've posted an Alternate Image of Boba Fett, Young Warrior to Kamino. Kamino

R'Bolt

7. Restrainingbolt

Feb 12, 2002
    Posted the "Reliant" to Geonosis. Geonosis . Suggestions alternate names for the Republic Cruisers would be welcomed. The Reliant and Vigilant seem somewhat Star Warish... Can't see naming ships like these with numbers (Cruiser 252?).

R'Bolt

8. Restrainingbolt

Feb 12, 2002
    I should have a couple of alternate image cards posted to the Cards In Process page shortly. I've got a few other card images I will be posting this evening as well.

AOTC's Site Map

Dooku's Solar Sailer (I love this shot personally)
    Saberdart (with a actual pic from the film)

I'll also be posting a revised image of Dester Jettster as well. This pic is much higher in resolution and one of the pics I wish I could have found on the net. It's a screen cap from a digital copy of AOTC's.

R'Bolt

9. Mamow_Nadon

Mamow_Nadon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2002
    Those're sweet, R'bolt! I particularly like the pic of 'Don't Move, Jedi'. It's really sweet.

And I think the best pic for Form I would be the 3rd AI.

And about the Feddie Transport: Where'd you get the pic? I don't remember that in the movie.

10. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    The scene is when the Nemoidians are boarding that transport, in the same hangar just prior to Dooku launching off on his speeder.

11. Restrainingbolt

Feb 12, 2002
    Yes...exactly. I took a screen grab of the transport with Nute and Rune boarding it. I digitally removed the characters from the pic prior to placing the image on the card. I assume the ship would have a hyperdrive given an escape to somewhere else on the planet would have permitted them to be captured (I would think) pretty easily. Would be nice to know for sure though.

R'Bolt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.