RE: Anakin Skywalker vs. Anakin Solo

Discussion in 'Literature' started by LoveisSuicideSP, Sep 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cigam Retah Force Ghost

star 5
    Yes...I did. This is a very confusing topic. Alot of young blonde headed boys running around with sabers, everyone looking upon them with high expectations.
  2. GS335 Jedi Master

star 4
    Anakin Skywalker would win this one, plain and simple. Anakin is not only more powerful than his grandson, he was trained by one of the best in Obi Wan, and had the benefit of training under the old Jedi order, whom I still consider the better Jedis, because they had more knowledge of the force, more training, etc. Yes, Anakin Solo may've beaten a few vong warriors, but he has never really faced a sith one on one like his grandfather did, even though he did lose his first time against Count Dooku, and most likely will win the second time. I mean, this kid is bearly out of his diapers, and you are comparing him to one of the best force users in the galaxy...I am sorry, but Anakin Solo can not hold a lightsaber to his grandfather. I know there are a lot of Anakin Solo fans here, but I am sorry, but this kid is a wimp compared to his uncle Luke and his grandfather, Anakin Skywalker, and his wimpy brother and sister (Jacen and Jaina) do not fair any better. Anakin Solo does not have the skill or the power to match any of them, and he will not have that ability until he is older. Once Anakin Solo is around 30, and when he is in his prime, than we can talk. Until then, this solo brat is not even close to being as good as more seasoned Jedi/warriors, like Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu, Obi Wan Kenobi, Yoda, etc.

God bless :)

3. GS335 Jedi Master

star 4
    btw, Anakin is the strongest force user in the galaxy. Lucas said it himself...Anakin may've had 14 years of experience as a Jedi Padawan, and as a Jedi Knight, but his skills progressed very fast. Yes, Anakin Solo may have great raw force talent, because he has Skywalker blood, and he maybe better tahn Jacen and Jaina, and may even surpass his Uncle Luke one day, but until then, he is not as good as his grandfather.

4. slimybug Force Ghost

star 5
    crap! anyway Skywalker and his famiy have the high midi count. Luke beat anakinsk and Anakinso is stronger in the force then luke!
  5. GS335 Jedi Master

star 4
    We do not know if Anakin Solo is stronger than Luke, because it has not been said. Yes, Luke and the Solo children are apart of Anakin Skywalker's bloodline, but they are not as powerful as him. He is the chosen one, and the best force user in the galaxy...Lucas said it himself, and he knows what he is talking about since he did write the storylines for the SW movies, and created and wrote all the characters. However, Luke is the better Jedi, because he succeeded where his father failed, and that was overcoming the darkside.

I've said it before, and I will say it again...Anakin Solo is just a kid. He is not even on Luke's level, because Luke is a much more seasoned Jedi than he is. Luke as much more skill, and more experience in the force and with a lightsaber than Anakin has at this point. Anakin Solo could surpass his Uncle Luke one day, but until he does, there is no comparison at all.

6. Cowboy_Jedi Jedi Youngling

star 2
    GS335 speaks the truth!
  7. murghph Jedi Padawan

in response to both of Mavrick889's posts, to my knowladge it has never been said that great jedi dont fall to the dark side, it all depends on your influences and the world(galaxy) you were raised in.
    "16 year old Anakin Solo vs. 16 year old Anakin Skywalker? No contest. Solo would wipe the floor with Skywalker. Why? Solo has lived, breathed, and eaten Jedi philosohphy and training since he was born. His mother was a Jedi. His uncle is one of the greatest Jedi of all time, and his siblings are both Jedi in training. No contest. " You said that his uncle was one of the greatest jedi of all time, and he fell to the dark side at one point, and who was his father? only the man who was born to the force itself. and you said that he died while killing palpatine, that may be true, but look at the condition he was in before hand anyway, he was hald machine, and palpatine did die, just he cheated it in the end and was brought back to life through cloning. "Up to that point. It's possible that everyone in the Skywalker (and now Solo) has a high midi chlorian count." Not true, if you take any note on biology then everyone has the genes of their mothers and fathers (now im not an expert myself) but i would think that Anikan solo would have part of his father in him, and his father had no talent in the arts of the jedi, so he would be hindered in that respect. And although skywalker didnt officialy start his training till he was 9 he had been using the force sub consciously for who knows how long, we can only assume since his birth, as he was created from the force itself. Once again (luke beat him to, didnt you see him get his arm cut of by luke in rotj) Look at the state vader was in at the time, half machine unable to exahust himself to much. Anyway, im sorry if i offended anyone, im just a bit of a perfectionist :) although i am well aware that i dont know everything about the star wars galaxy, and that because of that there are proberly many a way to prove me wrong, i would have to say if anikan skywalker and anikan solo faught they would end up not killing either one, because they would only fight if one of them was a sith or dark jedi, then the other would only go to them to try and convince them to convert back, much as luke did. Thats just my corrections and 2 cents though, dont take any of it to heart as it is only a sci-fi movie/book/game/card/.... franchise.:)
  8. darth-skycrawler Jedi Master

star 2
    Lucas has said that people will find out why Anakin is the chosen one. Mcallum said that Anakin had the skill of a master at the age of 19. Anakin Solo does not have the raw power of Ani. Mcallum also said that Anakin was already better than Obi Wan with a lightsabre. How could Solo then stand a chance against someone who has the force ability of masters after just 8 years training. The old Jedi are also better trained and more powerful done the new since they have more knowledge. I find it weird how the books have Luke beng less powerful than Yoda but more powerful done Anakin when it appears that Anakin will be the most powerful force ser ever.
  9. SnapHiss Jedi Knight

star 2
    Skywalker is more powerful, although Solo is no slouch
  10. AthyraFire Jedi Knight

star 2
    i'll probably be beaten up for being off-topic, but reading this thread has brought up some interesting questions in my mind:

exactly how hereditary is Force-talent? we know Force sensitivity comes from the midi count, and the higher the midi count, the more potentially powerful one will be. but are the midi-chlorians hereditary in themselves? are they passed on as genetic material from parents to children? i think if this were the case, Anakin Skywalker's offspring thus far would be proportionally diluted by generation. Only one of Luke/Leia's parents was Force-sensitive, so their power should be roughly half of Anakin's. Only one of Anakin Solo's parents was Force sensitive, so his power should be roughly half of that, and a quarter of Anakin Skywalker's. by this theory, Ben Skywalker should be more powerful than both his father and his cousins, because he is the son of two Jedi.

However, genes don't necessarily work that way either. If the amount of midis present in a person is controlled by genes, and the gene for a high midi count is dominant over the gene for a low midi count, then Anakin Skywalker's offspring should all have high midi counts like he did. but if the high midi gene is recessive, all his offspring should have low midi counts, which seems like it would be false since Luke is a powerful Jedi, and the Solo kids are powerful Jedi as well.

but then, what if midi-chlorians are NOT passed on genetically and they just happen to be present in people at birth? maybe you're either born with it or not... and you're born with varying degrees of it, but no one knows how or why that is and what causes someone to be born with a higher count of midis than someone else?

so what do you think? sorry about all this, but i'm really into horse genetics, so i naturally apply that to other areas, including Star Wars. >:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.