RE: Best Mall in the area

Discussion in 'Vancouver, BC' started by DAKAI_SERAKI, Dec 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DAKAI_SERAKI Jedi Knight

star 3
    lol Same here, Erin. lol, I have no money to shop, so a rarely go to the mall, any ways
  2. MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Master

star 4
    When I first started high school, Lougheed Mall was the spot, as it is really close by to my home. As I got a little older, I gradually moved further out and began to shop at Metrotown, and then Pacific Centre/Downtown. Also, by this time, my Ex and I used to spend a fair bit of time at posh Oakridge too, as this was close to her house. Nowadays, I tend to do most of my shopping at Metrotown, as it simply has everything. ;)

The other day though, I went to Lougheed Mall for the first time in ages (I had to go to the new London Drugs); and I was really struck by some of the new changes. Another thing that I can?t get over regarding Lougheed Mall is the fact that inside, there are two McDonalds? and outside, there is one just across the street on North Rd. [face_shocked] All I can say is that with three McDonalds? in such close proximity to each other, they must being doing some killer business there.
  3. DAKAI_SERAKI Jedi Knight

star 3
    I know what you mean, dan. I haven't been to lougheed since last year, and I went there in october.... Man, the floor looks so ugly now!
  4. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I prefer Metrotown. A bit out of the way, but it's right on the Skytrain route.
  5. JEDIASSANT Jedi Master

star 1
    I would say Metrotown as well since my house is just a 20 minutes away. :D or 10 minutes to Royal Oak station
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.