main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA RE: Board Header

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by FaLLeN-AnGeL, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    The original topic actually got closed, but I just thought of something to do with the header we have... The list of 'useful peoples' names, I understand that it is alphabetical at the moment, but isn't the City Rep an important role? Shouldn't the City Rep be listed first? I don't know how much hassle it is to change it, or even if it needs to be changed... It was just a thought/suggestion... Yeah... :)

2. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    Something that simple'd take me seconds to change, but its really up to you. I think the blue makes it stand out enough, but I'll do what you guys want. :)

3. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I agree with FA. Let the wookie, I mean City rep win, I mean go first. ;)

4. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Im not really fussed. The blueness of my name tells new people that Im different.

But, I was elected by the masses. If you think I should be first, then so be it.. jedi! ;)

Oh and also, I probably should have asked everyone if its ok before asking Shara to remove the OR callender & OR links from the top of the page? Since they were dead links anyway. If not, say so and give some new urls and we'll wack em back up. ;)

<<Edit: we could probably still use the callender for something? Gatherings etc?>>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.