main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Re enactment Battle RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dy-Lin-Wolfe, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000

Dooku smirked confidently at the Padawan Jedi. "Don't be so certain of yourself. It is you who is going to perish today." He gestured with a hand out at the entire arena and all the Genocians present to watch the bloodshed that would begin.

"Besides, you are not in a very good position to give empty threats."

2. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    anakin remembered something."HA. YOU DONT KNOW.IM THE CHOSEN ONE. ASK THE JEDI COUNCIL. DO WHAT YOU WANT BUT IM THE CHOSEN ONE AND NOTHING CAN STOP THAT.THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY."

OOC: I have it in caps because anakins yelling

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000

"We shall see." Dooku replied coolly.

I suggest we let others post too or alert them that this has started.

4. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-Wan sighed as Anakin shouted at Dooku.

"Anakin!! Calm yourself. A Jedi does not rely on anger to boost his strength. Let the force flow around you, and we will find a solution to this predicament."

5. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    I see master. But im the chosen one. I cant die here, maybe even never. So I guess your safe to. Padme are you okay?

6. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    Im Plo-Koon

Plo Koon hid in his spot waiting for Mace to give the signal to attack light saber in hand not yet activated

7. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: Hehe sorry I'm late.

IC: Mace stalked over to Boba Fett and ignited his saber.

"A pleasure seeing you, again," he greeted the masked man.

8. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-Wan looked at Anakin.

"Death is inevitable, even for the chosen one as you are. Now, could you please explain to me why in the force you came here?"

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Deneveon- Its Jango Fett, Boba Fett is the kid.

Count Dooku signaled with a gesture of his hand and three gates around the arena opened up. Three creatures emerged with the intent of killing. Genocian guards prodded the creatures with electro-prods toward the captured Jedi and Senator.

The things snarled and snapped until the Genocians let them go at the captives.

10. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Padme watched as the droids rolled towards them. She was not scared, but she would not die today, not like this, she used the pin she had hidden in her hand and begeun to work at the lock binding her hands.

11. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    Jango Fett was watching the execution, when a purple blade came in front of his neck. As he looked down t the blade, he depressed a button under his chin, and not a second later six Super Battle Droids in two columns of three came up from behind Mace and opened fire.

"Greetings to you too. Too bad this is last time we're going to meet." He then went under the blade and jumped off the balcony, only to a fly up a distance away.

TAG Deneveon

12. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-Wan dodged and juked, avoiding the creature. He stretched his hands and let the creature cut through his cuffs. Obi called on the force and jumped up to the halfway mark of the pole. He grabbed the chain and hauled himself up to the top. Then he waited, hoping the creature wouldn't be smart enough to continue the attack.

13. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    Anakin then broke free.Anakin then stole the spear he had been eyeing for so long. He killed the warrior and immediately thought of the Tusken Raiders. He was now filled with anger and pleasure as he killed warriors.He saw Dooku and jumped up to his balcony."Surrender Dooku"

14. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC: Don't you have to fight a creature? And also isn't Dooku up too high for you?

15. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    I dont HAVE to fight a creature. Anything can happen. This isnt the exact same battle. It can be different but yet the same.And in AOTC a jedi jumped up to the balcony but Jango blasted him off. Plus im the chosen one :)

16. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    Really? Then fine by me I got an idea. :D

17. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    Anakin sensed what was going to happen. He stabbed Dooku in the leg and jumped off to help Obi and Padme.

18. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC: I don't think you can do that, you have to wait for Mitth to post his reaction to your jumping onto the balcony.

IC:
    Boba hearing an order from his father through the comm system. He then warmed up the engines of the Slave for launch.

19. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    You can do anything except:God modd.Troll.Flame.Spam. And dont post damage. Other than that we can do just about anything. And the time between that would only be about 2-5 seconds. So I stabbed him and was gone.

IC: Hello Master need help?

Tag:K217

20. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC: Whatever.

IC:

Jango stabilized himself in the air and pulled out his two blaster pistols. He then looked down the arena and opened fire at Anakin from high up.

TAG DLW

21. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    Anakins saber got hit but he didnt mean to bock anything. He looked up and saw Jango Fett."Bounty Hunter" Anakin then called a fallen battle droids blaster to his hand with the force.He fired at Jango again and again. He aimed for his leg and got him but it didnt faze him.He kept firing at him.

22. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC: It's godmodding to post opponents damage. But I'll let your attack stand this time.

IC:

Jango holstered his two blasters and clutched his left leg with one hand, it was burned but not badly due to the armor. He then maneuvered away from his position and evaded Anakin Skywalker's shots. He continued to fly until he was out of the range of Anakin's blaster.

A few moments later, he flew high over the Arena and continued to open fire on Anakin, this time he flew around to evade any shots that would come.

TAG DLW

OOC: I think we should wait for the others first.

23. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    OOC: I never posted your damage.I said I shot you. You could shoot me in the head and and just say You shot me in the head but thats not posting damage. This is posting damage:Anakin shot Jango in the helmet and killed Jango.If its about saying it didnt faze you then im sorry but if yousaid that to me I would in a way be pleased.

IC:Anakin was surprised at how talented this Bounty Hunter was.Anakin saw that Jango wasnt to high in the air and he jumped up onto him and grabbed on."Stupid bounty hunter"He then proceeded to take his helmet off. He succeeded."Man your ugly"

24. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC: I said I was flying high over the Arena.

25. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    OOC: I said you werent flying too high over the arena but okay. Erase that whole part.

IC: Anakin was getting annoyed.He then used the force to bring him down. Then when he was doing that he got shot. "AHHHHH" Anakin then retreated into a room. He came out with a spear and threw it directly at Jango

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.