main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Re enactment Battle RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dy-Lin-Wolfe, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Ugh, enough with the markups *is lazy*

Dooku smiled deviously and raised a hand toward Anakin Skywalker. "First, the so called Chosen One." Blue lightning leapt from his fingers tips toward Anakin.

"Then, his Master." Dooku stepped forward, lightsaber spinning and slicing vertically for Obi-wan with the intent to cleave him in half.

2. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    Anakin blocked with his saber. He then went behind Dooku and slashed at him.

3. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-Wan raised his saber high above his head and stepped forward, parrying the blow, which had more force behind it than Obi expected. He took a smooth, fluid vertical swipe at Dooku's hip as he noticed Anakin going in behind him.

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Dooku dived and rolled away in the opposite direction of Obi-wan's attack while also avoiding Anakin's.

With a little suggestion of the Force, Dooku used the momentum of Anakin's attack with the intent of making the Padawan stumble forward into Obi's blade and slice at Obi-wan instead.

5. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-wan spun and avoided Anakin's blade, then he stepped forward with one foot and thrust his blade at Dooku's stomach.

6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Dooku easily parried the thrust, swatting the weapon aside. He extended a hand and Force Pushed Obi-wan back.

7. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    if we do yavin im wedge
    if we do hoth im wedge(rogue_squad_Leader-)
    if we do endor [space] im wedge
    if endor [ground] im not in it just space
    if duel of the fates im obi-wan

8. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    Anakin was now getting very mad."AHHHH, DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE!!!!!!!"Anakin theb started slashing at Dooku like mad, using all of his anger. With all of his anger and power he kept slashing.

9. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    As Jango landed the Slave One, he detected something on his sensors. The clone army. He told the two Geonisian fighters to engage any Republic forces. He then got out of his ship and went into the hangar.

From far behind the battle, Jango took calculated shots at Obi-Wan.

TAG 217

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Oh yeah, forgot Endor ground. If we do that one, I'm yet again General Veers.

Dooku retreated, parrying and blocking each of the Jedi Padawan's attacks. "You're anger is strong. But you do not yet know how to control it."

Dooku Force Pushed Anakin away from him a good distance. Than struck at him with Force Lightning repeatedly, never stopping the assault.

11. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Sorry People, the reason I have not been posting is because of work, can anyone give me a Quick Run down on what has happened so I can figure out where I should be?

12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Um...last time in the Arena

Padme was still fighting the droid army and genocians. Jango & Boba Fett went to chase Obi-wan and Anakin while they are currently fighting Count Dooku.

Thats all I know.

13. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-wan's force push from Dooku saved him from Jango's shots, and he rolled to the left.

"Anakin! I'll be right back."

Obi-Wan lifted his saber and blocked the shots coming at him to the left and right. He used the force and jumped at Jango, slicing horizontally at his chest.

14. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    As Obi-Wan ran to him, Jango activated his jetpack and jumped backwards simultanously. The force of his jump sending up and back. But Obi-Wan's lightsaber managed to cut into Jango's left leg.

He looked down to see whether his leg was still there. It was, but he couldn't feel a thing.

Still flying backwards and away from Obi-Wan, Jango ignited his flamethrower and fired a spray of fire at Obi-Wan.

TAG 217

15. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-Wan rolled away, as the fire singed his tunic. He used the force to guide it and sent the lightsaber straight at Jango, like an arrow.

16. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    OCC:I'd like to join, I'll just be a random Jedi and weedle my guys into the thing with little resistence.

IC: "There!" Said Yrl. "I see it!" said one of the side gunners. He fired a green ray at the approaching Genocian fighters. A fighter burst into flames and crashed but the other ships evaded. "Tell the other two to land over the ridge." He said. The three Republic gunships lowered their altitude and prepared for a landing infront of the droids. Fire from the ground was heavy and one by one the gunships exploded. Yrl Xen swallowed as fire drew in towards their gunship. A blast hit and the troops along with Yrl Xen flew out of the open door as the ship exploded.

OCC: Hope that is a good opening. :)

17. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: Hehe sorry about the misidentification. My bro was gonna get on the computer and I forgot. [face_blush]

IC: Mace Windu jumped into the arena after Jango and watched the other hundred Jedi jump in after him.

OOC: BTW, are there any creatures around here?

18. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC: Yeah they are creatures.

IC:

As the Jedi rolled away with his tunic burning, he launched his lightsaber like a spear toward Jango. Jango turned around to head towards the docked Slave One as fast as he could.

He then looked back to see the lightsaber still coming. Seeing as he had little choice, he deactivated the jetpack and hit the ground running. He then took off the jetpack and threw it at the lightsaber.

The jetpack hit the lightsaber and blew up, hopefully taking the lightsaber with it. As he ran, he realized the tremoundous pain in his upper left leg. He limped his way back to the Slave.

TAG 217

19. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-Wan looked down at his broken saber.

"Blast."

He ran over to Jango as fast as he could, using the force to guide him. Obi-Wan thrust his leg out in an attempt to kick him right in the stomach area of his armor.

20. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    IC:

The kick sent Jango up, hitting the far wall. Lying on the wall, he pulled out one of his blasters and fired a continuos stream at Obi-Wan. He then got up and walked backwards to the Slave, firing a round every few seconds.

TAG 217

21. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-Wan dodged the shots by jumping into the air using the force to guide him. He ripped the blaster out of Jango's hand with the force and brought it over to himself. Obi-Wan, a bit clumsy with a blaster, fired a few shots at him in the torso.

22. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Mace took a swing at a rancor (OOC: i can't remember what creatures were in there) and saw some droids running into the arena.

23. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    OOC: One was an Acklay, I know that.

24. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: Thanks.

25. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    Anakin got up and advanced towards Dooku."Im gettin sick and tired of this. Everybody is always telling me what I can and cant do."Anakin saw an opening at his legs and slashed at them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.