main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Re enactment Battle RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dy-Lin-Wolfe, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC: You know Dooku is a really powerful Dark Jedi and that he is firing continuos streams of darkside energy at Anakin. If you look at AOTC, Anakin just laid on the ground in pain.

IC:

If a blasterbolt hit someone at this range, they would be dead. Fortunately, Jango had Mandalorian armor. The blasterbolts just sent himsliding backwards towards the Slave, which was six meters away.

As he slid he fired a continuous stream of fire from his flamethrower at Obi-Wan, never relenting.

At the same time, he asked his son to activate the Slave's laser cannons through the comm system bult into his helmet. They turned to face Obi-Wan, ready to fire at any second.

TAG 217

2. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-wan rolled backwards and avoided the fire. He fired four shots at Jango's head, and another couple at his stomach. He turned around and went back to the duel, calling back to Jango:

"You've not seen the last of me, Bounty Hunter!"

3. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    IC:

Jango rolled to his right to evade the oncoming shots. He was successful, but one laser hit his left side. Fortunately, only the armor was burnt. Unfortunately, it was burned bad and there was some blood dripping out.

He clutched his left hand on the wound, while he fired at Obi-Wan with the blaster in his left hand. He fired until he had emptied his clip at the back of Obi-Wan.

TAG 217

4. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-wan dove into the hangar and rolled to the right, avoiding the last few shots, as one of them skimmed his boot. He fired a few more cover shots at Jango, then he jumped behind Dooku and fired Jango's blaster at him.

"I hate these blasted things..wish I had a lightsaber."

5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Ja! Anakin should be either trying to block the attack or withering in pain from the constant stream of lightning. Not advancing at me like it was nothing!

Dont forget Anakin is still a Padawan. Look at what happened to Luke who dashed into a battle foolishly. He lost his hand AND was defeated badly.

Anakin may have the power but he doesnt have the experiance to A) Control it properly and B)the know-how to use it.

6. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    OOC: I'd like to join when the next battle comes around, if that's all right.

7. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    Anakin saw what he was doing. Now after advancing with the lightning on him he just couldnt stand. He retreted to a corner and recurrperated.

8. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-wan saw as Anakin retreated to a corner. He fired a few more shots at Dooku and then used the force to grab Anakin's saber from him. Obi-wan ignited it and stared down Dooku.

9. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    Anakin saw that the bounty hunter was going to take off. He used the force to pick up a blaster and jumped onto the Slave I

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Now that the young Jedi was out of the way momentarily, Dooku relaxed his usage of darkside and was about to head for his ship.

When at the last moment Dooku sensed the danger behind him, twisted around and deflected the bolts away from him. His lightsaber swirled and hummed as it blocked the next volley of blaster fire from the Jedi.

"Not bad, Jedi Kenobi." Dooku lightly praised, smiling. "I'll give you a second chance to join me. Together we can stop Sidious from destroying the Republic."

He paced around Obi-wan, his lightsaber held ready to defend or attack.

11. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    Anakin knew that only Dooku really mattered. He jumped back off and hid, Dooku didnt know he was there he used a trick Master Kenobi taught him to stay hidden. He would wait for the right moment

12. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-wan stared hard at Dooku.

"Never."

Suddenly, Obi-wan used the force to jump to the front of the ship. He plunged the lightsaber into it as far as it would go, then, with it still in the ship, lifted it as high up as he could. He pulled it out and held it in front of himself, looking at Dooku.

13. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    Anakin just sat there watching,waiting for his chance

14. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "What the hell do you think you have done, Kenobi?" Dooku asked with a raises silver eyebrow. He walks up to where Kenobi is and raises his hand. "Nevermind. Its time I end this game."

Dooku launches his saber at pillar nearby, slicing through it and with the Force, recalls the weapon and lifts the pillar to hover over Kenboi.

15. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    Yrl lifted his head from the sand. Most of the troops around him were dead but a few bagan to stand just as he did. To their left lay the arena. "Come quickly." Yrl and 4 clone troops raced towards the arena. Getting in was easy enough but the thought of running plagued Yrl's mind when he saw the frey in the pit bt his courage overcame this. "Give our allies support fire." He ordered. The troops took aim at the arena beasts and fired at them with deadly accuracy as Yrl Jumped into the arena with his yellow saber drawn out.

16. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Anakin then jumped out of nowhere and pushed Master Kenobi out of the way.Then when he looked up all he saw was a pillar...

17. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    IC:

Jango with all his energy managed to bet out of the way of Obi-Wan's last blaster bolts. He tried to get up but couldn't. Was this the end?

He heard a shuffle of footsteps and saw his son Boba come over to him. "Dad, is everything all right?"

"I'm afraid not, my son. Let us leave now," he said. He tried to get up, but he couldn't. Boba grabbed him from behind and dragged him aboard the Slave.

"Do you want me to fly, dad," Boba said, ever so helpful.

"No, I can still fly," he replied. "But we will not leave until the battle of the Jedi is over. Are the engines ready?"

"Yes we can leave when you want to."

"Good."

TAG Mitth, DLW, 217

18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Dooku smiles devilishly as he lets go of the pillar to fall on Anakin Skywalker. "Too bad, he would have made a perfect Sith."

He returns his attention to Obi-wan. "You..." He raises his hand and strikes lightning at Obi-wan. "Will die."

19. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-wan was slightly hit by the lightning, but he managed to flinch to the right and get his saber up in time to absorb most of it. He laid on the floor, exhausted from the lightning and the fight with Dooku.

"Anakin!"

He tossed Anakin his saber.

TAG: Mitth, DLW

20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Dooku approaches Obi-wan, still laying down the lightning strikes until he was close enough to swing his own lightsaber down with the intent of decapitating the Jedi Knight.

21. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-wan managed to roll a few feet to the left and avoid the swing. He shouted hastily.

"ANAKIN! NOW!"

22. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    anakin was hurt. He had his saber though.The pillar was on his legs. He saw that Dooku was so intent on killing Master Kenobi he saw his chance. He let the force flow through him.He then lifted the pillar just enough. Barely able to stand,anakin got up ognited hi saber and slashed at Dookus waist again and again.

23. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    His lightsaber dug into the ground deep. One moment Obi-wan was about to be sliced in half, the next moment Dooku was staggering backwards away from Anakin Skywalker holding onto his stomach and trying to block the other blows with his saber.

He fell up against a wall and slid down to the floor. "Most impressive. I applaud you both for a well executed feint." He rasped, holding up his lightsaber up and slightly out to keep Anakin far enough away from him.

Jango! Now would be a good time!

24. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    IC:

Jango! Now would be a good time! The words came into Jango's mind. He was too injured to help his master, but maybe his ship could help.

He moved the Slaves' laser cannons to aim into the dark hangar. He fired a thunderous barrage into the hangar.

TAG Mitth, 217, DLW

25. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    Anakin hit Dookus saber as hard as he could knocking it out of his hand."Master hold off the hunter I got Dooku."Anakin then was slashing at Dooku yet again, he couldnt see because his saber was back and forth again and again fast,very fast.He kept slashing at Dooku

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.