main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Re enactment Battle RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dy-Lin-Wolfe, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-wan picked up the blaster and fired uselessly at the bounty hunter's ship. He ran outside of the hangar and searched desperately for a lightsaber, dodging the bounty hunter's shot. Suddenly, a Jedi rode by on a speeder. Obi-wan waved his arms and the man tossed him a saber. Obi grinned and ignited it, running toward's Jango's ship.

OOC: Ok, I'll admit that was kind of improbable, but it's not really fair without a lightsaber for each of us.

2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Gee, its interesting how Anakin is not getting hit by Slave Ones cannons. :mad:

3. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    Uh,I was trapped under a pillar, and it doesnt seem Dooku is gettin hit either.

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    No, you arent under a pillar anymore when Jango began his cannon attack. You were attacking and forced me back. Remember?

5. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-wan ignited the lightsaber and stood in front of the Slave 1. He quickly jumped high into the air, blocking the lasers with his saber and avoiding the ones that came afterwards. He jumped in an arc towards the slave 1. Obi-wan thrust his lightsaber into the ship and held it there, as he turned sideways so as to not get hit by the laser cannons. He let himself fall with the saber still in it, and he made a deep slash from about 5 feet above the bottom of the ship to where the cannons were. He ducked under the cannon, rolled to the left, and sliced upwards at the other laser cannon, still on his knees. Finally he plunged his lightsaber as far as it could go into the Slave 1, then did an upward and downwards stroke with it still in the ship. He backflipped and waited for something to happen, breathing very heavily.

6. davofett

davofett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    I'll join the next battle my vote is in for Yavin I'll be Porkins

7. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    IC:

The cannons went offline, and explosions destroyed that part of the ship. Jango now could do nothing. Except one thing.

He activated the engines and roared up and away. Bathing Obi-Wan in his jet wash. When he was high enough he launched a missile at the hangar.

TAG 217, Mitth, DLW

8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Dooku Force Pushed Anakin back as soon as he lost his lightsaber and Force Held him away. He heard the shriek of the missile and scrambled to his feet.

Jango, you fool! You'll end up killing me! Dooku cursed as he limped his way over to his own ship, calling his lightsaber back to his hand just as the missile impacted and exploded inside the hanger.

The blast of the explosion sent Dooku stumbling and skidding the rest of the way to his ship. Sharpnel tore into the vessel and landed all around.

Dooku did not take the time to see what had become of the Jedi. He gathered his footing and climbed into his vessel and began to depart the hanger.

His ship slinged shot out of the hanger but it did not gain altitude. "Jango." Dooku commed. "My ship has taken heavy damage and will not make it into space. Blast the hanger one last time and reandevous here." He sent the coordinates somewhere on the planet.

9. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    IC:

"Yes, my master. He accepted the coordinates and fired not one, but two missiles into the hangar. As soon as the missiles launched, Jango followed the coordinates."

TAG 217, DLW, Mitth

10. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Obi-wan dove to the left and covered his whole body with his cloak. The shrapnel hit him, but he wasn't injured badly. He ran out of the hangar.

"Anakin, follow me."

Obi-wan ran as fast as he could out of the hangar. He searched his speeder bike and found what he was looking for. Obi-wan took the tracking device and threw it as hard as he could towards Dooku's ship. It landed and buzzed to life. Then he hopped on the swoop and put it into the highest gear. He was thrown backwards on the seat as the swoop bike sped down the red desert at 500 MPH.

11. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    Anakin hit the wall,HARD.He then just saw his master leave him,expecting him to follow.Anakin didnt know if he was going to die.All he knew was that he loved Padme before he passed out.

12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Dooku lands his ship in a valley and departs from it. "The Jedi will pay me for the credits it cost me to get you built." He sighs and flags down the Slave One.

Once it lands, he boards quickly and tells Jango: "I sense a Jedi nearby, it is possible one was lucky enough to track us. Get out of here before he can do it again."

13. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    "Yes, milord," was the only reply. Jango then accelerated at full speed to the other side of the planet, away from the landing clonetroopers. From there they would leave the Geonosis system.

14. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    The Clone troopers blasted apart all of the creatures in the arena and the Battle Droids were all that remained. Suddenly a pressure came to Yrl's head. He looked off into the direction of it. "There!" He shouted. Without knowing exactly where he was going or why for that matter. Yrl leapt out of the areana. He sliced open a genocian warrior boarding a fighter. He got onboard the fighter and went towards the otherside of the planet. It seemed strange to him that he was leaving the battle but the force was guiding Yrl. He saw Slave One and opened fire.

15. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    IC:

Jango used his expert piloting abilities to evade the shots. The few that hit only hit his shields. He kept on evading until they reached space. There, Jango launched a sonic mine at his pursuer.

TAG B10

16. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Yoda approaches the valley on a tiny, force-powered skiff. He sees Dooku's ship but not Dooku. He stops the skiff and then closes his eyes to attune to the force and then heads a certain way.

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "Finally." Dooku sighs and leans back in his seat. "Jango, set course for Coruscant."

I believe thats the end for this battle.

18. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    "Yes master. But I will take a few random jumps to throw any pursuer away from our true destination," with that Jango pulled the hyperspace lever, and was gone.

19. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    Yrl tried to evade the mine but it was too late. The mine exploded, greatly damaging the fighter. It made it's way back into the atmosphere but spun out of control and crashed. Yrl found his way out of the wreakage and to Yoda. Yrl took a knee as he spoke to Yoda. "Master, I'm afraid Dooku has escaped along with the bounty hunter. The seperatists will continue this war for a long time..."

THE END

OCC: Ok onto the next thing.

20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    I vote for Hoth!! I'm General Veers!

21. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    Hoth, I'll be a Rebel Trooper.

22. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    Im back. I vote Hoth. Im an At-AT driver.

23. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC: I go with the majority. I'll be Luke.

24. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Hoth.

Me Dak.

25. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    RDG, don't you want your own snowspeeder?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.