1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Re enactment Battle RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dy-Lin-Wolfe, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Ok.My bad. how about here:

Then vader saw a corridor and took it.The force guided him.Then at the end he saw the Falcon
  2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Chosen One

star 6
    Damnit! I wanted to say 200!

*grumbles*

Veers groaned and found himself being dragged through the snow by snowtroopers.
  3. Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling

star 3
  4. Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Vader was wondering about Veers.He saw an AT-AT explode before he got into the base.Oh well.I must keep my focus here.Vader then switched on his comm."Captain,here is the signal we see the Falcon"
  5. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    "SN-1436, stay with Blizzard One. Establish a perimeter around the general. Frozen Two, you and Frozen 3 will remain with the freighter. Disable the freighter, and safeguard Lord Vader when he arrives. Myself and Frozen 4 will return to the General. Frozen 4, be prepared to relinquish your command of your AT-ST in the event that the General wishes to control it."

Hak flicked a switch on the comm board as his AT-ST ran towards Blizzard One.

"Executor this is Colonel Faln. General Veers has been incapacitated, and the shield is down. By Imperial Protocol, I am the ranking officer on the ground currently. I request a squadron of TIE Fighters to protect General Veers from death and to eliminate remaining snowspeeders and transports. ((Note to the Rebels, you've only gotten one transport launched as of yet IIRC)) I also request a squadron of TIE Bombers to destroy the ion cannon."

TAG: Vader (for squadron requisition), and Mitth (in your next post have my AT-ST reach you)
  6. Rogue_Squad_Leader- Force Ghost

star 4
    wedge blue group and green group attack those troppers advancing on the west and east ridge dont let them reach the base
  7. Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling

star 3
    The AT-AT pilot saw the speeders advancing towards the base.He started to shoot them.Blasting at them over and over/That oughta keep them busy he thought.
  8. RDG Force Ghost

star 4
    CHEWBACCA
    Chewbacca saw the Imps coming and went inside and groaned for Han to follow. He roared as he went to the cockpit to start up the ship.

DACK
    Luke, could you fly toward the leading troops. I'll make em fall back.
  9. Rogue_Squad_Leader- Force Ghost

star 4
    Wedge : Janson whata you say we get that imp of there backs for good

wedge flys in for a closer shot, jansen fires the cable they rap around 1 time

wedge one more pass

as wedge says this an AT-ST walker nails him directly in his star born engine

wedge im loosing it im pulling out, Jansen lets go help excort a couple of transports
  10. Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Then Vader saw the other troops coming."FOLLOW ME".Vader then ran inside the Falcon and stopped.he saw an open piece of the wall and began disingrating wires with his saber."go to the cockpit".10 of them then went to the cockpit.
  11. Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling

star 3
  12. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Sheesh, I leave for a few days and this happens. :p

IC as General Rieekan

"Hangar has been breached, snowtroopers incoming," the young Lieutenant said.

"Shavit," the General cursed, "Deactivate the shields, I want that ion cannon to open up on the fleet. And I want everyone and everything to evacuate now. All snowspeeders are to do one more run, then I want them to get to those X-wings and outta here."

IC as Luke Skywalker

"Dack I'm heading back to the hangar," Luke said. He opened up his laser cannons on the AT-ST's in front of the hangar. He turned around for another run at them.

TAG ALL
  13. Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Vader then reached the cockpit himself.he saw Han Solo and Chewbaaca."Surrender or die"
    The AT-AT pilot saw the speeders coming in for another run.He shot at the leader again and again.
  14. Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling

star 3
  15. Rogue_Squad_Leader- Force Ghost

star 4
    Wedge Luke watch out for that forward stabaliser
  16. Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling

star 3
    The At-At pilot kept blasting at the leader until his guns overheated.
  17. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: DLW, I'm not doing runs on you. I'm attacking Yomin. I said I was attacking the AT-ST's in front of the hangar.
  18. Yin-Do-Ly Jedi Youngling

could I join?I would be a simple snowtrooper.I will be with DLW.Ive read up so I guess i'll be in the cockpit.BTW im an ok RPer
  19. Rogue_Squad_Leader- Force Ghost

star 4
    well I think this battle is alomost over theres not much to it..........

MY VOTE GOES FOR DUEL OF THE FATES NEXT: i call obi-wan

RSL
  20. Yin-Do-Ly Jedi Youngling

Oh by the way hi Bro.DLW is my brother.he told me to join.Im Maul then
  21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Chosen One

star 6
    The battle aint overwith yet. The Falcon hasn't escaped. The Rebels havent retreated from Hoth completely and General Veers is in trouble.

Course, it would be a whole lot better if the bloody rebels responded!!!

I got Qui-Gon Jinn!!
  22. RDG Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm Darth Maul!!!

IC
    Chewbacca roared at Vader and started to charge but knew Han would restrain him so stopped
  23. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    The twin Frozens reached the remains of Blizzard One, and turned outward, training their guns on the sky. The hatch of Frozen One opened, and Colonel Faln jumped out, sprinting towards the fallen General.

"General Veers... General Veers... are you alright?"

TAG: Mitth
  24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Chosen One

star 6
    Darth Maul is already taken.

SN-1438: "He hasn't awakened yet, Colonel..."

A groan from the General cut him off. General Veers sat up behind his AT-AT, several of his snowtroopers surrounded him and occasionally fired out at the rebel troopers that were advancing on their position

VEERS, groans and pulls off his helmet, holding the side of his head "What the hell happened?"

SN-1438: "Sir, thank the maker you're alright."

VEERS: "What happened?"

SN-1438: "I don't know exactly, sir. But Blizzard 1 is destroyed and rebel troopers are advancing on our position."

General Veers slowly stands and slips his helmet back onto his head. He unholsters his sidearm and glances around the leg of the fallen walker. Rebel troops were definately advancing on his position.

VEERS: "Colonel Faln, you and six others remain here with Frozen One. Frozen Two and the rest of you, come with me. We'll flank the rebels on the other side of Blizzard 1."

The remaining snowtroopers followed their General through the snow and to the other side of Blizzard 1. Once they reached the burning head, they stepped out and began firing on the rebels flank.
    />
  25. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    Faln saluted and then reentered his AT-ST. As he adjusted his seat, Faln flicked a switch on his comm board.

"Spread out and open fire on anything that moves. Frozen One will spray fire across their main lines, so pick off anything that gets by my fire."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.