main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga RE: Fw: Fill out this silly survey!1 Part 15 (14/4): C-3PO. Warning:Contains doom and gloom!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sock_of_Darth_Vader, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Me, too! Love these different formats for telling a story, other than standard narrative....

2. Sock_of_Darth_Vader

Sock_of_Darth_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 24, 2002
    To: antilles_wedge_rogue@alliance.net, calrissian@smoothoperator.com, celchu_t@alliance.net, farr_s@alliance.net, fearsome_wookiee@galacticmail.com, janson_w@alliance.net klivian_d@alliance.net, organa@alliance.net, R2isthebest@droidnet.com, sexy_scoundrel@galacticmail.com, vader@empire.gov
    Subject: Fw: Re: Re: Fw: Survey

NAME: Luke Skywalker.

NICKNAMES: Han calls me 'kid' and the Rogues call me 'boss'.

SEX: Male.

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Rebel base.

HEIGHT: 5'9". Hey, I'm a pilot, it's an advantage to be short!

EYES: Blue.

HAIR: Blondy-brown

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?: The Rebellion is too poor to afford TVs.

WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?: Alliance propaganda. They give them out to everyone free.

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: 'Piloting and Mechanics'

FAVORITE SMELL: Engine lubricants.

FAVORITE COLOR: Green.

WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Finding out my father isn't the man I thought he was. Having my hand cut off.

BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Rescuing my friends. When it actually works, that is.

THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: Go on missions, visit Hobbie in the medcentre, shoot Imps, try to rescue Han from Jabba

FAVORITE MUSIC: Jizz.

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING?: I wonder will the Empire attack today?

DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS?: Nope.

ROLLER COASTERS DEADLY OR EXCITING?: Boring.

PEN OR PENCIL?: Pencil.

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?: Ten.

FAVORITE FOODS: Anything that isn't Alliance rations.

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS?: My father is DARTH VADER. Guess.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME: Well, technically I'm a Rebel traitor, but no-one's convicted me yet.

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?: Chocolate.

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE?: Yes.

DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS?: No. All my stuffed animals got burned by the Imperials.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: The Alliance doesn't allow us pets.

IF YOU COULD BE ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE?: Krayt dragon.

THUNDERSTORMS, COOL OR SCARY?: Cool.

IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE?: Obi-Wan. I have some questions I need to ask him. Grrr.

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Anything.

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?: Gemini.

EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?: Yes. Habit.

GUYS-WOULD YOU GIVE UP YOUR SHIRT FOR A GIRL? Yes.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: I used to think Jedi, but now I'm not so sure.

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: Why would I want to do that?

IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT BE?: Nowhere. I don't like being in pain.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?: I don't think so.

DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING: I can't say I've really thought about this a lot.

WHAT IS ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?: The duty rota, holos of the Rogues, Corellian Beauties Swimsuit Calander (Wedge's), a picture of a binary sunset. (mine)

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Where did my glass go?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SNAPPLE?: Blue milk.

ARE YOU A RIGHTY, LEFTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS?: Well, I don't have a right hand any more...

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?: No.

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?: A locker.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER: Two.

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?: Bashed up old speeder

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR?: A shiny new customised X-wing.

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: Podracing and Smashball.

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: Han sent it, before he was frozen in carbonite. I miss you.

OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO, WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO IT: Han. He's frozen in carbonite.

3. AzulSaber

AzulSaber Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 15, 2005
    WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Finding out my father isn't the man I thought he was. Having my hand cut off.

Awww...poor Luke. :_|

Yes. No. Yes. No. I don't know! :p :D

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: Han sent it, before he was frozen in carbonite. I miss you.

OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO, WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO IT: Han. He's frozen in carbonite.

ROTFL! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Oh this was yet another brilliant and hilarious edition! I can't wait for more! Great job!

4. LordTarr

LordTarr Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 11, 2005
    Pwoor Lukie wukie!

5. Feng_Huang

Feng_Huang Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    Methinks he will change his mind once he meets the Emperor o_O

Very cute but... wasn't he supposed to be in love/have a crush on Leia? this is pre-ROTJ, after all ;)

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Wonderful!!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

7. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    LOL!!! Loved the long-awaited-update!!! It was SOOO funny!!!! Please do Leaia's next! PLEASE?!?!? :(

Thanks! :D I'll send you the link through PM. :)

8. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005

THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: Fix things, think about Padmé, annoy Obi-Wan, think about Padmé.

LOL!!!!

*dies laughing*

-Commander Tharen-

9. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Love it! Poor Luke, loved the line about getting along with parents. I also liked the bit about the glass being half full/half empty; "Where did my glass go?"

Poor Han, frozen away....

Still hoping for Leia's answer to being in love, and saying something nice about Han....

10. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    [face_laugh]

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR?: A shiny new customised X-wing.

Loved all of it, especially the part about Obi-wan's yen for purple.

11. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Hee! This is great! I was laughing before I even got past the email addresses (Artoo's is especially funny), so I knew I was in for a good one! :)

[face_laugh]

12. Eirate_rules

Eirate_rules Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2005
    calrissian@smoothoperator.com
    I could not stop laughing at this!!!
    Unfortunatly 4 me, i woke up rabe and started a pillow fight w/ call_it_fate(her sister who is visiting.)
    And we have an Alegebra test tommorow!

Oh well....might as well enjoy the funnieness while i can

13. Sock_of_Darth_Vader

Dec 24, 2002
    Just a quick uppy...

14. Sock_of_Darth_Vader

Dec 24, 2002
    I'm nearly finished with Leia's post....

15. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Oh, good!!! Can't wait for this one! [face_dancing]

16. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    How's that Leia update coming along? I hope you post it soon...

17. jackyyy17

jackyyy17 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2006
    Just found this today and I'm loving it.

My favorite one is... well they're all to good to chose just one. Emperor Palpatine's had me laughing so hard, as did Luke's and Han's and Wedge's... Its just too hard to pick.

Can't wait for the update.

Leia's next, this should be good.

jacky

18. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Leia's post????

Please!!

19. Sock_of_Darth_Vader

Dec 24, 2002
    To: ackbar@calamari.alliance.net, a.cracken@intelligence.secret, antilles_wedge_rogue@alliance.net, avram_k@alliance.net, calrissian@smoothoperator.com, celchu_t@alliance.net, fearsome_wookiee@galacticmail.com, madine_c@alliance.net, mothma@alliance.net, rieekan_c@alliance.net, skywalker_l@alliance.net, solo_h@alliance.net
    Subject: Fw: Fw: Fw: Re: Re: Fw: Survey

NAME: Leia Organa

NICKNAMES: Princess, Your Worship, sweetheart, Your Royalness, Your Highnessness and the thousand and one other names Han comes up with. My family used to call me Leili when I was small.

SEX: Female

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Rebel bases, apartment with Han on Coruscant. Holiday home on New Alderaan, if I ever manage to get a holiday.

HEIGHT: 5'1". Yeah, well, look at Luke?runs in the family.

EYES: Brown.

HAIR: Dark brown.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?: I like to watch the sitcoms and convince myself my life isn't really that bizarre by comparison.

WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?: Alliance propaganda. It was free.

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: I read Luke's pilot magazines a lot, actually. Can't stand those woman's ones, all about men and makeup.

FAVORITE SMELL: Han's aftershave.

FAVORITE COLOR: White.

WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Seeing your home destroyed in front of my eyes.

BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Whenever Han does something wonderful for me.

THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: What weekends?

FAVORITE MUSIC: Alderaanian folk tunes. Han hates it.

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING?: Han, stop snoring.

DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS?: No.

ROLLER COASTERS DEADLY OR EXCITING?: Exciting. Deadly is Han's piloting.

PEN OR PENCIL?: Pen

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?: Two

FAVORITE FOODS: Anything that isn't too spicy to eat, like a lot of Han's cooking.

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS?: Which ones? Three of them were great, but are dead now. So's the fourth, my biological father, but that doesn't make a lot of difference to him. Except that he stopped being evil. And ditched the breathing gear. I don't suppose he needs to breath now, being dead. As you might be able to tell, we don't really get along. It started with the torture, and went downhill from there. Yes, downhill. You should have seen what he did after I brought Han for dinner...

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME: Not convicted, no. Imprisoned and tortured without trial, yes.

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?: Vanilla.

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE?: Yes, if my husband and my brother would ever let me at the controls...

DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS?: No, just Han.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: Well, according to some people, Chewie is our 'family dog', which is an extremely insulting, Imperial-type attitude, and is totally outrageous...oh, sorry, pets. Anything that doesn't bite. Or sting.

IF YOU COULD BE ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE?: Why would I want that? Being a human's just great.

THUNDERSTORMS, COOL OR SCARY?: Both.

IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE?: My real mother.

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Eyeblasters.

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?: Gemini. As it seems to be Luke's (see above), it must be mine too.

EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?: Yes.

GUYS-WOULD YOU GIVE UP YOUR SHIRT FOR A GIRL? I did give up most of my clothes for Han, once.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: I like the one I've got. Shorter hours would be great, though. Although if I got home before Han, he wouldn't have an excuse to sneak into my office and, um, you probably don't want to hear about that...*blush*

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: Red-gold. Ha ha, just joking. I like my hair the colour it is. So does Han.

IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT BE?: I have a tattoo. Imperial prisoner #GT18896.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?: Yes.

DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING: Don't care, as long as it's with Han. We'd invite Luke and Chewie and a few friends, and no politicia

20. Arcalian

Arcalian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2005
    Heheheheheh.

21. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    FAVORITE SMELL: Han's aftershave. Awww....[:D]

Loved all the nicknames she wrote down, whatever Han called her! Doesn't sleep with stuffed animals, only Han!

First thought in the morning was hilarious, too!

Do you get along with your parents? Talk about a long reply, I loved the line about Darth Daddy: You should see what he did after I brought Han for dinner! [face_laugh]

Han, for heaven's sake, pick up your socks, will you!

It was worth the wait!

22. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Awww, this was adorable! [face_love] What really gets me is that it's so funny and yet... there are some poignant moments too. Like, when Leia mentioned what happened to Alderaan and wanting to meet her mother. Got me kinda teary! [face_blush]

I really do love these! Thanks for updating!

23. Sock_of_Darth_Vader

Dec 24, 2002
  24. Sock_of_Darth_Vader

Dec 24, 2002
    From: R2isthebest@droidnet.com <main-computer.endor.alliance.net>
    To: C3PO@droidnet.com, skywalker_l@alliance.net

NAME: Artoo-Detoo.

NICKNAMES: Artoo, 'bucket of bolts', 'overweight greaseball', (both Threepio) 'short and round' (General Solo)

SEX: Technically neuter, as I'm a droid, but people usually refer to me as 'he'.

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Wherever my Master Luke goes.

HEIGHT: 1m

EYES: One on each side of my dome, flashing red and white.

HAIR: None.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?: I don't watch TV, it confuses my visual sensors.

WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?: I don't have one, I'm a computer myself.

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Droid News.

FAVORITE SMELL: I don't have any olifactory sensors.

FAVORITE COLOR: Blue.

WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Being blasted.

BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Saving the galaxy. I do that quite a lot.

THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: Beep, spin, save Master Luke's life.

FAVORITE MUSIC: Beeping.

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING?: Is that Threepio complaining again?

DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS?: No, but I don't like being upside down, it's the way I'm programmed.

ROLLER COASTERS DEADLY OR EXCITING?: I don't like them. Upside down--DWEEP!

PEN OR PENCIL?: Neither.

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?: I don't answer phones.

FAVORITE FOODS: Lubricant.

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS?: I don't have parents.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME: No. heh hehBEEEEEP!

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?: Neither.

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE?: Yes, but I don't get to very often.

DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS?: No. I don't sleep, I shut down.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: Anything but a Hamster Droid...

IF YOU COULD BE ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE?: One of those swamp creatures that tried to eat me on Dagobah.

THUNDERSTORMS, COOL OR SCARY?: Scary, I might get a short.

IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE?: Sometimes I miss Mistress Padmé.

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: I don't drink, but sometimes Master Luke uses neat ethanol to clean my casing.

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?: None. I was manufactured, not born.

EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?: I don't eat broccoli.

GUYS-WOULD YOU GIVE UP YOUR SHIRT FOR A GIRL? I don't have a shirt.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: I quite like serving Mistress Padmé. It was usually quiet.

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: I would need hair first, but I would like to be painted orange and black.

IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT BE?: Artoo for President. On my dome.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?: No.

DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING: Master Anakin's was rather nice.

WHAT IS ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?: Oil.

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? I'll plug into the main computer and get a full glass.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SNAPPLE?: I'm quite good at snapping AT people, with my charge prod...

ARE YOU A RIGHTY, LEFTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS?: Ambidextrous.

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?: I have no fingers.

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?: Bolts and screws.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER : Pi, because I'm round.

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?: A Naboo N-1 starfighter.

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR?: Something without a pesky human pilot.

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: Robot Wars.

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: Master Luke, you never forget about me or say 'It's just a droid.'

OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO, WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO IT: Threepio, he'll be so busy complaining he'll never get it started.

25. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO, WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO IT: Threepio, he'll be so busy complaining he'll never get it started.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Very nice response from R2. I also like the idea of R2 for president - I'm sure he could do a better job than whomever is leading the Republic.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.