main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East RE: GAINESVILLE, FL NEEDS A FAN FORCE PAGE

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Jan 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I would be glad to help you get a forum set up for Gainesville. :)

You have started off on the right foot by posting this thread. If this thread generates enough interest, then the FanForce staff will work on setting up a forum for Gainesville. If you know other folks in your area who would be interested in setting up a FanForce forum, get them to voice their support in this thread. If you have any other questions about this or any other FanForce-related matter, feel free to contact me via private message or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net. You may also want to check out the FanForce FAQ Page.

Until the time when there is enough interest to start a forum for Gainesville, you might want to check out the forums of cities near you to get in contact with other people in your area.

If there are any other Gainesville, Florida folks out there who would like to see a forum for your city, be sure to speak up! :)

2. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    wow i don't believe i've heard of that city

or you could just do like the ms fans

we have two in north ms 2 in central

and 3 or 4 in south

we post in the same forum

3. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    I will be glad to add a city page for Gainesville, provided that you and two other members request the forum be added.

4. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    Do the Gainsville page. I am more than interested in getting something going there. One of the biggest universities in the state is in Gainsville, (University of Florida) and I will bet you all that there is their own lions share of fans there jus waiting for an out let.
    If you build the page they will come. I know I will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.