main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH (Re)Introductions

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Elan-Rai, Mar 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Yeah, we moved :) We bought a house almost 2 years ago :) We are right next to Florence now :)

2. reva_cherese

reva_cherese Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    I'm 30, married with an adopted 12 yo daughter and live in the Mt Carmel/Eastgate area. Waited in line Sat & Sun for C3...and was the first in line on Sunday to finally get in. Have my EP3 passes for AMC, but just joined FanForce after meeting some great people at C3. Looking forward to getting to know all of you...and learning more about the Star Wars Universe.
    May the Force be with you all and see you round the .NET

3. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Welcome!! :)
    Did you meet anybody from our Fanforce yet? :)

4. reva_cherese

Apr 27, 2005
    I haven't met anyone from around here yet. I met some people from Texas and New York at CIII. Are you guys having some kind of meet or get together before EPIII comes out?

5. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Hey! You're out in my wife and mine's neck of the woods!

Welcome! :)

6. reva_cherese

Apr 27, 2005
    Yes I'm from the MtCarmel/Eastgate area....actually live right off Mt Carmel Tobasco Road on Beechmont Drive. Where do you hail from?

7. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    We used to live on Beechmont too a while back... :)

8. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    We're over off of Clough at Long Acres!

9. Skywalker_54

Skywalker_54 Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2005
    I'm Bryan, 18 from Mason, lived there for about 14 years and just intrested in meeting fellow Star Wars fans. I have always been a fan, but then I went to C3 and I just can't get enough.

10. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Welcome!! :)
    Where do you guys plan on going to see ROTS on opening night?

11. CINCYFAN

CINCYFAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    Hey everyone! I'm a newbie here. My name is Doug Winstel (CINCYFAN on the boards) and I've been a member since shortly before C3. Went to the party and had a great time, met a lot of cool people and ran into some friends from the Cincy area. I'm also with the Ohio Star Wars Collectors Club here in Cincy(been with them for about 3 years now). Like the rest of you, I love the movies, but I also collect the action figures and anything else that interests me. I'm not a completest, nor will I ever be(tried that, didn't like it). I live in Cincinnati, just outside of the Downtown area in Mt. Airy(about 5 or 10 minutes away from the Stadiums). I'm going to be at Springdale Cinemas for the Digital Showing of ROTS at 12:10 with a bunch of other OSWCC members(just look for the black club t-shirts with the "lava colored" State of Ohio and Vader head on the back. I've been trying to stay spoiler free(even though that's impossible anymore)because I found that made my EII viewing experience much better, than my EI experience(felt like I knew too much going in because of things like the Soundtrack song titles). Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all and getting to know you through the boards and if anyonw is interested in OSWCC and wants info., I'm more than happy to supply it.

12. MasterYoda_1

MasterYoda_1 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Well I'm new on the board. I live in Northern KY, and I'm a friend of Reva. We spent several cold days in line in Indianapolis, and met some great people.

I work for lawyers, at a bank, in downtown so you know my day is boring. I became a Star Wars fan when Master Yoda was introduced as a character. I was a huge JH Co. fan before Yoda.

Reva has been trying to push me to become more creative in the last few years. So I hope to get to know you all....

so may the force be with you all...be safe.

13. xugtr34

xugtr34 Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    Greetings, my name is Joe i am very new to the boards but have been a star wars fan for sometime now. i am a collector, and have just started recently, i mainly collect the 3 inch figures spanning the whole saga, master replicas stuff, the unleashed line, and exclusives. i also collect transformers alternators, and video game figures (halo, zelda, etc)

i graduated from XU in 2002 with a BLA in psychology and now am doing title abstracting for a title company. i just bought a house in Lebanon OH (one exit up from kings island on 71N) with my fiancee and our 19 month yr old daughter.

i went to C3 and loved every minute of it, i could only get a one day pass because of work and other engagements, wish i could have gone for all 4. really did not network there too much, just waited in line alot :) but it was all worth it and i loved it, it was my first big fan convention.

i hope to meet some of you and to be able to get together.

14. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    Hi guys! Welcome and have fun!

15. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Man, we got more people posting now than we can shake a stick at!! ;)
    Welcome guys, and have fun posting!! :)

16. True_Killer

True_Killer Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2005
    Hi, i'm True_Killer which is what Bob Fett is..I'm a newbie..My real name is Josh, I live in a suburban part of Cin-City..I don't think i'm even invited on this thread..I also go to all the C's dressed as True Killer himself

17. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    Invited? Aw heck, just have fun!

18. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    Im sorry was I suppost to come here ?? Before I made all those posts?
    Oh well Hi my Real name is Shawn wife named Aamie (Amy) and have a 7 month old Beth.
    Im in the Dayton Fanforce and have met Sean , Gwen, Sara, and her mother. Hope to meet all of you the 17th of July.
    Ive been a star wars fan long before i seen the movie <... sounds weard dont it I have action figures ive had sence I was 6 and im 34 now.
    Iam a collector I have 158 (and still counting) action figures hanging on my bedroom walls. I play SW Galaxies religiously when Im not at work.
    Oh and thanks for responding to my email Ludo Im glad you didnt think I was like Ted Bundy. Aamies bugging me Id like to put more btu were going to PKI see ya :)

19. zelda_002000

zelda_002000 Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2005
    Hey. My name is Dina. But Most everyone calls me Caboose. I live in Ft. Mitchell Ky. And well this was the closest i could get. I'm most likely the youngest person here. Being 13. But I dont care i can step up to the plate if i have to. I love star wars :p! My favorite chars are anakin (episode 2 3) And Obi wan, (episode 2 3) I'm not a heavy collector (yet) but i do have a few things.

so...yeah....

20. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
  21. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    Wilkomen!

So now we have some young blood in the group. Someone who can carry on the legacy when us older farts are gone the way of an old couch cushion.

22. star-killer1

Jun 7, 2005
    But what about us older farts that wanna be recycled?

23. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    No, no! We go to a landfill filled with nothing but older farts. We shall grouse about how much better things were when we were young whippersnappers. We shall curse youth and all those young punk drivers driving much too swiftly. We shall crave prune juice.

Okay, so maybe not the prune juice part.

24. star-killer1

Jun 7, 2005
  25. ehrman

ehrman Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2005
    het i'm andy, the only real star wars geek thing I ve ever done is go see episode 3 at midnight. I'm brand new, fresh off the ironing board, or whatever the hell that saying is. I enjoy playing guitar, going to shows, and hanging out with friends and uhhh, oh yeah! lon walks on the beach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.