RE: July Meeting Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh, PA' started by jedi_master_sal, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I_have_zam_cards Jedi Knight

star 1
    you being all teacher like in gettysbugh haha you had to drive all far ya know
  2. corran_16201 Jedi Knight

star 3
    She had to hit lightspeed to make it in time

I had a lotta fun at the meeting. Deffinatly is cool knowing so many ppl like me
  3. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    You didn't get pulled over this time did you master?
    btw...is the pez display keeping you company?
  4. I_have_zam_cards Jedi Knight

star 1
  5. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll have all my pez at the picnic (yes you can all mooch if ya want) Hey guess what i got more orange pez (I love orange)
  6. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I have to agree with you Stina. Orange pez is the best flavor.
  7. I_have_zam_cards Jedi Knight

star 1
    praise to orange pez.ya know
  8. I_have_zam_cards Jedi Knight

star 1
    praise to orange pez.ya know
  9. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    as long as it isn't the yellow pe....

;)

j/k

It certainly was nice to meet all of the posters who wern't at the last meeting.

The group has grown by leaps and bounds.

Last month approx 9-11 people
    before that 6, now 20+.

Who knows were this will go.
  10. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    It was nice to meet people, I was glad i could go this month. I would've gone to the june meeting, but i was in Baltimore then :(
  11. I_have_zam_cards Jedi Knight

star 1
    last month i had to go to the doctor. i hate the doctor.
  12. jedi_1966 Jedi Master

star 3
    You wanna talk about waitin YEARS for makin SW friends?I'VE been waitin years,alot more than I've wanted to wait,....I gotta say it too...I love all my brothers and sisters,You're all AWESOME....TOTALLY AWESOME!
    I say we do the King's idea howz about the one in Harmerville,it seems to be the most centeral to all of us?
    Yea's Nay's
  13. I_have_zam_cards Jedi Knight

star 1
    thats cool cuz we can jump on the turn pike sounds like a plan ay.
  14. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't really care where we end up having it. but Harmarville might be a good place.
  15. Saberpilot Jedi Master

star 4
    Just as long as I can get there by bus! ^_~
  16. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    Saber, if you need a ride, just ask.

I have an extended truck and can fit four.

I'll be going to the meeting (sadly my fiancee will probably not, she isn't into groups or clubs and felt shunned at the last meeting) so that leaves three seats available.

LMK

This invitation is extended to anyone in my general area.
  17. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sal, I'm sorry your fiance felt shunned at the last meeting. That concerns me a bit, we don't want new people to feel that they aren't welcome . . .

Pez. Personnaly, I always thought it tasted like flavored chalk, but I suspect I'm in the minority opinion here.

I made it to Gettysburg College in a little less than 3 1/2 hours. No, this time I didn't get pulled over, the Force was with me. (Hey, even I get boarded sometimes).

The conference was great, I learned many things and confirmed that teachers off duty are very different from teachers on duty [face_devil]

One strange note, in my class was a guy who looked exactly like a thirty-something Mark Hamil, if Mark had been a bit of a body builder. I didn't have the nerve to say anything to him (like 'you know who you look like?'), but I did spend the entire time thinking Luke lines about him . . .

Anyway, I'm back home again, all excited about the coming school year! (really)
  18. I_have_zam_cards Jedi Knight

star 1
    happy about the school year are you nutts. i think next time we meet there might be some fighting goin on ya know.
  19. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    hey, yeah school sux. I have such bad senioritis I don't even want to go school shopping lol, last night i complained and only bought one shirt. I was like
    i don't need new clothes I wear t shirts i have a ton of t shirts

btw master, what day does school actually start, cuz i have heard three different dates. Also Is there a new home room system??? I am soo confused (hehehe i made a quote!!!)
  20. Saberpilot Jedi Master

star 4
    You can all bite my head off here.. I like school. I want to go back. (looks around at angry mobs) Besides, I want my senior year to go as quickly as possible.. ^_^
  21. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    you can like school and actually i like to learn but i am having a lazy streak lately
  22. Mrs_jedi_1966 Jedi Master

star 3
    GC, hmmm...What DOES colored chalk taste like ?[face_plain]

23. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Penn Hills students start back on Weds Aug 28th. Teachers start back on Monday Aug 26. I have also heard many rumors about homeroom being changed, among other changes that our new administration is making, but I don't have any conformations yet on what they are planning to do. You do know that we are getting a new principal at the HS and all new secretaries in the main HS office?

Colored chalk tastes like unflavored Pez, of course. Don't worry about how I know.

24. corran_16201 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow you guys start back the same day we do.

I like school this year I get ta dissect a shark! gross but cool. Plus for each day I go one more off of the 360 total days of school I have left to go till College or USAF well only if they adopt that new thing about combat pilots not needing a perfect 20/20 uncorrected. Always wanted to fly like a memeber of Rogue Squadron.
  25. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Master

star 4
    Ugh! Aug. 28th you say? Someone told me that we actually started back in Sept. for once. I never would have believed it if we weren't getting out so late this year...I shoulda known better anyway. Oh well, at least it's a Wednesday and not a Monday for once.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.