main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RE: Meet cbjedi

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by B'omarr, May 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    You live in a town called Medicine Hat? I wonder what the story is behind that?

Pleased to get to know you, cb.

2. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Heya, cb. :)
    I've always known you're a taxi driver, but I've never really felt comfortable asking you about it. So, alas, I have the chance to feel comfortable and ask! Aha!

Okay, so... yeah.
    What's the most interesting experience you've had as a taxi driver? The job seems like it could be very interesting sometimes; I know waiting tables can be interesting on the whee bit of a space-time-influxuation...

Or something.

Heh.

~ James

3. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    300 DVD's!? :eek: Impressive, most impressive.

Well, cb, thanks for your work in getting this off the ground and I'm sure you'll be a great "leader" throughout the game. Good to know you. :)

4. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Hi cb! :) It's nice getting to know a little something about you. I hope to get to know more in the coming months.

And again, thanks for getting this thing up and running again. I'm sure you'll do just fine. :)

5. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Photography, really? I love photography! My zoo is the best for that, because the enclosures are all open spaces instead of cages.

And my DVD collection only comes in at about 70, but hey, I'm 15 and I don't have a job so it's not too bad ;)

6. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
    Nice to meet you, cb. :)

70? I have like, 12! :p

7. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    Wow, photography, eh? I'd really love to get into that, and I was going to take it at college last year, but I ended up having to do too many things at once! But anyway, it's nice to learn a little more about you, cbjedi. :D

8. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    So when somebody at the SoBe board does the Goooo Hatz thingy, that's actually as if they're saying how great your town is? We ought to see if we can squeeze in the medicine bit, too. Goooooo Medicine Hatz! See? :D

9. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    [face_laugh]
    I won't even ask any further then, cb. I don't think I want to know. :p ;)

~ James

10. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Alrighty.

And sheesh..
    That doesn't sound cool whatsoever. :\

Eh, I guess that's life, though..

~ James

11. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    Wow...it's cool to get to know more about ya, cb. :)

Jeekits...and I thought that I had a large DVD collection... :eek: :p

12. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    I knew there would be a cool story behind Medicine Hat. I bet it's the ghost of the shaman's hat that powers the phantom train! And he would have gotten away with the gold if it weren't for those meddling kids and snooping dog.

You'd think my home town, Little Rock, would have an interesting story behind it, but it doesn't. It's just named after a rock on the shore of the Arkansas river. Early explorers used it as a landmark. I'd rather think that it was formed by a time traveling, midget version of the rock band 'Starship', since they built this city on Rock and Roll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.