main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RE: MUVICO tickets went on sale at 10am....and there is midnight show

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by stacey113, May 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Yodaofthesith, we had a meeting with the management at Muvico Paradise yesterday. They told us that they probably wouldn't have a midnight show because it wasn't profitable. I guess he was pulling a snow job on me. I am glad you got your tickets. I hope you will come back later on Thursday to meet some of us and enjoy the shows we will be performing. That goes for all of the great Star Wars fans who read this board, we would love to have a big turnout to enjoy the day together. Most of the members of The Fandom Menace will be there. If anyone is looking for info on joining us this would be a good time to meet us. I look forward to meeting lots of you. The 16th and 17th will be so much fun.

2. WarMakesNotOneGreat

WarMakesNotOneGreat Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    I just got my tickets for the 10:30 pm show on the 16th!!!!!!!!!!! When will the "Fandom" be there on the 16th and 17th?

3. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    I got 3 tickets for the 12:01 show on the 16th. And also got in the lottery for the sneek preview on monday at the Muvico in Boca.

I will most likely have two extra tickets for the 12:01.

4. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    War, We haven't set an exact time of arrival on the 16th and the 17th, but I imagine we will be there from open to close. After our next meeting with the management on Monday I will have an exact time for everyone.

5. Matt_Potsmoker

Matt_Potsmoker Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    Just wanted to say that I will be attending the 12:15 AM showing at MUVICO POMPANO 18. Is everyone else relieved that the whole 'ticket' fiasco is finally over!
    BTW, YOTS..that sucks that you slept there to get tix!! You should have just called their ticket line!! I woke up at 1 PM and ordered my tickets right over the phone!! GOD, I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!

6. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    I would love to go to the midnight show, but at last with three kids I will wait for thursday to see it.I know that we all are going to have so much fun. Doing the lightsaber demo, and just inter acting with all who walk by.I'am looking forward to May 16th is going to be a grand day for all.The bacon will be strong that day I'll tell you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.