main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RE: New Live action series to take place after Ep. 3, do you want to see it?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Leonard_Shelby, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DS615

DS615 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2003
    There won't be anything after ep.III.

Some people can't bear the thought of that, so these TV rumors pop-up constantly.

2. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001

EU, baby.

:cool:

3. General_Rieekan

General_Rieekan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    JediMasterGuff, what i actually read was that Lucasfilm was considering projects post-Ep.III, exploring the possibility, among other ideas, of Star Wars-related projects, including a Rogue Squadron idea. one of the reasons i remember this so well was that i was planning on doing a live-action fanfilm series in the style of LucasArts' game Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire, only using Rogue Squadron as the basis of my show and calling it Rebel Squadron. i ended up abandoning the idea because i was worried about possible legal reprisal on the part of Lucasfilm...

of course, this was just more of a musing on the site than actual news, so i myself am skeptical as well, but still playing it safe.

4. DS615

DS615 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2003

EU, baby.

Well...yeah. I meant nothing movie or TV related. There is no doubt the novels, video games, toys, and comics will continue on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.