main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI RE: new to fanforce

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ROGUE_NINER, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    Well we havent had a meeting in a while, but the last few times we've had them in the food court at East Towne. Your welcome to join us next time we do meet.
    I know at least two of us will be at Rythem and Booms next Saturday.

2. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    If you want to go to Milwaukee on Saturday they are having a huge get together! Look on the Mil. boards or PM me!

Eric

3. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    speaking of meetings...when are we going to have another one? I still haven't met 99% of you, and would really look forward to another meeting. Other than meetings we pretty much all just talk on here(of course the boards have been somewhat dead lately), and maybe go to some Cons also.

oh, bye the way Welcome!

Forcebewitya!

4. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    It's wide open for meetings. You want a meeting, suggest one and set up a time that people can meet. Determine a place to meet at. Hopefully we can get enough of a concensus to have the next meeting.

I can help with it, and can get it on the FanForce main page. But I'm not the only one who gets the stuff started. It's also you guys. With me concentrating on searching for a new job, I am temporarily unable to dedicate enough time to set up meeting times and make sure I can attend. Things can and have changed at the drop of a hat.

That's where we need to get the rest of you guys offering suggestions and ideas. Get the word out. Maybe even start another aspect of the Madison group that works great for those that are still in high school and younger. If you're interested in that, let me know and I'll set some time aside for you and work with you on it.

Anyway, if anyone wishes to attempt getting a meeting together, let me know. Drop me a PM and I'll get back to you.

And before I forget, Saberlord99, welcome! :D

5. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    Best I can think of is another meating at East Towne Mall again, just to meat the newer members and talk Star Wars. Nothing big really, could do it any day of the week.

6. Yesenia

Yesenia Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2003
    I'm also new to fan force, I live in Oregon, so I'm probably a twenty minute drive from most of you.

It's nice to know there is a dwelling of other *cough*addicts in the area =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.