Pittsburgh, PA RE: November/December Agenda and Meeting Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedi_master_sal, Oct 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saberpilot Jedi Master

star 4
    *claps*
    Congrats to both of you! ^_^
  2. corran_16201 Jedi Knight

star 3
    To quote Obi wan

Good job Rox.

So um Chad when do you destroy him we might wanna sell tickets.
  3. Taker Jedi Padawan

Ohh... okay so thats where this is, sorry about the October meeting I thought someone would give me a call *looks at Jedi_Master_Sal* to tell me when it began and where it was at. I didn't know about November, thats my own fault, sorry ma bad for missing 2 concecutive meeings, needless to say I'm Phil. I'll try to make this months meeting. Whats TBA? I know its a place but whats it abbriviating, jic (my shortening for Just In Case) and whats the TTT Event? Sorry I'm very dense when it comes to abbrivations, sorry if I made anyone made with this post, thanks for time
  4. Saberpilot Jedi Master

star 4
    Not mad! Just glad that you spoke up and let us know!
    TTT is The Two Towers, the second movie in the LOTR (lord of the rings) trilogy that's coming out. A number of us are going to a premiere at the Waterfront Loew's movie theatre.
  5. Shewski Jedi Master

star 4
    Did anyone catch the neat special on TTT on the WB last night? It included a little peek at a scene involving Wargs.

6. Saberpilot Jedi Master

star 4
    My master saw it, unfortunately, I was at work, and I wasn't able to view it. I heard it was good though..
  7. Mrs_jedi_1966 Jedi Master

star 3
    The WB was very *AWESOME* and I haven't even seen or read any of this stuff = so this was my first "taste" of it = I see why it can be addicting - maybe after finals I'll try and read one of the books
  8. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, it was awesome alright.
    Phil, TBA generally refers to: To Be Annouced.
    All you had to do was call me Phil. Get in touch with me by phone and we'll make arragmnets for you to come to the next meeting. Try to have a costume or dress nice as this is a "formal". (Costumes or nice attire.)
  9. Taker Jedi Padawan

thanks Sal, the thing is what time is the meeting on the 18th, I know dress nicely, I still have nice suit, because if its between 7:30 am to 2:30 pm I can't make it school, yeah sorry about that Sal, a simple misunderstanding, ma bad

[Edit] MA BAD! I'll see if I can come to The Two Towers opening because I liked the first one and I read the second one, any one know the time of that[/edit]
  10. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    Phil, that's the 11th of January not December. Some of the group are going to the premiere of "The Two Towers" on the 18 of this month (Dec). The specific hour for the meeting in January has yet to be determined.
  11. Mrs_jedi_1966 Jedi Master

star 3
    I thought the meeting was January 11th?
  12. Saberpilot Jedi Master

star 4
    Ditto on that sentiment- unless something came up that I don't know about..?
  13. Mrs_jedi_1966 Jedi Master

star 3
    WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS?
  14. Saberpilot Jedi Master

star 4
    I believe, the last I heard, we had narrowed it down to two places- I'm going to call Stacey as soon as I get home (I tried last week too) and see if we can get everything exactly right up to par, so we know everything..
  15. Fluke_Groundrunner Force Ghost

star 4
    I think it's time to start using force lightning on the padawans. You know, so they have a little incentive to get this finished ;)
  16. Mrs_jedi_1966 Jedi Master

star 3
  17. Heilo Jedi Padawan

You wouldn't use your lightning on me would you.... Fluke?
  18. Fluke_Groundrunner Force Ghost

star 4
    YES. I would. You would be MADE to listen.
  19. Noble_Kale Jedi Knight

star 2
    I could use some target practice with my Force Pike! [face_devil]

It will only sting for a little while. :D

I promise.

Ha Ha Ha. ;)
  20. corran_16201 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sits at his Interceptors controls above the scene.

"Go ahead punks make my day."
  21. DarthDahc Jedi Master

star 3
    If the sith apprentice had been laid upon this mission it would have been completed weeks ago, what can I say jedi's are procrastinators and stupid
  22. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    chad whe nwe asked you if you wanted to help you said no then when you said you were going to call the olive garden you never did.
  23. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    If anyone has something to contribute to this months Mailer post it here please. Sal what is the status on the shirts?
  24. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    I am going to put up a thread for people to order t-shirts, what size/color/quantity. From there, I'll call the guy on Thursday (1/9/03) and get a final price. Then at the Lifeday party I will need for everyone who wants a shirt that posted in the thread to give me their money for them. I'll call in the order and we should have the shirts by the Feb meeting.

Only those that post a request for t-shirt through that SPECIFIC thread will have shirts ordered for them. Right now the cost should be $8-9 dollars and I don't see that changing but I'll will find out to be sure.

Please be sure that if you are ordering the shirts to have your money ready Sat the 11th. If you can't make it to the meeting then please e-mail me immediately if you want a shirt. Give me your info and then we will have to arrange for payment.

IMPORTANT: Shirts will NOT be ordered for those who have not paid. If we don't get the money I can't pay the supplier and NO ONE gets shirts, so please be sure that you will pay for your shirts.

(I've been burned before on getting things ahead of time, so I willnot let this happen again.)

Once you post in the t-shirt ordering thread do not edit the information. Rather if you want to add more/change color/size post an again and say at the top that "This is in addition to" or "replacement of"

All posts will be considered final on Thursday 1/9/03 at NOON.
  25. Taker Jedi Padawan

A'ight then, do you have a link or hosting for what the shirt will look like and not to be impatient but has a time been figured out for this months meeting?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.