Pittsburgh, PA RE: ROAD TRIP: IMAX ATOC

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Oct 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
  2. Leenis24 Jedi Padawan

Nov. 1

Leenis24:

Is anyone swinging around Allegheny Center for the 6:45 show tonight. I could walk but it is to much of a hastle.
  3. Lando_Da_Pimp Jedi Knight

star 2
    Just a note somebody mentioned that you need at least 10 to reserve tickets. I reserved tickets but I only did it for 6 people.

I can't F'n wait.
  4. Saberpilot Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't wait either..
    Anikins!!!
  5. jedimaster chris Force Ghost

star 2
    If it wasn't for Santa Claus 2 and I Spy I would be there for the first show, but the movie theater needs all the help they can get, I will be at tommorow's 6:45 show with my Star Wars Celebration 2 shirt, hope to see everyone there!!!!!
  6. cybergal828 Jedi Padawan

Leenis,
    I am at 4 Allegheny Center. Where are you located you can drive over with me and my friend if you want. We are leaving around 5 o'clock. Send me a private reply if you can make it.

cybergal chris
  7. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    Everybody that is scheduled to meet ROX at the 6:45pm (FRI) show your tickets have been rescheduled to the 9pm show (FRI).

The Science Center people rescheduled the tickets for 9pm without giving Terry(ROX) a call back.

If you have any questions call Terry at 412-628-8526.

This was last minute and we didn't know about it until today. Sorry for any inconvienence (SP?)
  8. Bubba_the_Genius Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay.

Well then, Rox, I only need the one ticket for the 9 pm show.

And, Sal, if you want to change our plans, call me ASAP. :)

Bubba

EDIT: Headin' out. See y'all there.
  9. Darth_Gohan Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey guys!

I just wanted to say hello and the show was great!... To all the Fan Force people i didnt see... i pretty much saw Greencat only... I was the sith @ 6:45 about the tenth guy in line!... on a cooler note, i went to get my tickets on sunday ( i didnt know they were set to go on sale monday) I talked to the sales rep. or somthing and she said that she needed to test the comp system to see if it would correctly print the tickets... soo she said that i got the first tickets in all of pittsburgh!! i think thats pretty sweet... oh well sorry i haven posted in a while... i might be getting mroe active now that soccer is over!

Darh Gohan
  10. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    WOW!! Did we have fun on Friday and Saturday or WHAT???? It was so great to see all the SW fans! And the movie. How incredible (even if everyone except Raine fell asleep at the 11:15 PM showing Sat night)

We managed to raise $94 total for the Science center throught the photo booth (a huge thanks to the Jedi and Imperials who worked it).

Those of you who left "early" on Saturday missed a very different crowd for the 11:15 PM show . . . just a bit rowdier. Very Glad that Marihari and her brother stuck around, along with a couple of out of uniform 501st troopers!

11. Saberpilot Jedi Master

star 4
    Rowdy SW fans?? ^_^
    Sounds like it was a blast!! But I had fun before I left, too! ^_^
  12. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    no like drunk rowdy....they were comical but i guess a little harder to control than the other crowds
  13. Saberpilot Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah.. entiendo. I understand.
    (Was imagining people lined up doing jigs while waiting for SW..)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.