1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (21-23rd November) | Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:VIC RE: Star Walking Inc's Annual Midnight to Dawn Dark Zone Thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by lordvaderFF, Apr 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordvaderFF FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Woooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo

Let's ROCK!

Who's got the "Gahoonies" to go with me one on one.....mano 'a' mano?
  2. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I can empty a mag from half a klick at night time, using dodgy NINOX goggles and the sheer grunt of an Austyer rifle, and still have every bullet hit the target.

9 at WETS, and 8.5 Life Fire training.

You still want to rumble big boy? ;)
  3. lordvaderFF FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    *doing his best Clint Eastwood voice*

"Go ahead...Make my day!"
  4. darth_brutus Jedi Master

star 4
    I am most pleased to hear of this event. ;)
  5. lordvaderFF FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    :D

and you can also stick the 25th of October in your books for the ROTJ 20th Anniversary & Star Walking 15th Anniversary Banquet.

There will be much drinking, joking, eating, and costume wearing on that night I can tell you.
  6. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'm sending my booking in now.
  7. HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania

star 6
    I'm there. For bloody all of it. I should probably go get a membership at some point too. ;)
  8. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Huggard! Why do you mock me!?!?!?

I have been looking forward to this for over a month now, but nooo!!

I leave for overseas on the 20th of June :( :_| :_|

My frickin luck... oh well, next year...

*runs away crying*
  9. Dags Force Ghost

star 3
    Did someone mention it's killin' time again!!!

There ain't nothing like the joy of pluggin' one of your buddies in the head!

LET'S ROCK!!!
  10. lordvaderFF FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Careful Dags....I might have to kill you all over again. :)
  11. Jet-Eye Jedi Master

star 4
    PoT, I bloody dare you to be there! The Mandalore Duo shooting people without actually hurting anyone! - THAT'S WHAT BEING A GOOD AUSSIE BLOKE IS ALL ABOUT! A BIT OF ILLUSION NEVER HURT ANYONE! HIS NAME IS HUGGARD: WHO WOULD HAVE PICKED IT!

Yes, I pledge my allegiance to this fantastically nerdy event, only because, when it all comes down to it, it's fun and all the VicFFers - except for Damir, though going overseas beats lasergames any day, (ahem, do you want to swap?) - will be there!

Shara, you said unlimited arcade games...DOES THAT INCLUDE DAYTONA USA???????????

Ah, it shall be a fun night for all!
  12. HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania

star 6
    :eek:

FREE Daytona? I hadn't even thought about that...this shall be a fun night indeed!
  13. Jedi_jem Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm definitely there!
  14. lordvaderFF FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Guys.....the thread is mine....Shara has to put it up to make it sticky.

It's free arcade games of all sorts...including the old classic "Air Hockey"...(Never can beat Dags at that one)
  15. lordvaderFF FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Don't forget to email and make a booking.
  16. darth_brutus Jedi Master

star 4
    I've just sent in my booking. :D
  17. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    JE my darstardly daring comrade, amp the volume and turn back the dial for a while as we recipricate the old adage about "who who walketh too quick" in a paradigm shift so slick, we are left doubting the existence of Huggard: a God to be sure.

For it is now, today, that thethreadwhichwasMandalore is reborn.

The ageless tales and myths of woodchopping, guns, trucks, aussie sports, horse racing and GETTING KIDS INVOLVED is BACK, thanks to the folk down at Skyforce and of course, our faithful CR Chris!!

To be frank - who is really blossoming and making a name for HIMSELF in his broad family of cousins - I've already taken up your dare and booked: have YOU Victoria?

Corr....It' gets me all hot and sticky around the suburbian rivlets of Calcutta. A real fiery itch that DEMANDS attention, and the only way to soothe the proverbial plethora of pandemonium parading passionately - peradventure a party proceeds? - down the busy streets of Melbourne, is to pick up a gun, and go to war.

A false, illusionary laser war of course - because real war is a disgrace - but war nevertheless!

Damir, your a bludger, have fun oversees, and EVERYONE else, I want to see you there with weapons locked and loaded!!!!!!!

JE...I'm excited.
  18. HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania

star 6
    On a tanget, I was thinking today how much fun a skirmish/laser-tag game around Monash Uni would be, but the MSA would no doubt be vehemently objected to the idea due to its promotion of war and violence. A shame, really...so many sniper points in Battlefield Monash...

Oh yeah, I'm booking now also.
  19. fatboyslim Jedi Knight

star 1
    well i sure as hell will be there, and i am assuming this is a milk free event.
  20. HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania

star 6
    Yes, there will most definitely be no milk served on the night, I'm guessing. If you're having milk beforehand, try not to be too milked up when you arrive, don't want to scare the kids. ;)
  21. darth_brutus Jedi Master

star 4
    Not only would you bscare the kids, but anyone milked up would have quite a hard time in that maze. ;)
  22. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Two points to add to the discussion. ;)

Firstly, FBS, I've beaten you to it, and the question of Milk was the first one I presented to Chris, which softly put down in the same vein as Nathan did above. Don't worry, we'll have Dawn Milk afterwards to celebrate my victory.

Secondly - and surprisingly, also lastly - Brutus ol' chap, I hate to tell you, but as anyone who attended with me the religious festival of Schoolies can attest, someone (ie. Me) who has filled himself up far too much on Milk, can still beat everyone else in the Maze at LaserHunt, with a bloody good score. (15600).

In fact, I'd put it to the jury that Milk in fact ENHANCES your abilities with a weapon - a fake one of course, real violence is abhorrent JE - for as we can see with lower American's and their affinity for small and large arms ordance, incoherent, intoxicated rants CAN indeed fuel the fire of a proverbial marksman.

Ahh...to be frank, I'm going to do some homework.
  23. darth_brutus Jedi Master

star 4
    I was thinking more of the stairs at the back of the maze, and going down them backwards while shooting. ;)
  24. The_Eighth_Cortex Jedi Knight

star 2
    Pol Phawg Ignots...

You Infidels will fall before the glory of the Gods, as my Amphistaff tastes your impure blood and defiles your blasphemous flesh...
  25. Jet-Eye Jedi Master

star 4
    DID YOU SAY MAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S OUR MANDALORE WORD OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!

.........nothing more to add, I just found the idea of a maze in Zone 3 incredibly novel, and my excitement can only grow, n'est pa? What, you wanted a prize for getting the Mandalore word of the week? Get bent, we're not made of money!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.