Re-stock the shelves!

Discussion in 'York/lancaster, PA' started by DarthAndreis666, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asyr Handor Jedi Master

star 4
    The Wal-Mart in Carlisle also only has the first 32, but I really like this. There were so many figures, that I was not worried about not being able to find particular ones later. So, I only bought a few yesterday and am planning on going back.
  2. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Well, I've only been to Toys R Us on midnight Friday night and they only had the first 20 or so. Although, this was only at one place. I plan on hitting Target within the next few days to see what I can find.
  3. TB-1866 Jedi Knight

If anyone spots the deluxe series 2 vulture droid let me know.. I'm hunting all over for that one.
  4. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    The Vulture Droid is the same thing as what was referred to as the Droid Fighter TPM and AOTC, right?
  5. TB-1866 Jedi Knight

Yeah it is. The new one for ROTS has a cool grey and green tiger stripe camo pattern.
  6. Asyr Handor Jedi Master

star 4
    TB-1866, the Wal-Mart in Carlisle had the Vulture droid today, but they only had two left...
  7. TB-1866 Jedi Knight

I'll check the ones closer to me and hope they have them.

Thanks!

Oh if anyone's interested here's a shot of my Darth Nihilus costume.

http://www.cft.com/raven/Images/nmNihilus.jpg
  8. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    Yesterday I made two huge finds..at least for me anyway. I got a clone pilot (target had 3 of them!!) and Palpatine #35. The best part is I got the variant Palpatine with the blue lightsaber instead of the red.

Also I have never seen walmart crawling with soo many children in the toy aisle. The kids were going nuts over the star wars merchansise. Madness Madness I tell you.

PS Right now walmart has all their basic figures on sale for 4.75 and their sw lego pieces marked down by 5 to 10 dollars. I got the jedi starfighter with vulture droid for 13 bucks.
  9. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm heading off the Target this morning, hopefully they'll have some of the figures above #32 left!
  10. TB-1866 Jedi Knight

Went to Walmart here in Lancaster and they didn't have any of the second wave stuff.

Oh well.
  11. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    I was able to find one of the Clone Pilots and I picked up another AT-TE Gunner, I may actually open the doubles of figures I pick up as the ROTS figures are the best SW figures that have been made!

I had heard over on the Collecting board that Kohl's was a place to check out as people had been finding #33-40 there. I checked out the one next to Target in York, and I can tell you that there was NOTHING Star Wars there and with as small a section that they had for toys, I don't think we'll be seeing anything there.

I had planned to chek out Walmart for other figures and for the Vulture Droid, but Sarah fell asleep in the car, so I had to call it quits for today.
  12. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    Just letting everyone know that you can find clone commanders now pretty much anywhere, and dave if your interested the target in east york had a couple of exclusive clonetroopers when I was there the other day.
  13. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks, I'll try to get there tomorrow morning. I was going to say the same thing about the Clone Commanders, I even found one of the SA Clones (#41) at the Walmart way over in Lancaster right off Rte 30. They have several Clone Commanders and lots of the #6 Clones.

I am looking for at least one more of the SA Clones as I am just collecting two of each the different clones.
  14. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    No sign of the Target Clone Troopers today, but I picked up another SA Clone (card was banged up, but I'm opening it), one of the Deluxe Clone Trooper w/Jetpack.

Tengu, are you still looking for the Deluxe Vulture Droid?
  15. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    If anyone happens to find the Target Exclusive Clonetrooper, I would be highly grateful if you would buy one for me. I would of course pay you for it, or if there is a trade we can work out, that would ge great.

16. Ventressismymistress Jedi Padawan

I was just wondering, has anyone seen the Tarkin wave anywhere in the area? I found the Bacara wave this past weekend, but have yet to see any of the Tarkin wave. Very strange.
  17. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, if you found the Baccara wave, then you are ahead of me, I haven't seen anything higher than #44.

18. Ventressismymistress Jedi Padawan

Yeah, I actually saw them at quite a few places, both Targets in York, and the Wal Mart in Mechanicsburg, on the Carlisle Pike. They are definitely 3 of the coolest figures in the set. Also, I haven't seen any of the deluxe clone trooper 3-packs, which is at the top of my list of things i want, right behind the Asajj Unleashed figure. [face_love]
  19. Ventressismymistress Jedi Padawan

I got the Asajj unleashed this weekend!!!!!! I was so happy to find it. I also got the 2 pack of mpire figures with Darth Vader and a clone trooper. They're cute little guys. Still no Tarkin wave, though. :(
  20. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    Where are you finding all this stuff! The walmarts and targets in the york area are dead as can be littered with hundreds of nemoidian gunners.
  21. Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Master

star 4
    Im searching desperatly for the assaj and grievous unleashed figures. No luck. I went to walmart and all they had an infinite amount of obi-wans.
  22. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    It took me going to WVA to find anything new! I found the Mpire 2-packs of Amidala/Droids, Han/Boba, Dooku/Maul, and Luke/Leia.

No sign anywhere of figures higher than #45 or the second wave of ROTS Unleasheds, not here, not in VA, and not in WVA!
  23. Ventressismymistress Jedi Padawan

I was lucky enough to find the Asajj unleashed at the tru in Camp Hill, it was the only one they had, and the only one I've seen. It really all depends on just getting lucky and checking the stores when they restock, which is becoming less and less often all the time. I'm seriously considering getting a second job at target or something so I can have first dibs on toys.
  24. Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Master

star 4
    The camphill TRU? are you talking about the one beside capital city mall? I live really close to it. The last time I was there was when the Holo yodas came out. I have not been there in forever ive been just getting my toys at walmart kmart target etc. HA im complaining that i havent found any of the things i need but i didnt even check TRU.
  25. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    If anyone is looking for titanium ships wave two, walmart in shewsbury has 500 of them, no joke.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.