main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada RE: Talking to Americans

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by JediWarrior, Apr 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    Good riddance! LOL :) We need medical attention here, Thrawn commited suicide, bring in the surgeons!!! Let's clone him, quick, so we won't lose him!

Entil`Zha takes a sample of tissue from AT60 and puts it in a Spaarti Cylinder next to an ysalamir... we should have a Thrawn back in a couple of minutes!! Thank the Force!

2. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    I think I like the clone better. :)

B5 is a -great- show, and I agree with Sebastien, you'll =love= Trigun...hee hee, Vash the Stampede...and Nicholas Wolfwood...hee hee....

*this post cut off due to excessive hormonal eruptions...our apologies*

3. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    LOL... I think I took the wrong tissues to clone him... I'll try to tag some patriotism on him... maybe if I transplant some hair......

4. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Entil'Zha.. what have I told you tampering around with our spaarti cilynder facilities.. now you just let loose some american lover freak.. who can tell them we have a way of producing more soldier than they ever will..

I hope he doesn't have the good old interest for stratego his predecessor had.. or .. wer're cooked.. NOW MOVE IT ang go get him. Cris, I'm putting you on red alert, if he try to escape by Toronto.. you know what to do ( ;) hehehe told you I wouldn't use it again.. just between you and me now,, )

ps.: cris.. don't bring a TV with you.. and especially not vash's videos or DVds

5. Darth Foon

Darth Foon Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 29, 1999
    "What kind of joke is stating that everyone who comes to Canada dies?"

Saying that if you go to Canada you will die is a joke because it's absurd. People know they won't die. They know it is isn't serious. I mean be real here Admiral, how many people do you think saw that title and believed that would die going to Canada?

6. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    I did. But then again, the only part I ever saw of Canada were Hamilton (Almost died from smog) and Guelph
    (almost died from cow farts)

I'd say it was an accurate thread title [face_devil]

7. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    LOL, ok, on 3, we drop that subject.... 3!!

Now, who wants to play hungry-hungry hippos?

8. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I am going to close both of the topics because I am starting to think like Entil, and please don't start another one.

thanks.. now lets all play hungry hungry hippos..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.