main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RE: The **Official** toys discussion thread.

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by SamuraiYoda, Mar 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan-kirky

Padawan-kirky Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    i live in Aus Nsw, and were missin key ones 2 not just the shops near me but iothers all over the place
    No Yoda
    Dooku {but dooku in deluxe is there}
    anakin Duel.
    Geonosian
    Royal Guard
    Nikto, Luminara Unduli
    Seasee Tinn
    Jar Jar
    and senator i think there mayb a couple morebut i been lookin fothe rest.i got everything else
    i got the Jedi Starfighter2 its Hell Mad!!

2. Lahne_Pryok

Lahne_Pryok Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2002
    I picked up 4 more figs and Zam's speeder last nite. I was surprised they were not out at midnite at TRU.

I am so broke now that my mom had to buy me 'c' batteries for my sabers. :D

I am happy and broke!!! [face_laugh]

3. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Delta I'm not sure which you are talking about, but I have an idea. Which figure is it on the back of?

Be reminded that this is the release of the Saga line. It does not single out AOTC.

I added Captain Typho, Shaak Ti, and Taun We to my collection yesterday. I have yet to find a Royal Guard or Luminara. [face_plain] :(

Question: Six of my figures have the cardboard background insert in them. Since they stopped making these, will it really make a difference in the value of the figure?

4. Nismo1223

Nismo1223 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 31, 2002
    How many total toys will there be?? Right now theres 27..how many total, cuz i know more are gonna come out later?

5. ParanoidAni-droid

ParanoidAni-droid Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001

Six of my figures have the cardboard background insert in them. Since they stopped making these, will it really make a difference in the value of the figure?

I'd say count on it. All of my figures are carded except for hangar duel Ani, because I couldn't find a carded one with him. Still no luck with finding a Dooku. He and Padme were the only ones I couldn't live without, too! :(

~PAd

6. noggins

noggins Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Well, in the UK I've seen all of them except Dooku (regular and deluxe) and Zam... I don't think Mace is due out for a few months so I'm not counting him

7. Autumn_Skywalker

Autumn_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    To answer the question a bit back, I do open mine. I'm not really interested how much they would be worth unopened, since I'm never planning on selling them. They are mine! *greedy laugh* Well, I guess I should "never say never", but as of now, no...will never sell them. So carded or uncarded, boxed or not, opened, etc...they are worth a ton to me, and I can't part with them. I just HAVE to open them.

Ugh..it's so hard to avoid the spoilers if you're like me, and just can't seem to wait! I saw the story book today, the one with pictures, and I didn't even go over to get it. No way I could NOT look at it.

Anyone see the children's books? The scholastic book on Boba Fett? (The hard back "metallic" cover? It comes with a cool little poster of Boba Fett and Jango on one side, and Anakin growing up on the other side. anyway, if you are into the Scholastic books, don't read the Boba Fett one. I had to slam it shut and put it up just a few paragraphs into the story.

8. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    Hey everyone! Is there room for another Star Wars toy fan here?

9. MatRags

MatRags Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    Autumn, I got that Boba Fett book. I haven't read it yet though. Thanks for the warning. :)

Adi: There's always room for a new SW toy fan. :)

10. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Thanks, Matrags.

I've also been had by some of the books. I bought the Visual Dictionary and read some things I wish I hadn't. It's a great book, but I wish I could resist it better.

I have a question: how many people have found the Dooku figure? I've been looking for him at a variety of stores and while I've seen every other figure, I haven't found him or the Clonetrooper, unfortunately.

11. BrownCow1138

BrownCow1138 Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2002
    I've caught the collecting bug as well! So far I've got the Red Clonetrooper, Jango (Kamino Escape), Zam Wesel, Plo Koon and Dexter Jettster. I'm really happy with all 5 of them. Some of the other figures don't look so hot, but there are still some more that I'm definitely going to pick up. Us here in Canada are eagerly awaiting our shipments of Luminera Unduli, Taun We, Count Dooku, Yoda and Hangar Duel Anakin.

Man, I've found some biga** spoilers from checking out the upcoming figures and visiting the forums at rebelscum.com... just thought I'd warn you, if you thought the spoilers on the current figures are big, don't go cruising around the collector forums on other sites.

12. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    I got Luminara Unduil (sp?), Shaak Ti (?), and Kit Fitso, along with a Jango and Boba Fett, Zam Wessel and some others, but the Jedi are the best. I love how Kit Fitso has a magnet in his hand so he can use the "Force" to grab his lightsaber. :)

I still haven't seen any Dooku's though. Is he going to be the Darth Maul of AotC?

13. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Yes, Dooku seems to be just that. For now, anyway.

I found the Royal Guard and Luminara this weekend! I was very happy. That makes "my" collection (of what is out so far) complete. I have 14 basic figures (but I will be returning 2 b/c I just don't need them).

14. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Which two are you returing if you don't mind me asking?

I wish I had the money to buy 14 figures! I need to wait until they all go on clearance like the TPM figures did. :)

15. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    I'm returning Nikto and Captain Typho.

So, I have:

Anakin (HD)
    Obi-Wan
    Padme
    Jango
    Boba
    Dooku
    Yoda