RE: Thrawn Fans Unite!!!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Casta, Jul 8, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    I wanted the TLC to end that way tooo.......This is strange for a Thrawn fan.....Thrawn's death scene is my favorite scene for him
  2. InasneChiss Jedi Knight

star 3
    Mmmmm.....Thrawn....*drools*.....

ever notice that I do thata lot? :p

Ah well. *gets out her pom poms and does a little Thrawn cheer*

3. Anison Jedi Knight

star 2
    OFF-TOPIC: ok, I was reading the newspaper because we have to report on an article for english class, and I found an article. Whoopee. It was about a proposed law that requires greater disipline measures in schools to reduce shootings that spring from kids who are bullied (bully-ees). I read the article and encountered this quote: "Under the Madigan proposal, a school board, in consultation with a parent-teacher advisory committe and other community organizations, would be required to address in its discipline policy how to deal with students who demonstrate behavior that 'puts them at risk for aggressive behavior,' including bullying."

How does that sound to you? Doesn't it sound like they're planning to get the bully-ees to conform rather than disciplining the bully-ers? According to my parents, if you read between the lines enough, it says that the plan is to discipline the bully-ers. What do you think?

ON-TOPIC (sort of):
    What kind of blue are Chiss? The comics portray Thrawn as having cyan-colored skin, but I think it's more akin to bruise-color. Cyan blue is a cold color, but bruises have warm tones in them. I am, of course, jumpint to the conclusion that since the Chiss have iron-based blood that they are warm-blooded. Opinions?

Ok, now this may seem a little weird, but my finger is blue. Almost Chiss blue. Why? Well a four-pound ball hit it the wrong way and fractured one of the joints. But my finger ALMOST looks like a Chiss finger. I'm so happy. Now excuse me while I have a few pain-medication induced mood swings. *goes and sits in a corner, laughing and crying alternately* [face_laugh] :_|
  4. XCountryJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Thanks Tam! Who loves ME? I do! LOL ,: )

I put a folder at the yahoo thing where we can put Thrawn Fan Fix in. Yours or someone elses you find. Put in credits where they are due. I'll probably put in some after I convert them to a file in which can be univerally read. Unless you guys use Appleworks?

Anyway, I need to go so see you later. ,: )
  5. Calli Force Ghost

star 4
    Hehehehe......Tam, I think you have now become the queen of TFU.

OR is this part of your brilliant plan to take over TFU and declare yourself Empress? ;)

'Vote for me Sen. Tam.' The TFU member just takes the paplet and walks on, not realy noticing that much. 'BTW would you like a free copy of ME?' The TFU members comes running back and decides then to follow Tam anywhere.

hehehehhehe...J/k Tam **smiles sweetly while thinking** Slowly I shall have my revenge for every little 'Corran is MAS' remark she has ever made. MUHAHAHAHA...**Man, I gotta stop hanging out w/ the villians, i'm starting to laugh like them.

Off-topic- that propsal wil work all well and good until its some little rich kid in that possition and hte powers that be will just sweep it under the rug. Ohh Tam, from what I have heard things are sorta calming down in McAlester.
  6. ImperialGirl Jedi Knight

star 3
    I've always thought the Chiss would be a very pale blue (not bright enough to be sky blue, but light--powder blue, maybe is the word I'm looking for.) Skin color's affected more by climate and geography than anything else, so I'm back to my question about what part of the light spectrum they live under on their homeworld. I don't think that their blood is necessarily iron-based, but it is red and so whatever the Star Wars equivalent of hemoglobin is has a red molecule in it. That doesn't affect skin color too dramatically, though, unless you are SEVERELY anemic, in which case you get colorless. (From personal experience, things you do NOT want to hear the hospital hematologist say: "You're as white as the sheets!")
  7. Dark Jedi Tam Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually Calli, my real plan is to become Queen of the JC, but I have to start small and work my way up. *thinks to herself she can employ Jon and he can help her charm her victims* MUHAhahahaha!!.... oh wait... I wasn't supposed to reveil that! DOH!

I always thought Chiss were a 50% tint of blue, or, to put it in people terms, powder blue. Almost like the blue on the pages here, but a little less grey. I think as a whole the planet they live on doesn't have that much light, thus their abilities to see better in the dark and for a lighter skin color. Something to that effect.
  8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Well when I read ME, Zahn discribed Thrawn as a darkened Blue.

EDIT: Whew they havent closed us yet. They closed the EUDF though and forced them to move to the EU Community board.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.