main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RE: Thrawn Fans Unite!!!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Casta, Jul 8, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Jedi Tam

Dark Jedi Tam Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2000
    Cool, there is a local comic/ gaming shop just around where I work. I'll have to moisy over there for lunch. :)

2. Casta

Casta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2000
    I can't imagine Thrawn going Tarzan. This will be so ridiculously funny.

Mitt: can you just tell me about some details of mist encounter, etc. I'm dying to know. I have literally torn the sci-fi shelves apart to find some comics on Thrawn, but my effort did not pay off.

Shihan: Welcome to the club. Yup, the clone bothered me big time. I never particularaly liked the clone of some original characters idea, but killing it off is worse. You never know what kind of actions the clone would take until after his release. All the inferences you can draw are from flash-teaching and past conduct of the original Thrawn. So Mara and Luke's flooding is basically a pre-emptive strike. Now I start to feel the need of specifying which Thrawn it is, thanks to the idea of having a clone.

Ladyz, I can't believe this---Mitt claims herself as the wife of Thrawn.

3. Dark Jedi Tam

May 12, 2000
    The only comics that they have with Thrawn in them are the Thrawn trilogy TPB (Trade Paper Back) and in Blood and Honor TPB he makes a brief appearance.

4. Casta

Jun 23, 2000
    Tam, I meant the adventure journals. Can't help to tell you that how much I hate to see Thrawn in that ridiculous suit of Mandalorian armor. Just hate the idea, although it's cool to see our GA kick some butt in "Side Trip." There was one scene in either part 3 or 4 when Thrawn was gazing at the artworks on the wall with a guy of Thyne (Fidder, something like--dder), and he shot the Thyne guy with his legs crossed. WITH HIS LEGS CROSSED! Can you imagine how very knightly that looks? It trully reminds me of 007 in "Golden Eye" adjusting his tie while driving a tank through an arc.

5. Dark Jedi Tam

May 12, 2000
    Ah yes, the infamous shoot the man with your leg crossed.

OH wait!! A new image has popped into my mind! Picture this... Thrawn wearing sunglasses... with his legs crossed.... oh gosh I feel dizzy... *faints*

I'm going to hunt for those books, Casta, and if I find them I'll give you all the info. :)

200th post!!!! WOOO! PARTY!

6. Casta

Jun 23, 2000
    Hey, I've already proposed the idea of Thrawn in sun-glasses on JS77's group. I think that we'd better be a little careful with our praises for Thrawn...cuz his wife is here.

7. Dark Jedi Tam

May 12, 2000
    Psshaww she wishes! ;-)

I know that the sunglasses was your idea, I was just useing more combos... or the sunglasses and eyebrow raise. Whoa, can we say seexxxy! or what?

8. Casta

Jun 23, 2000
    *melts into a pile of goo*

9. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    Watch it Tam.....I do not take kindly to little girls after my husband!

10. Casta

Jun 23, 2000
    Hmm, Mitt, we're not little girls anymore. While you still haven't provided any legitimate DOCUMENT, Tam still has a shot with Syndic. *sticks out tongue*

11. Dark Jedi Tam

May 12, 2000
    lol ok ok no fighting, I don't want to have to hurt anyone! ;-)

Is Syndic his first name?? I thought that was a title; the highest rank in the Chiss military. :-o

12. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    *Rolls eyes* That was the word for the clone....sheesh......do you know anything about him? Do you have a Thrawn action figure in your pocket? You can have a clone all you want, there are billions of them.

13. Casta

Jun 23, 2000
    I honestly don't know what Syndic indicates.

14. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    Its like a Basic word for syntheisized or something like that.

15. Dark Jedi Tam

May 12, 2000
    /////*Rolls eyes* That was the word for the clone....sheesh......do you know anything about him? Do you have a Thrawn action figure in your pocket? You can have a clone all you want, there are billions of them.

Whoa, Mitt, what spurned that on??

16. Casta

Jun 23, 2000
    Tam, go to check my posts at JS77's group. I made a historical parallel of Thrawn's leg-crossing.

17. Zasio

Zasio Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2000
    I think Thrawn only goes for chicks he can communicate with . . . and by communicating with I mean she speaks and understands basic. ;)

Course he doesn't go for chicks anymore since he's got the perfect woman . . . Oh, but Mitt will be mine . . . *evil cackle*}:D

. . . what?

;) ;) ;)

18. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    Zasio, you're insane!

19. Zasio

Zasio Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2000
    And I'm cuter that way . . .

I tried for Thrawn once, he's too loyal though . . . wahhhhhh . . . oh well. :D

20. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    I know you are Zasio. Gosh I actually miss those old days....I remember the day I got the AJs and I emailed you and we sat down at the Mess Hall and talked about them.......*Sweet sigh* Such memories.....

21. Zasio

Zasio Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2000
    I remember too! Way back when I used to be worth your guys's time! :D . . . oh, nevermind, I never was, huh? ;) :) :D

22. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    Yeah, that was like the only time ever I looked forward to talking to you. ;-) I was just waiting for you and when you showed up I was like "Zas! Guess what is right over there! *Points right over there*" Then we only refered to stuff by page number. 'That one pic I was telling you about with the long hair is on page 62!'

23. Casta

Jun 23, 2000
    Extramarital affair for Mrs. Thrawn.

24. Zasio

Zasio Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2000
    And now you dread it . . .

Tarzan pic, hee hee. :D

25. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    Yeah, oh wait and that night you and I had finished VotF and we were hopping from your so to the topic where I had posted about the book...

An affair with Zasio? In Zasios dreams! I love Thrawn!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.