RE: week 2 day task 2

Discussion in 'Big Brother Strikes Back' started by B'omarr, May 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  2. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    Oh sure, give me a daily task to sweat over in addition to the weekly one! [face_plain]

:p
  3. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm sick of battles. Give me a little while to discover just how twisted I can make this. . .

Jae Angel
  4. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    On a fine dewey morning in the Endor forest, Darth Maul is taking a strool. He looks around and smiles.

"Wow, this is just what a needed. A chance to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It's times like this that make me want to build a little log cabin on some cultivated asteroid, and settle down. But then I remember, I have a terrible contempt for all things living, so it must just be a phase I'm going through." he sighed.

Suddenly, from out of the brush, a cute cuddly little ewok appeared. It was everyone's favorite, Wicket!

"Why hello there little woodland creature," spoke Darth Maul. Even though his heart was pure evil, black and covered with ice, seeing the cute teddy-bear like ewok gave him a warm fuzzy.

"Yub, yub," said Wicket, which roughly translated means, "Your spleen looks like it would make an excellent snack."

"You are certainly cute as a button," Darth Maul exclaimed.

Wicket then moseyed up to mall and started sniffing him up and down, paying particular attention to Maul's meaty thighs, juicy calves and amble buttocks. Wicket began to salivate.

Feeling violated as the ewok was sniffing his butt, Maul pulled out his lightsaber. With Maul's sudden movement, Wicket jumped back, and pulled out a horn. As he blew into it, the forest moon seemed to come alive with the screeching and clamoring of ewoks everywhere.

Confused, Maul ignited his lightsaber, and as the ewoks approached, he mowed them down. But there were so many! All of a sudden, he heard a terrible thundering noise, as a plethora of tree trunks came rolling down the hill towards him. Encumbered by ewoks, he could not jump to safety and stared aghast as he was trampled by the ultimate ewok death trap: the log.

When he came to, Maul was pinned under several logs. His arms were tied. He also felt a strange tingling on the top of his scalp, as if he were using his Sith dandruff shampoo.

As he took in his surroundings, he realized to his horror that the ewoks were eating his brain! Then suddenly, he forgot about being eaten, and started remembering how much fun it was to roast pumpkin seeds.

That night, the ewok village played a merry tune that went something like "Yub, yub. Oh yeah, yub yub" while they feasted on a nice dinner of Maul's entrails. Who knew that the ink from those saucy tattoo's of his would also make for a nice marinade?

Indeed, the horrible little ewoks lived merrily for many years afterward. Only having to devour there young occasionaly. Oh those precocious little cannibals.

The End. Or is it?
  5. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Why did that just reek of "Happy Tree Friends"? :p Scary, but good. ;)

Jae Angel
  6. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I was trying to show Maul's sensitive side.

"Sith have feelings too,
    Can I share mine with you?"
  7. Oakessteve Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'll try standing on my head. That always gives me inspiration.
  8. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    One day, Apprentice Darth Maul (or 'Darky' as he preferred to be called in his tender years) was walking along to evil-school. Suddenly, out of the bushes came what appeared to be Snuggles the laundry softner bear on acid. It was, however, Wicket the Ewok. He ran right into Darky, sending both tumbling to the ground.

Wicket: Eeeechawawa! yub yub!

Darky: *growl*

Wicket: *unintelligable giberish*

Darky: *unintelligable grunting*

...and so the conversation continued this way for a few moments. It's clear that, owing to the inability to communicate on the part of both boys/creatures, this wasn't going to be solved easily. No one remembers who started the fighting. But suddenly, Darky was doing cartwheels down the sidewalk with Wicket attacked viciously to his ankles with his insisors. Bystanders started placing bets.

Wicket finally went flying off into a tree, but was only stunned for a few moments. He quickly sprang to his feet and, enraged, looked around for a weapon. Likewise, Darky picked up a large stick and prepared to but some of his lightsaber skills to the test. Wicket selected a prime rock and loaded it into his little slingshot.

Now both parties stood in battle stance. Darky made his best grimmace. Wicket cackled insanely. The tension filled the air. Then, in one moment, both parties exploded in fury. Darky charged, Wicket charged. But neither caused any harm to the enemy. Instead, Darky impaled himself on his stick and had to be taken to a Sith hospital. Wicket's slingshot struck him right between the eyes, and he was out cold. The young bookies and betters trodded away in disappointment.

Needless to say, this haphazard battle is obviously the source of the Emperor's grudge against the peoples of Endor.
  9. TheEmperorsHand Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Setting: A forest, exact location not important. Time unimportant also.

Maul is taking a stroll through this forest, being on a sithly summer vacation. He is completely unexpecting of an attack by the fierce ewok warrior, Wicket, who has been watching him cautiously for a while. That's why, when Wicket lept from the above tree onto Maul's back a few moments later, Darth Maul was taken entirely off guard.

Maul, having not even seen his attacker, flips him to the ground and his sith instinct kicks in, causing him to pulling out his lightsaber. All in one motion, of course, as sith are accustomed to doing.

Once Maul sees by what he was attacked, he laughs and starts running towards Wicket, planning to take him out and continue his peaceful stroll. Wicket, however, jumps up and grabs a vine, pulling himself above Maul. Maul then proceeds to run right into a tree, saber-first. Because of this mishap, his saber unfortunately will not work. (Since the author is impartial to ewoks and did not wish for Wicket to become a fried corpse.)

Wicket sees an opportunity as the dazed Sith attemps vainly to reactivate his saber; he jumps down trying to land on Maul's back. Unfortunately for Wicket, though, Maul moved slighty. This caused Wicket to land right on his head. You know, with those pointy horns or whatever they are. Poor little Wicket was then thrown off by the Force, used by Maul of course.

Both stand up, facing each other and being to circle while growling. Must be a male thing. Anyway, they both decide to make a move at the exact same moment, so they begin a charge.... and collide head on. Both fall to the ground and get amnesia from the force of the collision.
  10. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    It was another beautiful day at Endor?s Preschool for the Gifted, Potentially Violent and Occasionally Hairy Children. The birds sang high in the treetops and the sun shone through the immense treetops.

On the playground, however, the normal sounds of children laughing and playing was replaced with an ominous silence. Trouble was brewing. The other children felt it and toddled, crawled and ran to safe hiding places. Not the regular hiding places that they used for their hide-and-seek games, but the secret places from which they could stay safe but watch the action about to unfold.

It hadn?t been pretty. When little Wicket waddled on to the playground this morning he immediately knew today was going to be the day of reckoning. Darth ?Barf? Maul had been playing on the teeter totter when the other little Rodian he?d been tottering with jumped off. ?Barf? slammed to the ground and became so angry that he took out his double-bladed ?Two Blades for Toddlers Lightsaber? and cut the teeter totter ? and nearly the little Rodian ? in two.

Wicket played on that teeter totter every day at snack time and not being able to use it today made him mad. Very mad. Squinting his black eyes and squaring his bandana around his head, he toddled over to ?Barf? Maul.

?You stink.? Wicket said.

Darth Maul turned slowly toward his archenemy. The Ewok had been a thorn in his scalp for far too long. Always playing on the teeter totter and hogging the battlecruiser simulation. Today he would pay.

?Nuh uh.? Said Maul.

?Do to.? Said Wicket.

?Prove it.? Said Maul.

?Fine.? With that, Wicket, toddled over to Maul and held out his right fist.

Maul shook his head and held out his right fist.

They said together, ?One?two?three.?

?Ha! Boogerface! Rock beats scissors!? Laughed Wicket.

?Two outa three hairball.? Said an increasingly angry Maul.

?Fine, slimeface.?

?One?two?three.?

?Felgercarb!? Yelled Maul. The furball had beat him again. He wouldn?t let him get away with it. In a flash ? for a toddler that is ? he rushed forward to grab Wicket.

Wicket was faster that he anticipated and he brought his two foot long walking stick up and connected with Maul?s groin. Connected hard.

?Oof!? Maul groaned as he hit the ground.

?Wicket! Darth! What in the stars are you two boys doing?!?

Wicket spun around as fast as a preschool age Ewok can and looked up at his teacher innocently. ?Nuthin? Mrs. Weeble. We?re just playin.?

?Well, we?ll see about that. Both of you come with me. There?ll be no snack for either of you today!?

As Wicket and Maul were carted off by the teacher - one being held tightly by the ear and the other by the horn, the children in the playground watched as a small tumbleweed blew across the ground. They knew it wasn?t over.

Tomorrow they would make sure to bring an extra diaper. You could never be too careful.
  11. Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    It was near the end of winter in western Montana. The year was 1880, a time when the only law around was the six-shooter at your side.

The morning sun had just crept up. The remaining snow was glistening on the ground, and several clusters of tall, hardy evergreen trees encircled a small cowboy town. (Its name doesn't matter, the town disappeared altogether some seventy years ago. All that's left is a worn dirt road and a few pieces of mortar and lumber)

A small, bear-like creature, clad in a traditional cowboy outfit, strutted in the saloon. He was almost short enough to walk underneath the barroom doors. He peered all around - he saw a couple of men snoozing on tables, one man sharpening his knife, and a man playing a honky-tonk piano with his wife singing to entertain the crowd.

The bear cub sauntered to the bar counter, and stood on a stool, looking at the bartender straight in the eye. "Howdy, my name is Wicket. Can you tell me how to get to Pocatello, Idaho? I'm supposed to have an interview there tomorrow morning as a potato worker." The bartender snickered, his moustache twitching to and fro. With a heavy Western drawl, the bartender retorted, "You sure 'bout that? There's some lervly caves in Wyomin' that are more your style. You can feast on all the honey, the berries, and the fish you've ever dreamed of."

Wicket glared... well, at least he seemed to (Do Ewoks really glare?). "Now look here, pardner. I have five dollars here for a glass of sarsparilla and the quickest way to Pocatello." The bartender looked at the dollar bill greedily - a silver certificate worth five dollars! In those days, that could buy you enough long johns to last you the whole winter!

The bartender quickly snatched the dollar bill, and was about to tell Wicket how to get to Pocatello, when suddenly, a fast, cold draught entered the bar. The doors flew open, and in walked a gaunt, dark figure. He wasn't that tall either, but it wasn't hard to tell that he meant business. He was clad in a black trenchcoat, a black bandanna covering the lower half of his face, and a tall black hat which nearly concealed his eyes.

"All right, Sam. I thought I told you not to serve their kind," the figure said gruffly, waving his hand in Wicket's general direction.

Sam looked at Maul. "Maul - I thought I told you never to come back, after that incident two weeks ago. I own this place, and I say that I can serve anyone I want!" Maul's eyes narrowed, and his hand slowly reached for his holster.

Wicket looked at Maul defiantly. Undaunted, he sneered. "Let's settle this outside. You. Me. Right now." Maul smirked. He was amused more than anything. "Okay, shrimp, let's have at it."

The two headed outside, and were about ready to draw weapons on the open street. Just before the two drew, the sound of horses quickly approached them, and soon, a tall, bearded man came, and grabbed Maul. "All right, Maul, I hear you've been causing trouble again? I'm hauling you off to jail for another three months!" The man, which Wicket immediately supposed was the sherriff, bound Maul's hands, and placed him behind him on the horse, and off to the county jail.

As for Wicket, he became a successful potato planter and would go on to become the most famous man, err, Ewok, in Idaho.
  12. Oakessteve Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Probably nobody will find this the slightest bit funny, and I've probably done it all wrong, and there are probably lots of spelling mistakes, but here's mine! Hope you all enjoy it. :)

The setting :- The Hangar from Duel of the Fates

Panaka: Everybody this way!

Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Padme, Panaka and the rest of group walk in the direction of the Throne Room. Suddenly there the huge hangar doors begin to slide open, making a loud, nasty grinding noise. Panaka, Padme, the handmaidens and the rest of the Naboo guards freeze in their tracks. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan step forward bravely. The tension is unbearable! Then, out of the shadows steps.....Wicket.

Obi-Wan: (muttering) Oh dear.

Qui-Gon: We'll handle this!

Wicket: (a mean glint in his eye) Yub yub.

Padme: (fearfully) We'll take the long way.

As Padme, Panaka, the handmaidens and the guards hurriedly step away from Wicket, the two Jedi slip off their cloaks. Wicket, who's cloak is ten times too big for him anyhow, struggles, and finally manages to get free of it. He unclips his lightsabre, an evil, nasty smile forming on his heartless teddy bear like face, and activates it. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan do the same. Wicket chuckles evily, and turns his lightsabre to one side, and a second blade sizzles out.

Obi-Wan: (to Qui-Gon) Erm....master, do we have to go through with this? This is silly.

Qui-Gon: This is far from silly, my young apprentice. This is the most fearful enemy that the Jedi have ever encountered....A Sith Lord.

Obi-Wan: But it's a teddy bear.

Wicket: (impatiently) Yub yub!

Obi-Wan: And listen to what he's saying! "Yub yub" ! That's hardly the most terrifying thing in the world, is it?

Qui-Gon: Not to your ears, maybe, but in his own tongue, it might well be the worst insult one could utter.

Obi-Wan: (unconvinced) Yub yub?

Qui-Gon: (offended) My mother was a saint! :eek:

Wicket moves like lightning, completely missing Obi-Wan, and ending up in a heap on the floor. Getting up, Wicket snarls at the two Jedi.

Wicket: Yub nub.

Obi-Wan: Well, at least we get some variety, I suppose.

Wicket launches himself into the air, his deadly double lightsabre sizzling with power as he bears down onto Qui-Gon. Qui-Gon neatly steps out of the way, again leaving Wicket on a heap on the floor.

Qui-Gon: Hmm...perhaps your right, Obi-Wan. This does seem to be a rather uninspired baddy.

Obi-Wan: Uninspired writing too, if you ask me.

Stephen: Shut up!

Wicket: Yub nub yub.

Obi-Wan: You're just talking gibberish now, aren't you?

Wicket: :(

At that moment, Darth Maul enters, out of breath and sweating.

Qui-Gon: (to Obi-Wan) Now this is more like it! (to Darth Maul) And about time, too.

Darth Maul: (apologetically) Awfully sorry, my dear fellows. My rotten alarm clock didn't go off. I set it, too! Oh dear. I am afraid alarm clocks aren't my strong point, you know. That and toothbrushes, I never did get the hang of those, either. So then, old chaps, is our jolly good duel still on?

Obi-Wan: (looking at his watch) Well, it is, but it's going to be the end of the film, soon!

Darth Maul: Oh fiddle! Well, let's have a bally good one so all those lovely fellows in the audience well tell their friends what a spiffing time they had.

Qui-Gon: Yes, I agree. I have to be the captain of a submarine by Tuesday, you know.

Obi-Wan: And appear in The Haunting, don't forget.

Qui-Gon: Quiet you! :mad:

Obi-Wan: So, shall we get on with it?

Darth Maul: Rather, old chap!

And with that, the duel to end all duels (well, as it's the first film, it's really the duel to start all duels but for the purposes of dramatic lisence, let's go with the duel to end all duels) begins. And Wicket wins. So yub yub to all! :D
  13. Leonard_Shelby Force Ghost

star 6
    Super Valu Super-Mark-IT, afternoon morning time. The sun was setting--or rising--depending on how you looked at it, in this beautiful and ugly town. The town is "Nowhere"...or you can also call it "Spaceville"...depends on your take of things...

Anyways, at this lovely supermarket, the Evil Sith Lord Darth Maul--who was still recovering from being chopped in half by Obi-Wan Kenobi, only to be recovered and sewn back together by rogue beavers--was searching for a box of his favorite cereal...

Maul: (thinking/evilly) Ahh...must find the cereal...must garner the strength to kill again...

With that, Maul found the box of his favorite cereal: Cap'n Crunch with Jedi Blood Berries. Maul picked-up the box with a tinge of self-satisfaction. He looked at the box longingly...remembering the days when HE got to kill Jedi....to the days when HE with Sidious' main-man....when suddenly a shopping cart smashed into his shin, causing him to drop the box of cereal...

Maul: (surprised/angrily/evilly) OW!! HEY, WATCH IT!!! :mad:

Person: (sounding pissed-off) CHA-BOOKIE-OOKIE!!

Maul began to rub his leg, looking angrilly over at the thing that smashed into him....all he could see was the shopping cart...

Maul: (evilly/confused) What the hell? ?[face_plain]

Maul stood-up and limped over to the back of the cart to see who the hell was pushing it. Once he got to the back of the cart, he was quite surprised. Standing before him, was a short and furry little teddy bear type creature...with a wiered cover over his head. It was none other than Wicket the Ewok. Maul gave the thing a confused look...

Maul: (confused/evilly) Uhh...what the hell are you, little one? ?[face_plain]

Wick: (pissed) EH-YOTA!! YUB-YUB!

And with that, Wick sucker-punched Maul in the wrong place...in the family jewels. Maul screeched in pain and slumped-over. Wick then proceeded to start smashing his shopping cart into the downed Maul....repeatedly...

Wick: (pissed) YUB-YUB!! YUB-YUB!! :mad:

With that, Maul held-up his hand and stopped the shopping cart with the power of the Dark Side of the Force. He then stood-up and looked evilly at Wick...

Maul: (pissed/evilly) Ok, then...you little ****....you've asked for it...

Wick: **gulp**

Meanwhile, outside...about a block and a half to three quarters away from the supermarket, a large van was hauling ass...it had a stage and antenna on top of it...and there were several people sitting atop on the stage...camera crews and such... We then hear a familiar voice...

Liza Minelli: (freakish/excited) Hahllo...this is Lahza Minellah...and we're here todah to hit tha streets and find fights breaking aht...real world type stahff...what do you think Hahnk? :)

Liza turns to Hank...who is passed-out and covered in vomit and booze. She nudges him awake...

Hank: (drunken/angrily) *hic*KN-KNOCK IT OFF!! Y-YOU...*hic*...****IN'..*hic*...SK-SK-SKANK!!!*hic*

Hank falls over and vomits everywhere. Liza stares freakily at him for a few seconds. She then turns back to the camera...

Liza: (freakish) Ahk, then. Let's hahpe that a fahght breaks-aht somewhare...

Suddenly, and without any flipping warning, Wickett--complete with his shopping cart--went crashing violently through the supermarket window...right in front of the van, causing it to slam on it's brakes. Liza, Hank, and the entire camera crew flew forward and smashed into the fence around the stage...

Liza: (surprised/freakish) WAHW! Thaht was intahnse! Whaht do wha have hahre?

Liza stands-up and checks-out the action taking place in front of the van....

Wick sits-up a
  14. JediPrincessKas Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon in San Fransisco, and Wicket the Ewok was strolling out of the corner convenience shop. "Ahhhhh," he sighed as he took another sip of his Dr. Pepper. "Nothing like a cool, refreshing soda on a hot afternoon!"

Wicket continued walking and spotted an attractive female Ewok coming at him from the opposite direction. She passed him, and Wicket just HAD to turn around to stare. "Hey Honey, why don't you shake that thing my way? Woo hoo!" *whistles* The female never even looked back. Shrugging it off, little Wicket turned back around quickly, but bumped into someone. His Dr. Pepper spilled all over his nice, clean fur! :eek:

"Excuse me," said Wicket, "but you made me spill my drink! I demand that you go back into the store and buy me another!"

"I don't think so," came the voice from up above him.

Wicket looked up to see a face covered in red & black paint, with little horns on top of his head. "Buddy, Halloween was a few months ago."

"My name is Darth Maul, and I don't appreciate being made fun of. Would you like to repeat what you said?"

"Are you deaf or something? I said you missed Halloween. And that is the worst Maul costume I've ever seen. The little kid who came to my house looked better than you. Really," Wicket said.

Needless to say, that made Darth Maul angry. He reached to his side and took out his lightsaber and ignited one end. "I don't think you want to mess with me, little teddy bear. If you stop while you're ahead, I will spare your life. Leave now."

Wicket burst out in laughter. "Hahahahahahaha! Awwww, what a cute wittle wightsaber."

Maul's face was glaring, and he ignited the other end. "Yes, it is a very awesome weapon, and I will be forced to strike you down if you don't get out of my face RIGHT NOW!"

The Ewok crossed his arms over his chest. "And if I don't?"

"You've got quite the attitude for a little fuzzy creature. I don't like it one bit. So if you don't leave, I will chop all of your limbs off and roll you down this hill and laugh as cars run you over again and again," Darth Maul threatened.

"Ha! I'd like to see you try! I could take you on anyday!" And with that, Wicket got into a Ninja pose.

That's when Darth Maul made his move. With a few quick movements of his lightsaber, Ewok limbs were lying on the sidewalk.

A scream errupted. "Ahhhhh! My arms! My legs! What did you do? How could make plastic cut through my bones? I'm suing!"

Maul laughed. "I told you so." And with that, he kicked Wicket and started him rolling down the steepest hill in the city. The sounds of car horns blared left and right.

*HONK HONK*

"Ow! Ack! YIKES!" came the little Ewok's cries as he rolled through town.

Darth Maul turned his saber off and returned it to his belt. He dusted off his hands and turned to continue making his way down the street when he felt a tug at his cloak. He turned to see the female Ewok that had passed Wicket. Maul flashed her his most charming smile. "How YOU doin'?" ;)

The End.
  15. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    After an unexpected overnight stay, I have a headache. Hmmm, I wonder why. [face_mischief]

Anyway, time to squeak this sucker in under the wire. . .

Walt Disney Rolls Over In His Grave

minstryl: Creepy Thing and Little Maul, runnin' through the forest, hootin' and a laughin' at what the other has to say. Runty Guy and Little Maul runnin' through the forest, odilaly odilaly golly what a day!

Little Maul: (deadpan) I thought you said you fired the minstryl.

Wicket: Eeeeeechawwwwww!

Little Maul: If you don't like him calling you names, then throw him out on his arse!

Wicket: (raspberry) Yub yub.

Muffled Voice: Allo? Ees anybody out there, or do I have to hang by the bald guy's ass all day?

Wicket: Yub yub?

Little Maul: No! That is NOT a new ringer for my cell. They don't come in "Pissed-Off French Dude."

[Little Maul searches through his robes and pulls out his lightsaber]

French Lightsaber: Allo! I am Lumiere, your saucy talking lightsaber. I will shave the ewok if you like. . .

[Both men grimace]

French Lightsaber: No? (Lights cigarette) Then I will smoke this pack of Marlboro Lights and eat my McDonald's Happy Meal, even though I am not happy. I am very pissed off, you see!

Wicket: Yub chub?

French Lightsaber: Yes, it was my cousin Sebastian who put me in this horrible state. He claimed he had a better accent, which is simply not true. Whatever. I fart at him.

Little Maul: Isn't that a little dangerous? You farting?

French Lightsaber: I think it is quite safe. In fact, I want to sing about it!

[Every inanimate object in the general viscinity comes to life]

Inanimate Objects: NO SINGING!

French Lightsaber: (Looks put-off) What? You don't like my singing? Fine, I will show you.

[Farts and ignites it, sending a fireball into the air]

Wicket: Wooooooooooohaaaaa!!! (runs behind Little Maul)

French Lightsaber: You see? Very sexy, no?

Chip: Huh huh huh huh, fire is cool!

Crack: Heh heh heh, yeah!

Little Maul: What ARE those two?

French Lightsaber: They are the antisocial teacups. They are Disney's answer to MTV. (farts again and lights another cigarette on it)

And then the arse demon came down from the sky and ate them all. Munch munch. Chomp chomp. Glomp glomp.

[image=http://www.rpi.edu/~orsakj/arsedemon.JPG]

THE END

Jae Angel
  16. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I like in Steve's story when Wicket says " :( "

Every town....has its ups and downs
    Sometimes ups....outnumber the downs,
    But not in Nottingham
  17. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hehe, that's still my favorite Disney movie, even fifteen years after I first saw it. :)

Who loves Hiss? ;)

[image=http://www.ginevra2000.it/Disney/Robin%20Hood/hiss.gif]

Jae Angel
  18. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    That's my second favorite Disney movie, behind Jungle Book. The little ditty the rooster minstrel whistles is very catchy.

I also like the sherrif's voice. It was Mr. Haney from Green Acres!

And Maid Marion in that movie was a total fox!
  19. JediPrincessKas Jedi Grand Master

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.