RE: Week 2, Weekly task

Discussion in 'Big Brother Strikes Back' started by Katya Jade, May 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
  2. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    Okay, guys, how about you all PM me the times you are available to be online for today, Tuesday and Wednesday. We can coordinate something with the most people available and those who can't be online (I know James is spending time with his girlfriend) can just PM me their fake chattname and info.

Also, include your active AIM names (I don't have MSN and I think AIM is the most used system) so I can contact you via AIM.
  3. TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight

star 5
    Now I have a question... is this a group effort? Cause if it is I don't really understand who gets the points. Or are each supposed to make up one, like from out of our heads?

Sorry if its obvious to everyone else, but I'm exhausted today :p
  4. TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight

star 5
  5. Leonard_Shelby Jedi Master

star 6
    Wow...this sounds like it's gonna be a really interesting and fun task! Can't wait to get started... ;) :)

//chugs his Pabst//
  6. JediPrincessKas Jedi Master

star 5
    Wow, this one does sound pretty interesting. I think we can trick some JCCers... ;) :p
  7. B'omarr Jedi Master

star 6
    Crap, I can't get to AIM from work. I think MSN may work here, but the connection is still pretty wonky.
  8. NarundiJedi Jedi Master

star 6
    Sweet idea. Hopefully I can help with most of it when I get back home tomorrow. I don't want to try and start it when I'm only on a few times a day. :(

Jae Angel
  9. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    I'm starting to put together a little spreadsheet of all of our info. It looks like there's a potential for the majority of us to be on at once so that's good. I'll get a few more people's info and then PM it out.

Remember to come up with a fake AIM name and let me know what that is.
  10. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    Another idea. If we can't all be on at the same time for a chat, we might be able to get us on in two or three groups and combine our chats. So, the broader your time available on AIM, the better.
  11. solojones Force Ghost

star 9
    This sounds really fun! Although you're right, there are some people on here that know a lot about me and it would be hard to trick them. Might ask them not to participate :)

12. COSLeiaOrganaSolo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Uh...wait if I don't have any of those chatting program thingys?
  13. solojones Force Ghost

star 9
    You can download AIM for free at aim.com :)
  14. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    Well, Leia, AIM is easy to download and it's free. If you still can't, then mock up a fake chat transcript with yourself and a nondescript AIM name and PM it to me. It should look something like:

username1: hi guys! good to see you
    username1: i love swimming, it's so much fun

I'll edit it into the chat transcript that we have.

Now, here's the beginning of the task plan:

Based on the info I've received so far, I will create a chat for us tomorrow that you will enter with your fake AIM names. We will post as we can the info that cb assigned us - hobbies, goals, chatter, etc. I'll save the transcript and edit it for posting here in a separate thread.

I'll PM everyone with the chat name as well as the fake AIM names that people will be using but I won't tell you who is using which name. ;)

Remember: This chat should be only for the BB housemates. Do not give out your fake AIM name to anyone or invite anyone other than a BB housemate to the chat.

I hope this is all clear. If there are any suggestions, please post them here :)

15. B'omarr Jedi Master

star 6
    Wait, so we actually have to register our fake AIM names? I was thinking we just 'superimpose' them over our standard names.

If were getting new names, I may need to register a new one, other than the one I first gave you Kate. Let me try to register it....
  16. solojones Force Ghost

star 9
    Yeah I actually registered mine already. Kate, about what time should this be, board time?
  17. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    Yes, board time - which is, conveniently enough, PST ;)
  18. COSLeiaOrganaSolo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Would it be easier if I just made a forum later today? (It'll take me like two minutes)
  19. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    A forum? You mean a chat? Yes, that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to PM everyone with the fake AIM names to look for and the chat name. We'll all go in and out of the chat as we can throughout the day. For those who don't have AIM or can't chat, they should PM me some chat info about themselves and I'll edit it in.
  20. JediPrincessKas Jedi Master

star 5
    Ok, sounds good to me! Now, time to think of a name that no one will know, and something original. This is harder than it looks! :eek:
  21. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    Chat is up. Info sent via PM.
  22. TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight

star 5
    Thanks Katya! :D

I'll be in there later ;)
  23. COSLeiaOrganaSolo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I can't download AIM, but I can make a forum like this one: Click here
  24. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7