main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RE: Week 3, daily task 2

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by Katya Jade, May 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Sexlexia? Hm...go on.

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Wow, look at all the discussion my love of cartoons has caused!

My favorite one is still Family Guy, and I find it a tragedy that the show was cancelled.

Yes, it's painful to keep from using smileys.

Jae Angel

3. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    I didn't see that much of Futurama or Family Guy in their runs on Fox, but I see them all the time now on Cartoon Network. It's all new to me. New and oh, so sexy, thanks to sexlexia.

4. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    College was all about watching cartoons at night with your friends. Everybody sat around the TV on dangerous stadium seating, eating popcorn or maybe the late-night pizza. We'd either watch the shows when they aired or tape them to watch later on one of the three VCRs set up to tape things like WWE and WCW. It was quite a time, and Family Guy was king. When it wasn't on, we downloaded episodes off people on campus that shared all the seasons. I guess that's part of why so many people got sued at my school. Eh.

It's frightening when you talk about college in the past tense, and you still have one more semester left. All my friends just graduated last weekend. It makes Jess sad.

Oh, and I realize my little comment about POSSUMS at the end of that date might confuse some people, so I decided to post a link to the cartoon for clarification. I assumed that a lot of you have already seen Strong Bad and co., but if you haven't then go to homestarrunner.com to check it out.

Jae Angel

5. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    I am so into Homestar Runner. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Have you checked out the "dragon" StrongBad email?

6. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Burninating the countryside. Burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people. . .AND THEIR COTTAGES!

My boyfriend's little brother is mega-into everything about that site, so I haven't missed a single funny point.

I think I cracked up the most at the guitar-playing one, and of course "Teen Girl Squad"

I think I like The Cheat best of all, although Strong Bad is definitely second. And sometimes I think about food like the King of Town. Mmmmmmmmmm, food.

Jae Angel

7. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    TROGDOR!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.