main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RE: What ever happened to the Imperial Remnant?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Alion_Sangre, Feb 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alion_Sangre

Alion_Sangre Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    They were scared of the Vong devastating Ithor and called Pellaeon back to defend the Empire. Since then they've stayed home.

2. Roa

Roa Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2002
    Hey, DrinkSmokeFight, I thought you wanted to boycott the NJO. Now your asking questions about it? What's with that?

3. Anakin1607

Anakin1607 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    They're fighting to keep aggresive Vong probes at bay. An actual invasion hasn't happened yet.

4. Nichos_Marr

Nichos_Marr Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    I'd love to see what their fleet looks like at this current point in the NJO.

5. Jedimarine

Jedimarine Force Ghost star 5

Feb 13, 2001
    I'm sure it'll come down to the NR having to rescue the remnant...this will lead either to the Remnant's destruction, or their complete allegiance to the NR...in either event, I'm sure the authors will probably kill off the Empire for good....jerks

6. ImperialFC

ImperialFC Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2001
    The logical thing for them to do would be to fortify their systems, build up their military strength, and come up with new starfighter/weapons/capital ship tech, in order to fight off the Vong. Now, whether or not the authors write it up that way remains to be seen. Perhaps the NJO sourcebook will shed some light on what the IR has been doing.

7. Mandalore74

Mandalore74 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2001
    Apparently the NJOSB doesn't shed any light on the IR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.