main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BC RE: What's next for BC? Fascism?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by JediWarrior, May 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    We're Lucky, Ontario has *2* Official Communist parties! :D

2. Darth_Noname

Darth_Noname Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2001
    I can't beleive you voted for the NDP after 10 years of raping this province. Ujjal was right there with Clark, Sihota, McPhail, Wilson and the rest of the scum when they lied about Fast Ferries, the Budget, Bingogate...gave us photo radar and air care and refused to let oil exploration happen in the QC's.

There is no way on earth that Campbell can screw it up as bad as those incompetant morons did.

You say Campbell doesn't have any opposition. I say that the last 10 years have proven that even with opposition, things can still get screwed up pretty badly.
    My $0.02

3. TALIESINWEST

TALIESINWEST Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 12, 2000
    We're such suckers aren't we.

Every time I see Gordon Campbell post-election I see him thinking in Darth Vader tones : 'There'll be no one to stop us this time.'

Don't worry, half those MLA's don't even know each other or their politics. I think within the year a coalition opposition will form out of disaffected back-benchers who knew 'Liberal' was their ticket in and went for the ride.

At any rate it'll be a helluva ride!

4. ninjedi

ninjedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 13, 2000
    I have to say that the Libs have my support. Why? Cause the they haven't screwed us yet. YET being the operative word. You can't go NDP because I'm sorry, after how many premiers being kicked out for travesties like FastCats, Bingogate, etc, we'd just be stupid to elect them again. Well, more stupid than re-electing the last ? times. I personally think you can't win: they let you choose your poison, we can just hope Campbell is slower acting.

5. Peej

Peej Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2000
    All I can say is that I feel confident in that I did not vote Liberal or NDP. Anyone who voted Liberal will get what they deserve in due time. Right now everyone loves them but no one is stupid enough to start getting to their real agenda right off the bat. The smarter move is to do a few of the big things you promised to get some of the eyes off you then start the screwing. It is only a matter of time with them in office and it serves this province right.

6. DarthDeltron3030

DarthDeltron3030 Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2001
    "you can't go wrong with Alberta"

lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.