Ark Reactions and Discussion: Batman Begins

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Elan-Rai, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Anyone interested in catching Batman Begins next week?

Thoughts, times and locations... post 'em here! :D

EDIT: Because the movie is already released, I renamed the thread to reflect what it has become.
  2. sithsarbad Force Ghost

star 4
    I will probably going opeing day since it is summer and I have no job as of yet( may start working at Blockbuster)

I hope Rave does a midnight showing

That would kick ass

I am a big Bat fan
  3. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Sounds like a good idea...I might miss because of day camp, unless it's an evening show time...But, I am always up for a midnight show of anything...Those are my favorites.
  4. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Since I've taken so much time off (C3 and SW opening night...) I can't do opening night but I could do a later on Fri showing after work (hey it opens up on a Fri right?)
  5. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    We have a few things planned but if you are going on a free day we will be there. I feel so bad to be the CR and only seen Star Wars once. So I need to get out more.
  6. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hehehe I'm gonna try and swing and see it again this weekend (RotS) ;)
  7. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Don't feel bad, Henry. I've only seen it (ROTS) twice. I just don't have the funds to shell out $7-8 every couple of days. [face_laugh]
    But hey, when it hits the Tandy 10 over there, I'll be seeing it a BUNCH of times... ;)

I'd be up for seeing Batman on a night showing but not midnight. Batman doesn't mean that much to me. [face_laugh]
  8. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Master

star 3
  9. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I've gotten lucky ;) only have had to pay for 3 showings ;) others were free or paid by another. Oh yeah! When it hits Tandy... GUARANTEE I'll be seeing it multiple more times! [face_laugh]
  10. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Well, we all know that I've seen ROTS more than a few times...But, that's just the way I am. An evening show would be good for me since that is during day camp...I might be really tired, 160 boys for 7 hours a day for a week, but my nerves will probably need a break...So, if it is an evening showing I can make it. We might want to get a time so that we can go ahead and grab some tickets???? We are talking the Rave, right???
  11. Arin_Atona Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm up for an evening show of Batman :)

No midnight stuff, though. I'm not that interested ;)
  12. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well if it is at the Rave... I'll have to hitch cuz I can't drive all that well at night and that 430/630 is murder. I barely can tolerate 167/67 at night. Though if it's so late and nobody is on the road it's cool ;) but unfortunately one doesn't get that lucky [face_laugh]

It comes out what...this Fri? So we gonna try for this Fri or Sat? Sat prob be easier for me cuz I'm GMing a game Fri eve.
  13. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    It opens June 15th. That's next Wednesday.
  14. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh then I could go see it next Fri w/o any probs! [face_dancing] I'm only GMing every other Fri.
  15. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Open for next Fri. Evening or Sat. all day.
  16. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Next Fri eve sounds great to me too :D Perhaps we can meet there :D
  17. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Friday evening is good. Day camp gets done at around 4pm. So a showtime in the 7 hour would be good. I could make that. The next movie I want to see at a midnight showing will probably be Harry Potter in November. (If they have a midnight showing.) Does anyone know what the new movie(s come out this weekend??
  18. Wet_Fett Force Ghost

star 1
    I am going wednesday arround noon at the Rave. Me and my bro are going. I'll post the time whenever i know.

fettster
  19. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    So, is it a green light for a Friday evening Batman show?? Just checking!
    Later guys!!
  20. Arin_Atona Force Ghost

star 4
  21. davisjaron Jedi Knight

star 2
    I will try to make it to batman, also I believe I can go june 25th.
  22. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Cool, look forward to seeing you there. And on the 25th.
    Hello everybody!!!
  23. ForceConduit Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey guys! I'm totally up for the Friday showing of Batman Begins. I am planning on seeing it on Wednesday(15th) when it comes out to. I have waited a while for this film to be made right. Just let me know what time to be there. Later Sith Dudes and Dudettes!!

P.S. Heads up to Kynstar and Jeepgirl30. Good luck at the doctor's Jeepgirl!
  24. Wet_Fett Force Ghost

star 1
    i am going wednesday the 15th at 12:30 if i am not mistaken and the Rave IS having a midnight showing the 14th...probably not as big as ep3 but who knows...ok it will most likely not be as big as ep3.
  25. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yes, I believe that Rave has a Midnight showing, Heck the Lakewood 8 in NLR is having a midnight showing. Advance tickets are on sale now...Do we want to go ahead and get tickets for the 7ish showing now so that we have them on Friday?? How many are going to be coming on Friday? I have made up the certificates for the folks at the Rave so perhaps this would be a good time to present them, assuming the receivers are going to be there??? I know that Conduit, Kynstar, and myself plan on being there (Kynstar, if you need I ride, I'll see what I can work out...) So, Henry said probably...Lets see what we can work out....Later everyone!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.