main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Reactions to the ROTS Trailer!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by cmdrwillard, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I now believe that Episode III will be the crown jewel of the saga. Just from what little eye candy we saw today (or yesterday I guess) I think this will be the best movie in the saga. I cannot believe how impressive, even at short bursts, that this movie looks. Can't wait until May....

2. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I finally saw it at Edwards. It is showing only in the Palace theater. It was cool to see it as we will see it in six months.

3. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Yeah right...just like you said TPM was your favorite, then it was AOTC? And then it was....
    You know your favorite will always be ESB. Nothing wrong with that by the way, ESB rulz! But, for what it's worth, just maybe this prequel will please even some of the most stubborn OT fans, like Idaho. But I may just have my hopes up again.

4. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    That being said, this trailer ruled. I loved the way they incorporated Obi from ANH. Great intro to the trailer. It was stellar.

5. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I never said AOTC was the best.

6. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    It was great I went to edwards tonight to see the trailer i know i said i was going to stay spoiler free but i could not help myself i had to see it to believe it.

When i got there i was worried i would not get to see it due to a post i read in here saying that the trailer was not being shown in a certain theater.

I asked the teller if the palace was playing it and she said i do not think so and did not know what one was playing it, So i decided to save my money and see it another day when i new what theater and when to see it.
    Would not mind seeing the Incredibles but not on my top to do list.

Well i had a feeling that i should just ask the movie manager if he new what number was playing the trailer he told me the three that were playing it so i then said to him I would love to see the Trailer he started to talk to me about star wars and before you new i was just joking around with him and said while waiving my hand you will let me see the trailer for free he lol and said sure why not and opened the door for me I offered to pay for the ticket if the trailer was there he said no need i will just ring up a guest pass.

Got to be the coolest manager i have met at the edwards theater or maybe my force powers have truly developed will find out on monday when i get to work
    and see if the boss will let me go home with pay lol

Loved the trailer can not wait till may 19th so who is all going to camp out for this one again i know me and kasey have camped out for the last two

Can not wait going to have to make it the best camp out for star wars ever.
    only 6 months to go
    Woooo Hooo
    may the force be with us all

7. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    It was in three theaters? I must have gone to the only two that did not have it. I did see it in the Palace though. I was told it was only on one screen. Oh well, it is still cool to see it on the big screen.

8. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    I'm definately going to camp out at least a few days prior to the release to get my spot in line to get into the theatre. I can't wait. Ron, any plans on attending our next meeting?
    May the Force be with you.

9. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    yeah this saturday at 7pm at boondocks i plan on going there do not know if i will play laser tag but will come down might bring a friend have plans for later that night.

10. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    A few days Kasey??? More like a month and a half or so.

11. darthanalisa

darthanalisa Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2004
    Here is a copy if you missed it, it takes awhile to load... enjoy

http://myweb.cableone.net/kegglest/stuff/ep3trailer.mov

12. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Naw, not that long this time. With fandango and all, it wouldn't be worth it...

13. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Yeah I know, Fandango ruins things like this doesn't it.

14. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    here is another link to the trailer being played in the theater woks in quick time player
    http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/aol/auth/switzler084d_dl.mov

gets better and better every time i see it

15. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Has hard as the trsiler was to find at Edwards, last night I saw it at the dollar theater on Overland.

16. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    With what movie?

17. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Napolean Dynamite - Don't see this movie!!!

18. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    really, i've heard from a few around here that ND was pretty good - for an indi film...

19. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I guess it depends on your sense of humor...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.