Phx Reactions

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by spacyway, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. spacyway Jedi Knight

star 1
    Is it just me, or was Attack of the Clones incredibly awesome? I was speechless. I had everythin git needed. I loved it, can't think of anything else to say now, just got back, just four words-Yoda is the master.
  2. Darth_Trigue Jedi Knight

star 1
    Uhm...I'd like to go on record as saying, "wow!" And wow again...that was just wow.

I wanna see it again!!!
  3. aero- Jedi Knight

star 2
    oh my ****ing god, that movie was so much of what i had expected. yoda "WAH-TAHHHH!" almost made me urinate on myself with his kung-fu grip.

counting down the days now until episode 3.
  4. Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Knight

star 3
    All I have to say is ROCK ON!. I am totally speechless...man, how many days left til Episode III???

MJA
  5. DeniedJedi Jedi Padawan

INCREDIBLE! Lucas is my hero!
  6. Jedi_MG Jedi Padawan

Words cannot describe how I feel! I just can't wait to see it again later on today!
  7. Subjugator Jedi Youngling

star 3
    The Force is strong with this one.

:cool:
  8. aztrooper0013 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'll save my review for a few weeks until everyone here has had enough time to see it.

I will say I enjoyed it very much though.

Much better than EpI.
  9. aero- Jedi Knight

star 2
    yeah, it IS kinda hard to discuss without spoiling it for those who haven't seen it yet. THERE'S SO MUCH I NEED TO SAY!
  10. Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Knight

star 3
    So say it in the official spoiler filled thread that Obey Wann started :)

MJA
  11. aero- Jedi Knight

star 2
  12. Diesel_Dave Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi all, Newbie here! first I want to thank all the folks who camped out for this THRILLING event and welcomed me into your ranks! I understand some of those I met in line are regulars here. OK! on to the Movie... I still have shivers going down the spine. I don't want to ruin it for those that haven't seen it yet but all I can think of is poor little Yoda and his cane... turnes out he's not so febel after all! OMG it ROCKED!

See all of you around!
  13. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Lucas has truly outdone himself this time. I loved the movie a great deal and cannot wait to go see it again... and again... and again! :) I have to admit I was a little nervous about a CG Yoda, but they mamaged to make him CG and hold true to all of his original puppet-like facial features. Frank Oz is still the man just for voicing yoda once again! And for those of you who haven't yet seen the film... WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET OFF YOUR DUFF AND GO SEE IT! ;)

LP
  14. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    The Force is STRONG with this one.

Sorry for making so much noise, guys, but this movie was everything this spoiler hound thought it would be. It was as good as being a kid seeing the original SW series, all over again!!! It was great!

And the company we were in only made it better!!!
  15. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OW, it was almost as fun listening to you as watching the movie!! [face_laugh]

Seriously, though, what a great show!!! TOO COOL!!!! Must see again!! SOON!!
  16. Anwelei Jedi Knight

star 3
    That was just too cool. I'm still giddy and I really want to see it again today, hehe.

And i have to say, I'm going spoiler free for Ep 3! :D

btw, what up Diesel Dave! Glad to see you posting! :)
  17. aero- Jedi Knight

star 2
    i almost cried but then i didn't want kreleia to laugh at me.
  18. Diesel_Dave Jedi Master

star 4
    It was inevidable I would find this place. We all know it would forever dominate my destiny!...lol

The line events (and Krispy Kreme Doghnuts), Staying up way too long to greet the media... What better way to wait for a movie

With a special knudge in the shoulder to the newspaper thief. You know who you are!
  19. aero- Jedi Knight

star 2
    hey! the porta-johns were taken away and i swear i couldn't have made it to denny's! cut a guy some slack... it's all rick's fault anyway. if he never pumped with the power of the force we wouldn't have gotten all that free taco bell.

*rumble* i still feel it too....
  20. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh man, I'm so jealous! But anyway, I'm off to the theatre for a 7:00 pm show. I'm leaving in a few minutes, as soon as school is over. My friends and I are going to play cards to pass the time!

THIS IS GOING TO ROCK!!!! :D
  21. harpm1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    ...I'm speechless... I had Star Wars dreams last night. I'm going back again tonight. And I can finally read the book! What a night! Double WOW!
  22. Rancor_Bait Jedi Padawan

All I have to say is... WHEN ARE WE ALL GOING TO GO SEE IT AGAIN!!?? The movie was great, but I think the comradery was the best part!!

Wayne
  23. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    If I could sum it up in one word, that one word would be...

WHOA. :eek:

And that's a good whoa. ;)

The MNFF even made the news. I was on WCCO 4 last night! WAHOO! :D

~*~Bria
  24. Rikaelus_Alexander Jedi Padawan

I'm speechless as well, unfortunately not for the same reasons. :(
  25. SmackFu4u Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well it officially bumped ESB down a notch for me. It's everything I've always wanted in a SW film. It was SO Flash Gordon! Loved every bit of it. This one will definately go down as one of the fan fav's!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.