main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Reactivating an old account / contacting a mod

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ErikSogn, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikSogn

ErikSogn Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2009
    Hello,

My name is Erik and I used to be known on these boards as JediWookie. I helped form the Oregon Fan Force, as you can see in the board history here: http://www.oregonfanforce.org/history.html. I recently saw The Empire Strikes Back at the Baghdad theater in Portland, and I'd like to become active in this community again, possibly joining the 501st.

It's literally been years since I've logged in, and I'm trying to access my old account. If there's any way I can get the email changed to something current, I would really appreciate that. I know it can be hard to identify people online, but two members who are still current, Bowen, and ImperialJedi could vouch for me. Also, you can see in the history that I was a founding member: http://www.oregonfanforce.org/history.html

I've tried contacting a mod regarding this matter, but I need 20 posts to PM people!

Thank you for your time,

-- Erik

2. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Welcome back, Erik. I am sure we can get the powers-that-be to get you situated, again.

Take care, hope to see you at future events!

- Bill

3. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    Head over to the Census and Games board. You can rack up posts pretty quick there. [face_whistling]

Be sure to put on your sunglasses before you click the link though. It's "Charlie the Unicorn" themedk and the candy colors are burning my eyes out! [face_beatup]

:p

-IJedi

4. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Or post away on the costume and prop board, or any of the various trivia, fan fic boards. Something. If it is just 20 posts you need before you can send a PM, I should think that it can be done rather quickly.

- Bill

5. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    There's a thread in "Welcome New Users" specifically for getting up to 20 posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.