So NM [READ] May Meeting topics and location!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. gneiss_jedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, don't take that Geologist humor for granite. :p As for the El PasHo, that's what a friend dubbed me, because I'm the only one of our group of friends from El Paso. Pretty much everyne else is from Alamo.
  2. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    I can think of a few more inside-joke reasons too, Brittani.... ;)
  3. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, I know- I suck!!! Here are the elusive MAY MEETING MINUTES!

Those in attendance:

4. Andrea (Jaina Byrd)
  5. Mandy (mandy_djo)
  6. Mike (michaelbacca)
  7. Brittani (gneiss_jedi)
  8. LJ (Jedi_Master_Xiania)
  9. Belva (jedibelva)
  10. Carol
  11. Nikki (Skipping_Vader)

12. Nominations were held for Chapter Representative and Co-Chapter Representative positions. The winners ran unopposed. ;) Here are the results:

13. Chapter Representative: Andrea (Jaina Byrd)
  14. Co-Chapter Representative: Mandy (mandy_djo) ... And during her absence over the summer, Brittani (gneiss_jedi) will take over her note-taking duties.

15. We then discussed the ROTS Movie Premiere. We discussed a campout. We decided to bring a cooler, peanut butter and jelly, and three cars. We know people in Las Cruces who could have given us a place to shower. We wanted to leave Tuesday at 1:00 PM. [In hindsight, we know this didn't happen. We ended up with a surprise a week before the premiere- our FF was given tickets to the El Paso Film Society's/Hero Comics' midnight showing.]

A project day was discussed for May 16th at Andrea's house. Only Andrea and Mandy were there. :p We finished sewing hoods onto our cloaks, and made a temporary banner for our FanForce.

Other discussion:

16. Star Wars Commercials
  17. As usual, talked about T-Shirts. No new news.
  18. We met a cool guy at La Posta, who told us about his Star Wars collection. :cool:
  19. Belva's birthday was May 12th! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BELVA!!!!

20. That's everything that Mandy wrote down. Sorry if I've forgotten anything!
    />/>
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.