main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD Read this before posting a new thread. Not kidding.

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by AdamBertocci, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Thanks for your reply...Which places within your "mod-territory" would you recommend for anything similar... new titles, reviews?:)

2. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    This is the Fan Films Forum. Best I can offer. (shrug)

Rick McCallum loves you!

Ananta Chetan likes this.
  3. ShadowDuelist

ShadowDuelist Jedi Master star 4

Sep 21, 2006
    I don't really have anything to say, it just felt weird not seeing my name as the last poster in this thread. I can't believe I never noticed in the last 2 years.

MrMojoRisin likes this.
  4. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Hi all, I've got a question and I hope this is the right place for it. :)

So, first of all, I'm not a fan film maker—I wish I had those skills, but I don't! I mainly frequent the Fanfic forums, but I have also now and then composed and arranged music to go with some of my fanfic stories, and I've also made at least one arrangement of a piece from a Star Wars soundtrack (the soundtrack of Star Wars: Rebels, to be precise). I thought it would be nice to have a thread where I can keep all those pieces together in one place, whether as links to SoundCloud or YouTube or what have you, and this forum seemed like the closest thing (based on "Fan Audio" in the title). But I first wanted to check that that really was the case. So yes, please let me know, and thanks in advance! :)

5. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Sure, you're welcome to start a thread like that here! :)

Findswoman likes this.
  6. VaderBoyee

VaderBoyee Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 9, 2021
    Niobe Dean, more than two decades later.

7. JarJarisSnoke

JarJarisSnoke Jedi Youngling

Jan 18, 2022
    Long time reader, first time user! I made a short comedy/music animated fan film for my college senior project and wanted to share it- would I make a new thread or is there somewhere that already exists where I should put it? Thank you! :)

8. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Hey, welcome to the forums! :)
    You can start a new thread for it!

9. Ricky_Calrissian

Ricky_Calrissian Jedi Master star 3

Nov 17, 2008