main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Reading FF Members (Who are you?)..

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediSoccerDad, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    I know, this feels like every time you got a new teacher back when you were at school (not going to mention 'how' far back that was, lol) & had to stand up in class & tell everyone all about yourself.. Again, and again, and again.. [face_tired]

That being said [face_thinking]

This Thread is for Members of the Reading FF.

Who are you? :confused:

2. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    (I copied most of this from the old thread, since most is still the same except for the age, lol)

Name: Rob

Nick I go by: Don't really have one... Used ?Jade? as an Online Persona for a long time, but then decided to disclose my real name after about five years or so.

SW Fan since: 1980 (ESB was the ?hook? for me)

SW Collector: Most definitely!

What I Collect: Action Figures, Novels, Posters and about any other collectible that I can sneak by my wife.

OT Fan or Saga: OT Fan all the way!

What do you do: Adolescent Counselor & Continuing Student (Education / Teachers Certificate)

Where do you live: Wernersville

Special Abilities/Interests:
    -Fiction Writing (Short Stories)
    -Youth Coaching (Soccer) ?Go Wilson Bulldogs!!?
    -Eagles Football & Phillies Baseball (I?m originally a Philadelphia Native!) & now Philadelphia Independence (Womens Soccer Team)
    -Extreme Movie Buff (Almost all genres)
    -Shakespeare Buff (HS Teacher once inspired me)
    -Cartoon Buff (Especially all the 80s Stuff)
    -Find ways to be the coolest Dad (2 children, brainwashed into SW Fans!)
    -Facebook addict! [face_hypnotized]

Hmmmmm, I think I have ONCE AGAIN embarrassed myself enough, lol.. [face_dancing]

3. CelseteAntola

CelseteAntola TF.N Books Staff star 3 VIP

May 18, 2002
    Name: Marcelle

Nick I go by: Celeste

SW Fan since: 1994- I saw parts of the Trilogy on a USA marathon and I was forever hooked!

SW Collector: Sort of...

What I Collect: Novels (graphic novels included), action figures (which have recently been handed down to my younger siblings), Lightsabers, and I have promotional posters from Episode 1.

OT Fan or Saga: Everything!

What do you do: Professional singer/actor/dancer, secretary, and going back to college in the fall for Music Performance/ Music Education

Where do you live: Wilkes Barre/ Scranton area

Lightsaber choreography
    Film making
    Writing (SW & original fiction)
    Theatre, music, and dance

4. Pugglethelesser

Pugglethelesser Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2006
    Name - Stacy

Collector - Not any more ( Don't know, just lost interest one day )Although once upon a time I collected figures, and ships, and stamps, and film cells, and posters, and pez dispensers.

Fan since - 77, I remember hearing kids in my first grade class talk about some movie called Star Wars.

OT or PT - Both ( Although they don't line up but, don't get me started on that. )

EU - Once upon a time. The expanded universe was good. ( The Thrawn Trilogy, Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina, Tales from the New Republic, Shadows of the Empire). Now, it seems as though they've run out of story lines, and story arcs, and now they just rehash the same old material..... i.e. Darth Cadeus/Anakin Skywalker Part 2

Clone Wars Season One- Hated the movie( In part because Lucas just wanted another payday), but also because of some the characters and cutesy nonsense. I was very pleased with the series. It really seemed to hit it's stride about half way through the season.

Special abilities - Sarcasm and cynicism

About me---I'm married, have been for 14 years. My wife and I have two children ages 10 and 12, they've been hooked on Star Wars for years. Although my wifes gag reflex triggers at the mere mention of Star Wars.

5. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    There some more Members out there that didn't pop in here. You know who you are, lol. [face_shame_on_you]

Rob

6. -Yun-Harla-

-Yun-Harla- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2006
    This is an excellent idea! ^_^

Name: Gala

Nick I go by: "You can call me Great One. Most people do" Just kidding. I go by "Jaina" on most other SW forums (Rebel Legion, Saber Wars, etc) because I'm a lot like her in person. So Gala or Jaina or whatever works.

SW Fan since: 1999

SW Collector: Whatever college budget allows!

What I Collect: Lightsabers, costumes, books.

OT Fan or Saga: OT Fan all the way!

What do you do: Third-year college student at UPenn. Majoring in Communications, triple-minoring in Cinema Studies, English, and Anthropology.

Where do you live: This. Is. Complicated. Technically Philadelphia, for 8 months of the year. My mom and brother are in Toronto, Canada and my dad's in Dubai so I spent lots of time in those places too. And as I'm originally from Croatia (ZOMG Europe!), I go there too.

- Costuming
    - Wig styling (if anybody needs to commission custom stuff here, I'm your hand-for-hire)
    - Lightsaber dueling (it pwns college athletics)
    - Traveling (my dad's a pilot so I've been to about 30 countries, got lotsa insane stories)
    - Photography
    - Writing
    - Fixing computers/tinkering with them
    - LiveJournal Addict
    - Film editor
    - Chocaholic
    - Shopaholic

7. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Welcome Gala! :cool:

Rob

8. -Yun-Harla-

May 2, 2006
    Thanks Rob, much appreciated! ^_^

9. Lord_Lahmien

Lord_Lahmien Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2008
    Name: Warren

Nickname: Like most I have plenty of nick names depending on what crowd you ask, I normally go by Lahmien online.

SW Fan since: 1986

SW Collector: Have every EU book (NJO on CD ugh!) and a full set of Episode I figures.

What I Collect: Comics, video games, good sci-fi/fantasy books & Anime

OT Fan or Saga: OT

What do you do: Software Developer and High School Football Coach

Where do you live: Pottstown Area

- Traditioanl Japanese Martial Arts (Shotokan & Judo)
    - MMOs (currently playing LOTRO)
    - Scruffy lookin, nerf-herding, flirtaious scoundrel *twinkle*

10. -Yun-Harla-

May 2, 2006
    That's adorable! *blushes*

11. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Welcome Aboard Warren!

Rob

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Since I've been gone for so long, I figured I should fill this out again:

Name: Steph

Nickname: I answer to any variation of my username for the most part.

SW Fan since: 1996

SW Collector: I used to be a hardcore collector, but that slowed down significantly lately. Today, I mostly just grab what catches me eye. I'm also a hardcore Han Solo fan, so anything with his likeness on it, I must have! :p

What I Collect: Books, action figures, posters, anything Han Solo

OT Fan or Saga: Definitely OT

What do you do: I'm a freelance illustrator and I work at a local sandwich shop(V&S) to help pay the bills.

Where do you live: My address is Mohnton, but I really live out near Maple Grove(about 15-20 minutes outside of Reading).

-drawing/paining; anything art related
    -I'm really big into text-based RPGs and I spend most of my time hanging out in those forums
    -Disney-holic; I love the films, the theme parks and anything else to do with the Mouse
    -I'm also a member of the 501st Legion (TK-2685 of Garrison Carida)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.