main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Reading-Lancaster Roll Call! (Who are you?)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediSoccerDad, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EighteenDelta

EighteenDelta Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2007
    Let me be the first to say 'Welcome to the group' Scott. It's good to have you, we have several things we're kicking around right now. Feel free to jump into the fray though.

-x

2. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Scott has actually been with us for a while, just really late in dropping into that Thread :p

3. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    I would have posted stuff sooner but the message board wasn't working for me. It appears to be fixed now.

4. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Name: Tamy

SW Fan since: since the original Star Wars was released.

SW Collector: No

Favorite Star Wars game: I have a DVD version of Pop Culture. I don't own video games.

OT Fan or Saga: After watching the PT movies several times, they grew on me.

Where do you live: York

Special Abilities/Interests: reading, going out to movies, traveling. As for special abilities, I'd have to get back to you.

Standing on NJO: Well I could go either way. What is the purpose of the Jedi Order anyway? Keep the peace? fight injustice?

If there's anything in particular you'd like to know, just ask :D

5. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Welcome to the Group, Tamy! [:D]

6. EighteenDelta

Mar 22, 2007
    Tamy

Welcome to the group,

Sorry for the slow response, just been a busy week for all of us I think. We got a lot of things in the works, make sure to chime in with any ideas or opinions on the other threads as well. We are a friendly group, and most don't bite.

-x

7. Patches37

Patches37 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2007
    Ok so I never posted on this thread so I figured I would now. My name is Gia, as I think I posted in the other thread. I am Chris's little sidekick, and together we have been working on several different projects ad he has already said. But about me personally, I am a writer (poet spacifically) I can't really spell, I am a huge movie buff, I love just sitting around with friends and tearing a David Giancola movie a new rectum. I like cartoons and Mr.Potato-Head. I am a huge geek not only concerning the Star Wars rhelm but also Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and the magnificent films of Bruce Campbell. But mostly I just sit in my apartment sewing felt dolls, watching Futurama with the commentary, and preparing for the zombie uprising.
    If you want to learn more about the wonderful world of Gia you can find many books on this subject at your local library!

8. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Welcome (officially) to the group, Gia!

Futurama & Harry Potter.. =D= We will get along just fine :cool:

9. Pugglethelesser

Pugglethelesser Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2006
    It's good to know that I'm not the only Harry Potter geek as well.
    I'm sure I'll be lambasted for my lack of movie geek knowledge, who is David Giancola?

10. EighteenDelta

Mar 22, 2007
    I was forced to read the first one, I vowed not to, because it was all over the NY times best seller list(usually a sure sign of a waste of time) but was pleasantly surprised. Been a fan ever since. I am not sure how much of a HP 'geek' I am, but I have read/watched them all and I giggle like a little school girl at the thought of the new book and movie coming out soon.

-x

11. Patches37

Patches37 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2007
    yeah, chris, but you are usually giggling like a school girl for one reason or another.
    David Giancola is not someone anyone should know or care about ever, for always!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.