main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Reading, PA FF Official Role-Playing Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Crazed_Ewok, Oct 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    You don't need 3 months either :p

2. Strouther

Strouther Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2003
    Wow, did this thread die?

Name: Pous Eldoon
    Sex: Male
    Bio: Pous Eldoon is what you might call a Jedi Knight. Raised by a man named Ottirub Feeb, he was taught in the ways of the Force as in the days of the Old Republic. Eluding the genocydal wave of the Empire's Jedi hunting, they were forced to have no permanent residence, and for the most part wandered in his ship, the Liptik Corval. When Pous Eldoon was twenty-two, Ottirub Feeb was killed by Imperial forces during a skirmish with rebel forces on Igrin, the fourth planet in the Yrovi system. Pous Eldoon and the rebels defeated the Imperial troops, and a Rebel Officer named Yug Repus brought him with him, where he joined with the Rebel Alliance, and has been with them since.

How's that tickle you, kids? *grins* Now let's get this thread back to life.

3. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OOC: wow, nice bio on your character :)

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm just reposting this to get this thread started again:

Name: Wes Krayson
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 175 lbs.
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Brown w/blond streaks
    Skin: normal complection/white

Ship: YT-1400, Raider's Shadow
    Weapons: typical blaster, vibroblade strapped to upper left arm, and a small blaster concealed in right boot

Force Sensitive: No

Bio: Born on Corellia, raised in a large family. When 18, went to the Imperial Academy where he later dropped out to join the Rebel Alliance. After fighting alongside pilots like Wedge Antilles and Lando Calrissian in the Battle of Endor, Wes left the Allicance to pursue his own ideals.
    Accompanied by his Twi'lek co-pilot, Dreas...Wes travels throughout the galaxy doing business with whomever offers the highest price. It is also said that Wes would come back to the New Republic is asked.

BTW, I have another character that I'm brainstorming with...well, a few actually..and I might like them better. So, don't be surprised if I post a new stat.

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Like I said in my last post, I have a new charcter. I might play both of them, but I'm not sure yet. Here he is:

Name: Jax
    Species: Zabrak
    Homeworld: Kessel

Jax was born into slavery and spent most of his childhood as a slave in the mines of Kessel. It was not until his teenage years when he was finally liberated by a group of spice pirates. He traveled the galaxy with these group of pirates for many years, easily becoming the best pilot of the bunch. So good in fact, that there are tales that he could predict an outcome before it happened. This trait created an overconfidence in Jax, which led him to a near fatal starfighter crash.

Crippled and scarred, Jax gave up his pirate life and moved to Coruscant. During his stay, he discovered that his trait was caused by a hidden Jedi talent in which he wanted to expand on. He taught himself the ways of the Jedi and constructed his own lightsaber in the depths of the city. To keep himself anonymous, Jax tatooed his face to cover up the facial scars and he often wears a cloak to further disguise himself. He works independantly with a small group of Jedi, whom he has trained himself, in the depths of Coruscant. From his base of operations, Jax and his comrades search the galaxy for important pieces of information and sells them to the New Republic or whoever is willing to pay the highest price.

6. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Jax adjusts the instruments on the control console that lay in front of him. He is cruising home to Coruscant, quite satisfied with himself after a brief meeting with the Dubrillion Ambassador. Although the meeting had been a failure, Jax and his team still managed to create a little uprising, which gave him time to collect some important information. And the funny thing is, the near-sighted moron had no clue the information was even taken from under him. It didn't matter, by the time the ambassador discovered the piece missing, it would be impossible to catch Jax. It was very diffucult to track his ship, Raider's Shadow so as it is...but it lightspeed...no one had a chance.

A slight beeping brings Jax back from his reverie. He sits up and checks the console to notice that they are ready to re-enter normal space. He nods to his co-pilot, Trov, a male Barabel, and sits back again as Raider's Shadow comes out of lightspeed and sets course for Coruscant...where Jax's base of operations is located.

7. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Taryn Zend watched the dots of white that were stars revert from long lines of white. They had made it to Coruscant.

"Captain Nereafore, prepare to dock in the nearest shipyard." Taryn ordered.

"Yes, sir." The Captain acknoleged.

Taryn started to walk off the bridge, when his Nav officer spoke up.

"Sir! We're picking up a freighter emerging from hyperspace. It is neither New Republic or Remenant."

Taryn turned to his comm officer.

"Put me on hailing frequencies...If he's not authorized to be this close to Coruscant, I'll find out what he's doing."

The officer acknolged and opened a channel

"You're on, sir."

Taryn cleared his throat and spoke.

"Commander of freighter. This is New Republic officer Commander Taryn Zend. State your business."

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Jax stands in alarm as the New Republic task force drifts within the Raider's Shadow's path. As he is about to hail the crazy leader of the force, the comm beeps back in his face. The voice of Taryn Zend fills the cockpit.

"Commander of freighter. This is New Republic officer Commander Taryn Zend. State your business."

Holding hand over comm, Jax turns to his co-pilot, Trov. "What in the Emperor's name do they think they're doing?! This is unauthorized!"

"Don't blame thiz one, Jax...the Commander of that vessel iz the one you should be venting to."

Jax scowls at the Barabel, then reluctanty flips on the comm and speaks.

"This is Captain J. of the freighter, Ice Princess. You have no right to stop an innocent passenger freighter in these space lanes. There are millions of ships coming and going every hour...why don't you go pest one of them..."

9. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Taryn thinks about sending his message again, when the captain of the frieghter responds.

"Captain "J." of Ice Princess, I have every right to stop a "passenger ship" like you. How many passengers are you carrying? And cargo?"

10. Strouther

Strouther Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2003
    Meanwhile, aboard the Liptik Corval, Pous Eldoon is enjoying the last remaining moments of his trip through hyper-space. Leaing back in his seat, he glances down at the book he had been reading. Sighing, he throws the book to the side. He had just read the same paragraph four times. His mind would not stop wandering, clouding his consciousness with images of the battle on Igrin all those years ago.

He missed Ottirub, but he had learned to let that go. The images were that of the woman whom he had helped out of the rubble of the small cafe they had been sitting at. He felt it then and he felt it again now, that feeling like he knew her, or should have known her. And then, during the fighting when that pair of stormtroopers had nearly killed him, she blasted them from behind.

A blinking light and beeping caught his attention. He was dropping out of hyper-space. As Coruscant filled his view, Pous punched in his flight path and leaned back again in his seat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.