main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Reading star wars on trial./the force among us

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by theimmortaljedi, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theimmortaljedi

theimmortaljedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2008
    has anyone read this book? It is very good. It is done like a coutroom as they judge star wars and certian charges. I am surprised at how well it is done. Also wondering if anyone saw the force among us. I bought it and it is a great film

2. theimmortaljedi

Aug 23, 2008
    http://www.starwarsontrial.com/

check out the site!

3. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    charge 7.... ya cuz Leia, Padme. Aayla etc. are all so week.
    thats all I wanna say.[face_shame_on_you]

4. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    Is this book a satire? or is meant to hold some truth in it?

5. theimmortaljedi

Aug 23, 2008
    though the book has a sense of humor it takes itself seriously. ANyone who wants to borrow it when I am done (i somtimes read a we beit slow) let me know. It is real well done, and answers alot of questions. The maine guy has wriiten star wars novles and has had one on one meetings with lucas

6. theimmortaljedi

Aug 23, 2008
    If alot of you havent seen the force among us maybe we could have a get togeather to watch it sometime? I also have The phandom menace about star wars fans as well.

7. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    I agree with Flightmech73. How can they consider the female characters as weak?

Beru is a strong mother figure for enduring the secrets of Vader's past and caring for his son.

Leia leads the Rebellian! She was an icon of Girl Power before there ever was such a phrase!

Padme is a Queen and later a Senator who leads/assists in two major battles against the Seperatists. She also marries Vader and gives birth to the future of the Jedi! And her daughter (Leia) is just as strong, independent and she was.

Aayla Secura was a Jedi Knight who led armies into battle during the Clone Wars.

Zam Wessel was a highly skilled bounty hunter.

and the first charge of the films being anti-democratic?

Again a bogus claim! The Republic was very democratic, however it was the Emperor who tainted it and turned it into an imperialistic regime.

...I rest my case your honor.

8. theimmortaljedi

Aug 23, 2008
    THe book has both sides. IT is fun to read it done like it's a courtroom. THey defense does a very good job.

9. theimmortaljedi

Aug 23, 2008
    I finnished the book. Great read for any star wars fan! ANyone want to pick it up and read it let me know. I work in portsmouth and could bring their for some one to drop by and pick it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.