main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Ready As Ever (post DW) J/J/K newpostNewPostNEW 5/22 POSTNewPostnewpost

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jags_gurl, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawkbatcanuck

hawkbatcanuck Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    I hope that you are able to put a new post tonight. I'd like to see where you are going with this.

I hope that Jag nudges Jaina, and she wakes up from that bad dream she's having!

2. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    i can't get that post up tonight, hawkbat, but it will be within the next 2-3 days, honest! i have three versions i'm tweaking and playing with since i can't decide which one...but i will get that post up sometime in the near future! :D

3. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    interesting but good postie, jags_gurl! can't wait for the J/J one...

4. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    i'll try to get that next J/K post up soon!

*checks last sentance*(oops...i meant J/J....)

(or did I?)

*Evil laughter is heard throughout the thread* ok I'm done now...can we get a post soon? :D

~*~The Queen~*~

5. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Where's that post Kyp's girl?

I'll check back...

6. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
    i'm working on it TKL! i'm working on it! :)

7. hawkbatcanuck

Oct 24, 2002
    That's okay, jags_gurl, I wasn't nagging.

I'm just a little stressed about these hallucinations that Jaina's been having. She's been under too much strain obviously, if she could let her imagination run away with her like that!

8. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Up, up!

More Kyp and Jaina mush! ;) 8-} [face_devil]

*diabolical laughter* Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

9. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
    i know you weren't, hawkbat and...i think you'll like this next post.

sorry for the wait, all! this was for our J/Jers...i'm not sure what the next post will be, J/J or J/K or what, but we'll see...

Ten minutes later, she left in a clean jumpsuit, feeling somewhat refreshed. Jaina had attempted to use the Force to heal that swollen lump on her forehead, but had only reduced it minimally. A wave of dizziness swept over her as she thought of the afternoon?s activities, and she spared a glance at her chrono, revealing the early evening. She pulled on her boots and let her hair cascade down her back in warm chocolate waves and let her bangs cover the bump on her forehead. Jag. She needed to see him, needed him to kiss her and tell her he loved her.

She slipped from her quarters and strolled through the military base, her eyes wandering from the high, rounded buildings in the wroshyr trees to the cavernous hangar bays, excavated deep inside the wroshyr trees themselves. She was searching for one specific presence, her Force sense lightly probing around for his distinct signature.

She stopped a short Rodian wearing the patch of Jag?s Blue Squadron. ?Excuse me, but where can I find Colonel Fel??

The Rodian smiled slightly, shaking his head. ?You won?t find him for a few hours, Goddess. He?s in a conference with his second- they told us we?re going to return to active patrol duty next week.?

?Yes, yes, that?s great. But where is he??

The Rodian shrugged. ?The conference room by the pilots? lounge.?

?Thank you.? Jaina said, gracing him with a smile.

She picked up the pace, and found herself almost rushing to see Jag. Kyp?s voice rang hollow in her ears. Run, run, as fast as you can, Jaina Solo? she squeezed her eyes shut and made a deliberate effort to slow down. Her heart pounded in her ears as she thought about him, her face flushing with anger?

Jaina paused for a retinal scan for access to the pilots? area. Farlander and Kre?fey had become very strict with security since the incident with a faux pilot. Jaina cringed. She remembered that time well- a Peace Brigader pilot had penetrated into the barracks and nearly blown the entire place up, if it hadn?t been for two Jedi rooming there at the time.

A small light flashed green as she was granted access, and she walked through the Blues and Greens barracks. She could sense his supernova presence, and she sensed Shawnkyr Nuruodo?s strong presence as well. She let the Force carry her to the door outside the conference room, and paused just short of knocking. What am I supposed to say? Good evening, Jag. I was kissed by Kyp Durron today. Twice.

No, somehow she got the feeling that that wouldn?t work. Jag, I discovered today you aren?t the only good kisser on planet?

No! Kyp Durron is not a good kisser!! She slapped her hand to her forehead. Great. I was messed up before, and now I?m really messed up.

Hey, Jag. I almost cheated on you today, and I think I?m going to have us relocated to Kuat. And Kyp could stay here. Hmmm? She rather liked that idea. That wasn?t the ideal way to tell him, but it was a good plan?

Maybe I just won?t tell him at all. Oh, wait, Kyp would probably say something to him and that would put me into hot water?I hate you, Kyp. Should I even bother him? she wondered, shook her head. I?ll talk to him later.

But this is important.

But you?ve got to figure out everything before you talk to him? With a soft, resigned sigh, she turned and headed back the way she had come.

Every night since, Jaina had scrubbed her lips extra hard, trying to rid them of the sensation of Kyp?s mouth against hers, but she couldn?t burn it from her memory. The way his piercing eyes demanded her gaze, the way he captivated her and put her under some sort of spell?

And then she saw Jag?s face instead of Kyp?s. The strong slope of his jaw, the slight prickle of an unshaven face, the handsome ruggedness and the strength an

10. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    :eek: :eek:

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need I say more? ;)

Well, I will.

They kissed, long and urgently, and Jaina could sense the powerful emotions rolling off of him: love, care, desire, concern, warmth?everything? Jaina suddenly felt insanely relieved. Immense relief swelled in her- it was, as if with one kiss, he?d reminded he loved her too. It was almost like ever since she?d professed her love for Jag to Kyp, she had been scared that maybe he didn?t reciprocate those feelings for her?like if she actually admitted it was there to someone else, it would disappear?but it hadn?t. The intensity of his feelings for her gave her a giddy, lighthearted feeling for her, and she kissed him back with an equal intensity. [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Jaina almost felt guilty for kissing Jag. For an instant, she had felt like by kissing him, she was rubbing it in Kyp?s face that he could never have her, and she liked that idea. But it was true. Kyp wasn?t going to have her. She was going to cling to her relationship with Jag-it was her lifeline at the moment- and nothing or no one was going to ruin that for her.

YES!!!!!!!! FWAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

jags_gurl, welcome back!!!!!! :p

11. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

that was great! J/J all the way! can we have some more please!

12. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
    :D well, thankies! i am very glad to see you liked it so much, JF06!

thank yas, Lt! happy to see you liked it! :)

13. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    Evil.

Evil, evil, evil.

How many times do I have to say this: Kyp and Jaina belong together! [face_devil]

*rolls eyes* Jag... *snorts*

What am I supposed to say? Good evening, Jag. I was kissed by Kyp Durron today. Twice. [face_laugh] Personally, I would have enjoyed it if she had.

Jag, I discovered today you aren?t the only good kisser on planet? [face_laugh] Well, of course he isn't, as long as Kyp's on planet! 8-}

The way his piercing eyes demanded her gaze, the way he captivated her and put her under some sort of spell? [face_love] Mm-hmm.

the ?big brother? turned backstabber turned mentor and friend. Great summary, but you certainly can't finish it there! Turned...

She wasn?t even sure why it was that she found him crossing her thoughts day in and day out. Cuz he's Kyp and she loves him, no duh!

Read this quote by fishi...at least, I think it was fishi... What you are experiencing is CCS, or Captain Cardboard Syndrome. It is commonly caused by exposure to JJD, Dantana, or more recently: myself

Symptoms include realising Jag is a stupid character, overly Kyppish tendencies, and inability to think of convincing ways that a Jag/Jaina relationship is plausible.

Now, see? I will convert you, you know. I'm the queen of Kyp-converters on this board. Beware, jags_gurl! I'll get you, my pretty, and your little fanfic, too! *cackles*

Just for your information, no, I was never sane in the first place.

these insane, incomprehensible ramblings brought to you by: your friendly neighborhood JJD!

Is it too soon to ask for more?

14. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
    [face_laugh] i guess i should be scared, huh, JJD? i'll try and get some more up by next weekend, but we'll see.... :)

15. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    And then she saw Jag?s face instead of Kyp?s. The strong slope of his jaw, the slight prickle of an unshaven face, the handsome ruggedness and the strength and power with which he carried himself with were the most welcome memories for her. The way he kissed her and held her, or just shot her a wink when no one else was looking?the way he could get her to blush with just the barest hint of a smile meant for only her eyes. Yes. She was most definitely in love with Jag.

Loved loved loved!

If you bring Kyp back into the picture I'll do something drastic...

Hmmm, I'll have to think on that! Kyp is just that dangerous mystery man that every woman thinks they want but should never have. He'll only get her in trouble!

Jag

Jag

Jag

That's my vote!

Nice post BTW. Loved it as a matter of fact. Write more, but no Kyp unless he is feeling brotherly. Lots of Jag please!

Happy Easter!

16. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    Dang right you should be scared! 8-} Hey, take all the time you need!

Just make sure it's got Kyp mush in it... [face_devil] [face_laugh]

17. Jeanida_Myrishi

Jeanida_Myrishi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2003
    WOHOOO.. JAGGY JAG JAG!
    :D I reeally liked the fic...

18. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    More J/J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pweeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! More!!!!

19. tendra_217

tendra_217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    That was wonderful, and definitely more Jania and Jag.

20. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    oh it was beautiful...:[face_sigh]: young love..but of corse I'm really not one to fantasize over that now am I ;)

excellent post jags gurl ^_^

EJ

21. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK?? J/J of COURSE!!

MUCH better, didn't feel like indulging in a screaming fit after this one ;) The indicision was slightly maddening and thinking about Kyp was a little. . . unsettling. But a marked improvment, I'm not complaining! :p

22. hawkbatcanuck

Oct 24, 2002
    Now, that's more like it!

Except, Jaina's inner thoughts show her a little more conflicted than I like, almost like she's protesting too much.

She needs to be more sure of herself. If she's not totally, 100% sure that Jag is the guy for her, she should go kiss Kyp again, or something. She shouldn't be kissing Jag, and thinking about Kyp. He (Jag) deserves better.

23. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    For once I'm actually going to agree with Hawkbat on this tread :) don't get too used to it

~*~The Queen~*~

24. adumaricape

adumaricape Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2003
    Jaina seems to be waivering, in my opinion. I can see trouble coming in the future, if she doesn't tell Jag about the "Kyp kiss" herself. Otherwise, it's bound to come out, probably Kyp taunting Jag, so she's better off 'fessing up.

Then she can make up her mind, one way or another.

25. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
    lol, TKL...we'll see about that... [face_devil]

glad you liked, J_M! i aim to please... :D

thanks, picciami! more somewhere in the future...

thankies, tendra!

thank you, EJ! :D

Lol, glad to see you're somewhat satisfied, Shinar!

thanks, and you have a good point there, hawkbat. since you suggested it, perhaps she will go make out with Kyp next post to help her decide.... [face_devil] [face_laugh] ;)

is that a good thing or a bad thing, JJQ? 8-}

hehehee, adumaricape...that's all i have to say... [face_devil] do you happen to have a preference? J/J or K/J?

Prom is this weekend- eek! boy oh boy this whole week has been incredibly hectic already, so there won't be a new postie for a coupla days...lo siento everyone...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.