main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social [Real Life Geekery] RPF Meet Up Thread - London September 2011?

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by DarthXan318, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    We should do this again. Because Fin and me, we plan vacation and we plan to watch the once so great Empire . . . no, not ILM, but the UK!

We plan on late March, actually. This time for pleasure, not because a job send us. So, who is around the UK at that time? Who dares to meet us German in flesh and blood?

2. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Edited thread title to reflect the new meetup. :D

3. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Wow, another London meetup? Unfortunately I'm in Ohio till May. :(

4. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Incidentally, Wings, I thought you photographed rather well in that last shoot. :D You got that Sartorial elegance thing goin' on. It's good to see. :D :D :D

5. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    LT. Are you able to identify a particular city in the UK that you will be going to? I can do London much easier than Glasgow, for instance.

Plus I do have a fair number of annual leave days to take before end of March, so the timing could be good.

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, give me the dates, and maybe I'll be able to come as well! Certainly hope so!

7. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    City will be London. Dates will be announced once I got my official okay for them . .

8. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    This looks good; I'm best from the 21st onwards, cause I'll be home for 3 weeks over easter.
    And I'll need somthing to do. :p

9. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    I hope I can give the dates by tomorrow. Once my Boss give me my okay to leave early . . . then everything else should fall into place and we can plan!

10. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Someday I'll be able to make one of these.

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    :)

Yeah, my boss is waiting on my dates; and I am waiting on your dates.

12. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Well, my firm spinned into chaos today, when German High Court decided Cyberlaw was yesterday. Today, we can have a crisis. So, I actually got my dates, yesterday. But if I can count on it, will show once we know what happens in our wonderful Germany, were our Government got three to six month to redo half of their laws concerning data-exchange, data-storage and internet. And guess who is in the middle of it?

Dunno if LordT would take the trip without me, if the current crisis eats up my holidays. But my trip is in serious danger! Thanks Verfassungsgericht, for doing this 30 days before I take my leave . . .

Feel like that cop who had only one more week to go.

13. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    "Riggs! I'm gettin' too old for this [deleted for your safety]!"

14. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I heard about that. Ouch, Fin. Hope it sorts itself out. English Cyber Law is vague enough without suddenly redefinition causing catastrophe...

*shudders at the thought*

15. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    It´s a total mess. The next few days will decice a lot of things for us, though. Another huge problem has come up, too. A rival on hte market is attacking our position, so I am rather busy right now and totally unsure if I can make it to London. [face_worried] But I want to. I really, really want to!

16. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    I imagine how Fin types his whiny posts iwth one hand, while he tries to count his money he must earn right now with the other :p I guess posting will go a lot faster. [face_laugh]

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    The line between the money you earn is perpendicular (I think that's the right word) to the amount of time you have to do anything with it or anyone. :(

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Okay, work committments have decided my dates for me, so I'm off 25-31 March.

Ooh, lots of RPing. :D

19. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    I am afraid my trip will be postponed to a later date, this year . . . I . . . am . . . working.

No idea if LordT plans to take the trip. We live together irght now and I see him less then when we had seperate jobs and flats. Amazing!

Well, maybe he foudn a new flat and moved out already. How could I know?!? LordT, if you move out, please post it here, yes?!?!

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Darn. It was starting to look as if I wouldn't make it, either, so maybe it's for the best, Fin. I was going to have to move a lot around, I think. :(

21. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Bump for great justice!

So as it happens, I'm going to London again next month. :p

Who's there? Who wants to meet up? I'll be in town for the 2nd to the 11th for my brother's graduation, but I'd love to meet up with some of you guys again... :D

22. TheGoodImperial

TheGoodImperial Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2009
    We´re talking September here?

23. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Yup, 2 Sept - 11 Sept.

24. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    I have some business down in London that I might be able to move to one of those days. No promises yet, but yeah, it'd be cool to meet up.

25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Dependent on how much my bills come to, I'd be very interested. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.