main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Real, Real, Real short notice - T3 tonight

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by lgtsbr, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    Well I am pulling a Ryan.......

We are seeing T3 tonight at Regal theater in Henrietta

The show starts at 7:05pm and we are meeting at about 6:30pm

Hope to see some of you there and sorry about the short notice

Dave

2. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Yeah yeah yeah.... anyway, count me in :)

3. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    What did you guys think of this movie? I was very pleasantly surprised and really liked it!

4. lgtsbr

Nov 4, 2002
    I will let you know later tonight - we see it at 7:05pm

It had better be good cause Arnold is getting old and I don't know how many more Terminator movies he can make.......

Dave

5. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    *snickers* 6:30...that's wishful thinking if I've ever heard it....hehe

See ya tonight!

6. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
  7. Mookie

Mookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2002
    It wasn't the bomb of Matrix Reloaded, but it wasn't that great either. The performances seemed empty to me.

If I were Calire Danes I would have freaked out about 800 times. So and so and my other so and so die, I'm supposed to marry an ugly dude, a thing that isn't even real just caught a bullet in its teeth and oh I'm being chased by a supermodel who wants to kill me.

Yet she shed like 3 tears and was like "So uhm whomevers basement huh? Okay I'll love you instead."

Not to mention too many convenient plotholes. "Oh look my dad's plane. I can fly it. It just so happens I trained on it. Gosh golly gee lucky for us."

The only two good things were the ending and the explanation of another ending. Which I won't get into for spoiler reasons.

And one of the chase scenes was so long I kept thinking I was watching Neo in Reloaded and hoping for Trinity to show up on her Ducatti racing motorcycle that somehow can't manage to outrun cop cars even though the bike is capable of 200 mph plus, even at her weight load with the Keymaster. Oh wait, wasnt the Keymaster from Ghostbusters?

Yes I can suspend my disbelief for these films, but when they cheat and it looks bad, it loses credibility.

Mookie

8. lgtsbr

Nov 4, 2002
    Well - it was OK......

It is definately left open for a T4

Dave

9. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I give it a 10. They did a great job continuing this franchise without James Cameron. I was worried that if he did not have anything to do with it that it would be a stinker, but it really held together quite well. Just as good as the other films I think. The continuity was perfect for this type of film. T3 was just what I was hoping for. Its the second best summer flick of 2003 in my book. Matrix 2 being #1. The only complaint I have for T3 was not enough showing of human carnage during the film. Yes, the Nukes do it later, but I wanted to see more of the HKs doing damage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.