main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga "Realities Curse" A Han and Leia AU (reposted from classic and FINNALLY updated!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Princess1, May 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    Might I suggest changing your title to reflect the day of your update so I know when to check back?
    I don't want to miss anything. :)

J_Girl

2. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Sure, I can do that. :) I finnnaly finished my big story, The Sacred Silence, so guess what? I have more time for this story now, so a big update is comming your way tomarrow! :D

3. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Sorry its short, more replies and another post tomarrow if I can, right now I'm so tired my brain has gone to sleep before the rest of me. :p So this isn't really a post, more of a teaser for the much bigger post comming tomarrow night! :D

Real Star Wars Galaxy

Tenal Ka sighed, and flopped down on her bed, laying on her back, staring at the ceiling.

The Solo's were late. They were suppossed to have arrived two days ago, but as of yet there was no sign.

She was anxious for them to come, yet afraid that they would. There was a tiny little flutter in her heart that she couldn't quite explain when her father had told her that the Solo's, including Jacen, were comming.

And yet she was also afraid. What could her father have planned? They were comming to ask for something, she was sure of it. Probably money. It seemed Hapes was the only place that had any anymore.

Hapes could more then afford to lend a support to the New Republic in credits. No doubt they would get what they asked for, but at what price?

Tenal Ka could almost see the schemeing wheels turning in Isolders and Ta'Chume's heads.

And such schemeing never turns out anything good. For anybody.

4. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
  5. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Hi Jen! Finally found this! Great stuff so far, as per your usual. :D Can't wait for more.

~~Jilly

6. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Yeah-Good to see this updated again. Looking forward to the big post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.