main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Really Good Game Ideas

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Yoda_Soda, Dec 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda_Soda

Yoda_Soda Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2002
    I've been thinking lately about some really cool ideas for games. Although i know lucasarts wouldn't care, you guys might agree.

1. JK2 Expansion Pack:

Play as Luke right after Kyle retrieves his lightsaber. He'd go into the valley, do a bunch of stuff, end up on the Lenico belt (near Galak's ship). Last boss: Desann, and lose to him.

2. Battlefield 1942 turned Star Wars

Play through famous battles and more such as the Battle of Hoth! Take control of a massive AT-AT and take out the shield generator. The game is a massive online first person shooter that allows you to drive many different veichles. X-Wing, TIE, ATAT, ATST, ATPT ect.

3. New Jedi Order

Become part of the war against the Yuuzhan Vong! Aliens VS Predator style. Play as the Yuuzhan Vong or Jedi. I can't decide what type of game this should be though. Flying or fighting??? It'd be awesome to get a recreation of a battle against coralskippers on something like X-Wing Alliance. It'd also be sweet to fight the Yuuzhan Vong in Jedi Outcast.

What do you think?

2. tenorjedi

tenorjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2000
    I think I want my Xwing: Privateer game.

Also a strategy game playing as a gangster would be fun. Oh the possiblities for mayhem.

3. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    they need a star wars fighting game... other than the masters of teras kasi...

4. Jomero

Jomero Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 1999
    TIE Fighter: Empire

Similar to X-Wing Alliance but, of course, has you flying for the Imperial Navy. And bring back the funky tattoos!

-Jomero's tattoo is now so large that it emcompasses his entire body and the title he got was "The Emperor's Left Nostril"

5. Yoda_Soda

Nov 20, 2002
    Isn't that Tie Fighter? (One of the X-Wing games.)

6. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    I like youre last idea, but instead of one or the other, why not combine the two? Ive always wanted to be a jedi that could fly and blow stuff up. (in self defense of course... ;)

7. Yoda_Soda

Nov 20, 2002
    I think the JK2 expansion pack would be a very possible idea...

8. Nai

Nai Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    SIM Squirrel. Yes, you heard right, a game that faithfully simulates the exciting lives of squirrels. Dash up and down trees, collect acorns, dodge oncoming traffic and hungry hillbillies. That would be spectacular. But maybe I shouldn't have been so forthcoming... I'm suing if SIM Squirrel hits shelves without my name on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.