main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Really, Now. Jawas?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthAttachyon1, Apr 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAttachyon1

DarthAttachyon1 Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2003
    Folks,
    No I'm really not obsessing. I may not even be spelling that right. BUT THE POINT IS< AND I QUOTE: As silly as it may look, would it be possible for a Jawa to wield the force? I mean, desert populations of the TAtooine region may not have MidiChlorians in their genetic make up, but, um, man, then again, the races of the Jedi Council are so diverse, those Midis must be fairly prevalent with water wings in that Gene Pool of that galaxy far, far away. Also, is it Midiclorians or MidiChlorians or is it Midi-Claritins that I take as allergy medicene? And, for that matter, what does PLO KOON do if he has to Sneeze REALLY BAD? Do the other Jedi laugh at him when he WHIPS-OFF-THE- FILTER? Or are they laughing WITH him? Oh, I see. Also, does that self same JEDI COUNCIL wash their Jedi robes at the same Laundromat? Does the thought of sitting there without something to read depress them too? LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO READ, I AM. FINISHED READING THAT GREENSHEET, HAVE YOU? Also, IF that nasty guy with the ugly scars and THE UPSIDE DOWN NOSE who "Had the death sentence in twelve systems and expired Library cards in six systems" in "A new hope" HAD TO SNEEZE, would he do a royal nasal SHPRITZER like a GALDANG Whale, with the sneeze slime going up like a GALLDANG Geyser? "He doesn't like you. I Don't like you either! You just watch yourself! I have the National SNEEZING-FOR-DISTANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS on TWELVE SYSTEMS!!" Something like that, I bet. Something like that. Just how large would Jar Jar Binks' Q-tips have to be to be truly effective? Did Aunt Beru ever sneak out in the middle of the night to pick up guys in Mos Eisley? Would she be attracted to "WRETCHED GUYS OF SCUM AND VILLAINY?" Uncle Owen was a Pretty Grumpy old dude, you know.. IT COULD HAPPEN! Would JAbba be able to do Push ups by himself, or would he need some of those Pig-Guards to help him? I have to go now, but keep this in mind: BANTHAS PROBABLY CAN'T WHISTLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE THOSE BIG OL'UNMANIPULABLE MICK JAGGER COW LIPS.
    DARTHATTACHYON1.

2. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    *pokes DarthAttachyon1 with a stick*

Is he normally like this or did he have too much fun that night? [face_mischief] :p

Interesting questions, though. Forget Jawas, have you ever seen a Jedi Bantha? Who cleans up after them?

3. BigChris

BigChris Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    Hey guys!! Go post on our forum at www.austinfanforce.org !

4. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Oh, that's where you all hide out. :p

Ok, I'll go check it out. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.