main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reasons to like Hathor :)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by StarGazer, Jan 8, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hathor

Hathor Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 28, 1998
    *patting Darth on the shoulder*
    "It's okay, we love you too Darth aka Gonk."

2. BoB

BoB Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 8, 1998
    It sounds like its about time for a group hug in Literature.

3. BoB

BoB Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 8, 1998
    It sounds like its about time for a group hug in Literature.

4. Hathor

Nov 28, 1998
    Now that'd make a good thread.

5. Hathor

Nov 28, 1998
    Now that'd make a good thread.

6. Shadowfire

Shadowfire Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 1998
    Anyone tries to hug me, I'll whack them with my lightsaber.

<grumble>

7. Shadowfire

Shadowfire Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 1998
    Anyone tries to hug me, I'll whack them with my lightsaber.

<grumble>

8. MON CAL WARRIOR

MON CAL WARRIOR Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 1998
    "Hey who just pinched my a$$ in the group hug, HUH< HUH? Maybe it was... Does anyone care?"---MonCalWarrior.

Sorry had to get that out, well Hathor keeps the "arguments" alive in the LIT section. With out the nudges from her the LIT section would be dull.

9. MON CAL WARRIOR

MON CAL WARRIOR Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 1998
    "Hey who just pinched my a$$ in the group hug, HUH< HUH? Maybe it was... Does anyone care?"---MonCalWarrior.

Sorry had to get that out, well Hathor keeps the "arguments" alive in the LIT section. With out the nudges from her the LIT section would be dull.

10. Senator Lyn

Senator Lyn Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 1998
    I think Hathor is great because one she really like Star Wars and likes Stargate. Right On

11. Senator Lyn

Senator Lyn Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 1998
    I think Hathor is great because one she really like Star Wars and likes Stargate. Right On

12. Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 9, 1998
    I Heard that! Like... Too strong of a word? Did I say that? You guys disappoint me...I'll tell you what. Please prevent me from saying something like:
    "Hell, let's make the council so damn politically correct that the only "safe" thing to say is we feel indifferent about everything".
    Isn't complete complacence fun?....Uhhh, No.

Actually, now that I think about it, "Like" IS too strong of a word....I feel "indifferent" towards Hathor.....

[This message has been edited by Rogue Jedi (edited 01-12-99).]

13. Rogue Jedi

Oct 9, 1998
    I Heard that! Like... Too strong of a word? Did I say that? You guys disappoint me...I'll tell you what. Please prevent me from saying something like:
    "Hell, let's make the council so damn politically correct that the only "safe" thing to say is we feel indifferent about everything".
    Isn't complete complacence fun?....Uhhh, No.

Actually, now that I think about it, "Like" IS too strong of a word....I feel "indifferent" towards Hathor.....

[This message has been edited by Rogue Jedi (edited 01-12-99).]

14. Darth Mauledtodeath

Darth Mauledtodeath Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 1999
    See, I was joking then you make it true. Well Rogue it is me, MonCalWarrior. Well following DL, now Darth Fatuous, I too have an alias. The allpowerful Darth Mauledtodeath. Haha, hold the laughter, please

AnotherReason to like Hathor, well she's just more normal then me, and maybe all of us.

15. Darth Mauledtodeath

Darth Mauledtodeath Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 1999
    See, I was joking then you make it true. Well Rogue it is me, MonCalWarrior. Well following DL, now Darth Fatuous, I too have an alias. The allpowerful Darth Mauledtodeath. Haha, hold the laughter, please

AnotherReason to like Hathor, well she's just more normal then me, and maybe all of us.

16. Lieutenant Kettch

Lieutenant Kettch Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 1998
    Darth F. Would you like me to make a Reasons to like Darth F. thread? I would hate for you to feel so left out. Oh wait I think I feel another group hug coming. ( Kettch then runs as fast as he can out of the Lit. forum to avoid another group hug )

17. Lieutenant Kettch

Dec 29, 1998
    Darth F. Would you like me to make a Reasons to like Darth F. thread? I would hate for you to feel so left out. Oh wait I think I feel another group hug coming. ( Kettch then runs as fast as he can out of the Lit. forum to avoid another group hug )

18. StarGazer

StarGazer Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 1998
    Now don't you feel loved Hathor?
    Hey Rogue Jedi R U going to e-mail me back?

[This message has been edited by StarGazer (edited 01-12-99).]

19. StarGazer

StarGazer Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 1998
    Now don't you feel loved Hathor?
    Hey Rogue Jedi R U going to e-mail me back?

[This message has been edited by StarGazer (edited 01-12-99).]

20. Rogue Jedi

Oct 9, 1998
    Stargazer, yes hon, as soon as I finish "New Rebellion". I'm still working on "Dark Apprentice" for Hath. In terms of "print out" problems, it may be that I didn't scan the cover of "Last Command" at a high enough resolution. It really chews up memory when I bump it up, but I'll fiddle with it and see what I can come up with. In the mean time, see if you can copy the image to a floppy or zip disk and take it to somewhere to try printing it out on a high-end Lexmark, Epson stylus or H.P. deskjet 700+ series (you didn't tell me what sort of printer you were using, hon). My printer is a 722c Desk-jet, it seems to print out fine.

BTW, Thank you both very much for the good reviews!

21. Rogue Jedi

Oct 9, 1998
    Stargazer, yes hon, as soon as I finish "New Rebellion". I'm still working on "Dark Apprentice" for Hath. In terms of "print out" problems, it may be that I didn't scan the cover of "Last Command" at a high enough resolution. It really chews up memory when I bump it up, but I'll fiddle with it and see what I can come up with. In the mean time, see if you can copy the image to a floppy or zip disk and take it to somewhere to try printing it out on a high-end Lexmark, Epson stylus or H.P. deskjet 700+ series (you didn't tell me what sort of printer you were using, hon). My printer is a 722c Desk-jet, it seems to print out fine.

BTW, Thank you both very much for the good reviews!

22. Hathor

Nov 28, 1998
    I can't believe this thread lasted this long.

Rogue, were you talking to me? I have a 672c Deskjet printer which probably isen't as good as yours. As for copeying it to a zip disk and etc, you obveously don't understand the problems I have with computers. It took me forever to figure out how to work the scanner. Then to seen attachments to emails...Ah, there goes my head.

23. Hathor

Nov 28, 1998
    I can't believe this thread lasted this long.

Rogue, were you talking to me? I have a 672c Deskjet printer which probably isen't as good as yours. As for copeying it to a zip disk and etc, you obveously don't understand the problems I have with computers. It took me forever to figure out how to work the scanner. Then to seen attachments to emails...Ah, there goes my head.

24. Lieutenant Kettch

Dec 29, 1998
    Hathor, the reason this has thread had lasted so long is to show you is that we all like you here! I definatly lasted longer then your why does everyone in lit hate me thread. So that just goes to show you how much your loved.

25. Lieutenant Kettch

Dec 29, 1998
    Hathor, the reason this has thread had lasted so long is to show you is that we all like you here! I definatly lasted longer then your why does everyone in lit hate me thread. So that just goes to show you how much your loved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.