main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reasons to like Hathor :)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by StarGazer, Jan 8, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 9, 1998
    I know! The damn things kept waking up and running away!...All I got for my trouble was about 2 dozen mosquitobites, a pair of seriously muddy sneakers, a twisted ankle and a good gash on my left calf from the barbed wire fence we had to hop....After careful consideration I've come to the conclusion that getting my arm caught in the combine harvester nearby would have brightened my day a bit more...hence my suggestion to Kyle.

2. Hathor

Hathor Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 28, 1998
    LOL. you sure have interesting stories Rogue, sometimes I wonder if they're true... Especially that corn one... odd

3. Hathor

Nov 28, 1998
    LOL. you sure have interesting stories Rogue, sometimes I wonder if they're true... Especially that corn one... odd

4. Rogue Jedi

Oct 9, 1998
    Of course they're 80% true my dear(hee hee )....When my reality is so unreal...who needs drugs?

Corn wars is very real...Have you tried it yet?

BTW, My friend and I had made several attempts at cow tipping in our youth...the story you just read is but one of them...most of the others were fairly un-eventful...Of course, no cow ever fell over for me....damn.

5. Rogue Jedi

Oct 9, 1998
    Of course they're 80% true my dear(hee hee )....When my reality is so unreal...who needs drugs?

Corn wars is very real...Have you tried it yet?

BTW, My friend and I had made several attempts at cow tipping in our youth...the story you just read is but one of them...most of the others were fairly un-eventful...Of course, no cow ever fell over for me....damn.

6. Hathor

Nov 28, 1998
    80%... that's right, comming from a man who taught me to BS

no I haven't tried corn wars. It's the wrong season, and none of my friends are ludicrous enough to try it. scratch that idea

like I said eariler dear Rogue, Illinoians have no tact when it comes to cow tipping.

7. Hathor

Nov 28, 1998
    80%... that's right, comming from a man who taught me to BS

no I haven't tried corn wars. It's the wrong season, and none of my friends are ludicrous enough to try it. scratch that idea

like I said eariler dear Rogue, Illinoians have no tact when it comes to cow tipping.

8. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Us Iowans respect our cows. That's why we have one carved out of butter every year at the Iowa State Fair.

9. Kyle Katarn

Jul 10, 1998
    Us Iowans respect our cows. That's why we have one carved out of butter every year at the Iowa State Fair.

10. Hathor

Nov 28, 1998
    out of butter? That's gotta be one huge buttered cow... man

oh Rogue, I liked your comment in the "what kinda jedi would you be" thread. Literarlt Lol on that one.

11. Hathor

Nov 28, 1998
    out of butter? That's gotta be one huge buttered cow... man

oh Rogue, I liked your comment in the "what kinda jedi would you be" thread. Literarlt Lol on that one.

12. Kyle Katarn

Jul 10, 1998
    Actually it's one giant block of butter that is carved into the shape of a cow. Quite a sight.

13. Kyle Katarn

Jul 10, 1998
    Actually it's one giant block of butter that is carved into the shape of a cow. Quite a sight.

14. Rogue Jedi

Oct 9, 1998
    Get the pancakes and syrup...I'm moving to Iowa...

Hey Kyle, is the "Golden (butter) calf" anywhere near the world's largest ball of mud?...Frankly, I'd rather see a big ball of mud than my cousin Eddy...No wait, that's in Kansas...My mistake.

Feeling better yet?

Hath, I suppose it must be that way with F.I.B.s but remember my dear, I'm originally from Detroit....I simply dwell here in the land of "Corn, corn and more corn." LOL

15. Rogue Jedi

Oct 9, 1998
    Get the pancakes and syrup...I'm moving to Iowa...

Hey Kyle, is the "Golden (butter) calf" anywhere near the world's largest ball of mud?...Frankly, I'd rather see a big ball of mud than my cousin Eddy...No wait, that's in Kansas...My mistake.

Feeling better yet?

Hath, I suppose it must be that way with F.I.B.s but remember my dear, I'm originally from Detroit....I simply dwell here in the land of "Corn, corn and more corn." LOL

16. Son of a Hutt

Son of a Hutt Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 1999
    Hey, which of those is in Kansas? You're not making fun of Kasnas, are you? If we're going to argue about Kansas then just be warned that I live in one kick-ass neighborhood...

17. Son of a Hutt

Aug 17, 1999
    Hey, which of those is in Kansas? You're not making fun of Kasnas, are you? If we're going to argue about Kansas then just be warned that I live in one kick-ass neighborhood...

18. Hathor

Nov 28, 1998
    whoops, I'm going blind

[This message has been edited by Hathor (edited 05-15-99).]

19. Hathor

Nov 28, 1998
    whoops, I'm going blind

[This message has been edited by Hathor (edited 05-15-99).]

20. PreacherBoy

PreacherBoy Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 3, 1998
    I think I annoy Hathor more than she annoys me... you should see the things she says to me! It's terrible!

21. PreacherBoy

PreacherBoy Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 3, 1998
    I think I annoy Hathor more than she annoys me... you should see the things she says to me! It's terrible!

22. Jay

Jay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 1, 1998
    Well, it's really easy to annoy someone more than they annoy you, if you don't get annoyed.

23. Jay

Jay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 1, 1998
    Well, it's really easy to annoy someone more than they annoy you, if you don't get annoyed.

24. Son of a Hutt

Aug 17, 1999
    What, you're blind?!! Why didn't you say so sooner?!! If I'd known that I wouldn't have made fun of your typing so much!

25. Son of a Hutt

Aug 17, 1999
    What, you're blind?!! Why didn't you say so sooner?!! If I'd known that I wouldn't have made fun of your typing so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.