main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rebecca191, will you marry me?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by wild_karrde, Oct 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    I hit on girls, I'm in junior high, and I mean it. well, not really, depends on what you mean by on hit on*

2. Ghent42

Ghent42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2001
    hit on = flirt, in my dictionary (my brain)

3. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    I meant... never mind.

4. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    When they hit on me they hit on me. It ranges from saying I love you baby and putting their arm around me to hugging me. I hit them about 50 times a day. It soo annyoing!

Talk lierature.

how bout this Anakin in contrast o Veng did not blatently hit on Tahiri who you are saying is supposed to be me in this situation.

close enough to literature?

5. Ghent42

Apr 19, 2001
    Adios.
    This thread will probably go nuts tomorrow since it's Saturdaym lots more posting. Happy sleeping (or whatever you do at night).

6. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    yeah, I get to stay up, dun ask why, I just get another hour to tlak about the stupidity of anakin [me] hitting on Tahiri [mayo] :)

7. Ghent42

Apr 19, 2001
    Ummm, commas and periods please :) j/k
    I think what you said is Anakin wasn't blatantly hitting on Tahiri, as Veng was on you, but I might have interpreted it wrong. I would call kissing her (A + T) blatant "hitting on", so I would say Anakin was. But maybe that's what you said. I probably need sleep.

8. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    'Becca, honey, when you finally decide who the ***blank*** you are going to marry, let me know. I'll snap-hiss my light saber for you and so will everyone else, just like in Union. Ahh geeze, this thread is probably why her parents home school her. And 'Becca sweetheart when you finally do make up your mind, can you send me all of your rejects?

9. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    I think thats right, but I havn't kissed Mayo...

10. Ghent42

Apr 19, 2001
    You two are so cute together, flirting ;)
    Too bad you live about 1000 (ok, I rounded big time, I know) miles apart. Unless you were lying about where you live which is completely possible on the internet. For all I know, you live next door to each other in Seattle or something :) .

EDIT: Veng, that's not what I meant. I guess my post was hard to understand too. I think Mayo said Anakin WASN'T hitting on tahiri, but I said he was, because he kissed her, and you were hitting on mayo even though it's impossible for you to kiss her in present surcumstances (via Internet).

11. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Nice Ghent.

Veng I didn't even let my boyfriend kiss me when we were together. lol

Oh by the way what I ment was that at first Anakin and Tahiri didn't exactly flirt. Not until the kiss.

Veng I'll send you a cyber kiss. K? [face_love]

12. jainasolo2001

jainasolo2001 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    Boy, what some people would do for Star Wars...
    Rebecca, I want SBS REAL bad, but... your just not my type. ;)

But you can be a real doll, and give me some SPOILERS!! pm me if necessary!

13. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

Why is it that when someone says nurse that everyone always assumes that they are female,

I don't. My wife is a nurse and is most definitely female. My friend Rob is also a nurse, but he's a guy.

14. Ghent42

Apr 19, 2001
    Mayo- You're 13, and you won't even kiss your b/f? I mean, I'm barely outgoing and sociable at all, so I don't kiss a lot of girls, but some of my friends practically make out with people they aren't even going out with, at parties.

Literature tie in: Do Star Wars youths play spin the bottle? Did Jaina, Jacen, T.K., Zekk, Lowie, Anakin, and Tahiri all have parties and play Truth or Dare and spin the bottle? It sure wasn't in the YJK books :)

15. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    I thought you were mine!?! :)

16. wampa

wampa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    Becca, once you've had Wampa, you never go back. Your eyes remind me of the way the moon hits the snow at twilight. <Hugs her passionately but slyly reads her book>

Seriously, about the whole kissing thing, it really depends on who you are. Some people don't kiss until the day they get married and some people do much more than kissing on the first date.

<Yoink>

17. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    This is actually a fanclub... the Rebecca 191 fanclub!

This thread is being locked, if you want to start it again, please do so in EU Community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.