main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Rebel Allaince Training Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SwordoftheJedi, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    This is a thread where Rebels can practice fighting each other. This will be for Training purposes. So it you want to fight someone just do it. Also for Rebel Pilots to practice flying.

NP edit: I'm not entirely sure what this thread is supposed to be, so I am locking it for the time being.

2. Reboscale

Reboscale Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2005
    Thank you Supreme Commander Sword,
    Hello, this is Supreme Commander Reboscale. This is a relativly new training ground... The rules and regulations for this specific area will be set at a later date by Sword, Kakarot, and Myself. Until then... this will be a "free-for-all" battle training ground. You may use weapons, training sabers, ships, and vehicles during this battle. The only stipulation is that there will be NO injurys, and esspecially NO deaths. Think of it as one BIG paintball course.
    ALL weapons must be paint filled... NO AMMO/LASERS (including the ships ammo)
    This battle has no teams... every man for him (or her) self. If hit... you are suspended from the game for 10 minutes. In the future, rules may be changed but until then...

The training begins NOW!...
    *Reboscale releases 326 paintball armed battle droids*

3. Reboscale

Feb 14, 2005
    Reboscale enters the course, and begins using the force to jump inbetween droids, taking them out with his paint-saber a-blur(a training saber)

4. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    This will be fun!

~Sword enters the course and immediately does a flip and blocks a paintball with her lightsaber and comes slashing down on one of the droids. Landing gracefully on her feet,she quickly using her blaster she shoots another one and disables it. She then crouches in a defensive position. Spinning on the ball of her feet she cuts off the legs of another one and looks around for more "enemies".~

Tag: All

5. Reboscale

Feb 14, 2005
    Rebo, still clutching his paint-saber in his right hand, draws a paint-blaster, and aims at Sword from behind... one more moment... Fires!
    Tag: Sword

6. Juken_Rukhan

Juken_Rukhan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2004
    *runs to a spot and pulls out his rifle. Starts shooting at the droids.*

tag: All

7. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    Oooo playing dirty huh?

~Sensing the blast coming at her, she dodges and rolls to the side. Getting back up she swipes at Rebo with her Saber.~

Tag:All

8. Reboscale

Feb 14, 2005
    Semi-suprised, rebo slashes down to counter her strike...
    He then runs the other direction, focusing again on the droids, blaster in one hand, saber in the other.
    Tag: ALL

9. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    ~Doing a backflip, she goes back to a defensive position. Feeling that Juken is nearby, she skulks around and spots him. Using the Force she pushes him sending him flying. Pulling one of the grnades from her sash, she throw them at the group of droids by one of the walls. puting her blaster back in it's pouch, she slowly walks aorund with her lightsabers in hand.~

10. Reboscale

Feb 14, 2005
    Seeing the explosion, rebo smiles...

*to Sword from across the field* "OK... that was a sweet explosion... but lets keep it to SAFE items... try some of the paint-filled grenades over there on the supply table... The droids are programed to shut down when hit by paint" :D

11. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    Alright!

~Sword take the grenade and is about to throw the grenades at the droid, but changes her mind and throws them at Rebo and Juken instead.~

Take that Rebo and Juken!

12. Juken_Rukhan

Jul 27, 2004
    *from his spot high in the rafters, Juken pulls out his sniper rifle. He aims and fires right at sword.

13. Reboscale

Feb 14, 2005
    "Whoa!"
    Rebo force jumps into a tree above, hanging by one hand, watching the ground being soaked in paint.

(Note: since you can't get injured, if you are hit... you are suspended from the game for 10 minutes) ;)

14. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    Nooooo!

~The paintball nearly hits Sword in the face, but she easily jump over it. Aiming her blaster at Juken she fires and then jumps up and take hold of the blaster swinging on them and makes her way to where Juken is.~

15. Juken_Rukhan

Jul 27, 2004
    *Aims for the branch that is holding rebo up. Aims and fires.*

lol.

never thought about that did ya.

16. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    Ha! I changed it! I didn't get hit! Not one hour. It's too long. Make it 2 minutes.

17. Juken_Rukhan

Jul 27, 2004
    *Aims for Sword hands and fires.*

I propose that unless you are editing cause teh situation changes, no editing.

18. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    ~Sword flips, avoiding the blast and lands on the ground. She then takes out four grenades and throw them at Juken. She then runs out of the training Course.~

I gotta go. Bye guys!

19. Juken_Rukhan

Jul 27, 2004
    *uses the force to send them in the wrong direction.

20. Reboscale

Feb 14, 2005
    "I think I bruised somthing"
    Rebo gets up, and charges Jukens position

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.